Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget (25574 Views)

FG Exempts LPG Importation From VAT, Customs Duty / Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike / FG Rakes In N393.7bn From VAT In 4 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget by 2Lynx(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
kaaybest:
I think the budget is nice and well written but I prayed they gonna act towards this.

Who is going to act towards it?

it MAY BE NICE AND WELL WRITTEN but the truth is that, the drafting of budget in Nigeria is just a ritual to be performed yearly, nobody follows what's written there, nobody spends according to what is written in it,
It just to fulfill all righteousness(and the characteristics of being a state )

The government just wake up and spend anyhow, whether its contained in the budget or not dem no send.

Was tradermoni or ruga e.t.c, contained in the previous or current budget, just wondering.

Budgeting is a ritual, just to be observed in NIGERIA
Re: Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget by 2Lynx(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
samorobo:

Nigerians should not talk about tax cos we don't pay tax...we have one of the lowest tax to GDP ratio in the world...I am willing to pay so long as I would see that money work most especially in infastructure and health care

Have you heard of indirect tax, it falls on the shoulders of the end user without them knowing abt it in most cases, when buying or using certain services or goods.

My dear, Nigerians pay tax on mostly everything.
Re: Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget by sweetilicious(f): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
SABA2002:
Thanks be to God for the free gift of life, oxygen and love.
AM TELLING YOU
Re: Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget by tck2000(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
hmm
Re: Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget by Liveair: 3:48am On Oct 10, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

Keep blaming Buhari, your mates are working smart and building houses, establishing companies, sending their kids to the best universities, bad or good government, the smart working citizens would still count their millions,
Don't go and hustle
You are a stark illiterate like your father Buhari.
Re: Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget by Pearl05(f): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Who did we offend? Food is a necessity and not luxury for goodness sake. Why should anything food be taxed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically / The Hidden Treasures Nigerians Are Yet To Discover About Imumolen And His Quest / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.