Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) (43546 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Neymar, Coutinho Lead Brazil Squad, Vinicius Out / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Austineva(m): 2:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Winning is in our DNA. Go boys and make us proud

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Konze70: 2:46am On Oct 09, 2019
[You are ignorant uote author=NwaAmaikpe post=82967527] shocked

Why spend money on another obvious loss?
These friendlies are just a waste of both time and FG resources because they don't in anyway improve the Super Eagles' performance.

Walahi, if I were the President of Nigeria and the minister of sports asked for allocation for such international friendlies, I'd walk him away.

They should play their friendly matches on Pro Evolution Soccer.
[/quote]
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:55am On Oct 09, 2019
If Nigeria beat Brazil I'll cut off my preeq
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These friendlies are just a waste of both time and FG resources because they don't in anyway improve the Super Eagles' performance.

Walahi, if I were the President of Nigeria and the minister of sports asked for allocation for such international friendlies, I'd walk him away.

Thank God u r not the president because obviously Buhari would have been better than you
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:07am On Oct 09, 2019
majamajic:

am not that basket as the basket we have already

Okay Peter Rufia, go to Singapore and discuss with Rohr. Abi dem tell u say Rohr dey Nairaland?
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by anonimi: 3:13am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why exhibit ignorance with so much empty swag?
Where did you learn that they will not be paid by the organisers of the friendly?
Don't rush to type rubbish for cheap likes that won't pay your meal at Iya Basira's bukka.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10029624_img20190729022002_jpegcf442e3873d6f3f168d2ac70fb447472

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by abiaumo(m): 3:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Wish ya'll well
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by ScotMisile: 3:40am On Oct 09, 2019
These Eagles might pull some effects with the Giants of football.

This friendly is good for their psyche. They really need to play against the biggest names in football to Wade off inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Chicastle: 4:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Someone tell that poverty is a bastard
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by femi4: 4:03am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Illiterate, Brazil fa/Organiser is paying

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by seguno2: 4:25am On Oct 09, 2019
femi4:
Illiterate, Brazil fa/Organiser is paying

grin

Yet people wonder why Buhari is our president
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by nelszx: 4:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Yukyaky:
I thought it was called off
Fake news
The only delegate from Nigeria is the goalkeeper so why will it be called off?

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by starceramics: 4:43am On Oct 09, 2019
go the super eagles!
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Seebrian(m): 5:01am On Oct 09, 2019
When is the kick off time for the Match?
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Dshocker:
Nigeria on their way to Singapore to lose against Brazil for sure....

Okay. Is it your losing?,
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by TIGERSKY: 5:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Brazil 5 and Nigeria 1
Because we have unprofessional unqualified and not serious set of players
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Cmanforall: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2019
FactBoyz:
The Super Eagles of Nigeria are already on their way to the Asian country Singapore where they will clash with Brazil in an anticipated friendly match..

See pics below as shared on their official handle on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGSuperEagles/status/1181664712049778689

FACTBOYZ

https:///2019/10/super-eagles-now-on-their-way-to-face-singapore.html
First class...
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Correcto: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Chai, a plastic Nigerian spotted
Dshocker:
Nigeria on their way to Singapore to lose against Brazil for sure....
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Brazil to win goal goal/ova 2
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by starbright4real(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2019
I wish them good luck,I expect our boys to play well
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Neymar go play?
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2019
GO BOYS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so you expect them to play countries like Saint kits and win abi?
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by ShipChina2naija: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
If Nigeria beat Brazil I'll cut off my preeq
bro you might end up cutting off your dick.....
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by oforjide: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

thunder fire u there. ur useless president and his carbinets that have finished this country, only his daily feeding allowance can be used to organize five top friendly matches for super eagle in a week. I repeat again may thunder fire u for devaluaing the only thing that unit this visionless country call nigeria. aboki chop bananna

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Samakus(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2019
Stake 100k on Brazil to win and collect 150k. Sure winning for the Samba boys
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Yakarii: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82971044:
GO BOYS!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Vs Europe Football Match In 1997 (Throwback Video). / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix) / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.