Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church (38489 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by helphelp: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by frowland(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by BlackSaints: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Oh, God nawa ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Duggedised12(f): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2019
All the people in that church are all zombified mumus, grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Skyfornia(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Speechless
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by frowland(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
I don't see it as being selfish. The madam is just trying to subtly eliminate competition.
Imagine if the member got the anointing from her. Maybe God was using 5g to communicate with her, then the member starts sharing her network... Service fit dey delay or jam o

Then what is the meaning of being selfish?
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Commentor: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Which kind bad market be this?
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by sean079: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2019
I told My bros that wants me to start going to Church that the day he open his own church will be that day i will beging going to church again.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Sijo01(f): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pastor, i'm done, i'm going to my seat cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Pentecostal churches are disgrace to Christendom.

look at Nigeria today, they have caused confusion everywhere.

From Redeem to winners to house on the rock to mountain of fire to synagogue to Ayodele .....name them.

The woman is no different from them.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by seangy4konji: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2019
This one off me ooo

No Wetin musa deh see for gate be this

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Ulaga12: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Which kind bad market be this?
[/s]
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2019
subtlemee:
Selfish pastor
Self centered pastor
Araldite hand pastor
Aka gum pastor

If Jesus was as selfish as her in impartation which he can't be would she have existed?

It’s because they are not spreading the gospel bt rather making money. Charlatans

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by victorian(f): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2019
It's clear she didn't receive her anointing from God.

She's a fraud .

And whether she pray or not , that member who desires to open her own church , will still open it in a bigger way if she's destined to be a Pastor in the near future .

No one can stop it . it can be delayed but it wil happen with or without her pastor prayers .

That's God for us .
What God wants to make happen, He makes it happen whether some foolish so called pastors like it or not!

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2019
FindingNigeria:
Others are looking at the woman as if she pooped in church.

At some point, the pastor almost yelled "fu** shi**"
grin Pastor 'i gotta go'
I swear religion na bastard. The tin be like movie.

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Sanchez01: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2019
The fact that she asked them to touch her feet alone is a marker that she is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by DAramis: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Even, her telling the people to put their hands on her feets(imitation) is the highest form of deciet.My biggest annoyance is not unlearned people that are deceived by this pastornepreuers, but the extremely learned and wise ones among them that behaves sheepishly when another person does such.... Just because (s)he claimed to be God's spokesman.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Ayoefa: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Potential Business center competition.....lol
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by RexTramadol1: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Competition is not allowed
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by MARKone(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Scam artist grin
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by judgementyard(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=Amstupid post=82974402]Pls guyz,, I want to cook rice �

Should I add water � [/quote
Na! Just add kerosene grin
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by nofuckz(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2019
I heard David Oyedepo say "a man without set goals helps others achieve their own goals" idoits with pen and paper cheering. when he himself has put out the secret even his pastor still dont seem to get.fvck
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by zoghys: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Woman will always be woman, it's just like your wife asking you what you want from her, and you asking for permission to bring another wife. Jealousy that's all written there in bold letters.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Seetto: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Christianity is a joke grin grin
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by sylve11: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
I don't see it as being selfish. The madam is just trying to subtly eliminate competition.
Imagine if the member got the anointing from her. Maybe God was using 5g to communicate with her, then the member starts sharing her network... Service fit dey delay or jam o

grin cool
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by sylve11: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2019
ibori1:
Facebook post

grin shocked cool
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by godofuck231: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Taking water from her bathroom to your swimming pool?

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by sammchuck1: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2019
If she share anointing, offering go reduce.

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Amstupid:
Pls guyz,, I want to cook rice �

Should I add water �
Noo!! Pls don't. A recent report released by UN shows that adding water to rice will make it swell up, elongate and eventually turn to carbohydrates which is dangerous when consumed.
I suggest you add petrol so can offer it as a burnt sacrifice to the most high
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2019
helinues:
Every Nigerian pastors have their own interpretation of Bible.

Majority are for business.. But the questions still remains, what's the purpose of 6 senses?

If i insult you now, the mod will ban me.
Does that look like Nigerian church?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Amstupid:
Pls guyz,, I want to cook rice �

Should I add water �
NO! Just Roast the Rice.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by planetx: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Is this even real or a comedy skit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman / Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.