Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church (38496 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Is she now angel grabiel giving people anointing or is she God.. the church member should wait for his own calling.. if his network is 5G, they call would come soonest

Calling from who? who da hell calls these crooked so called pastors.

Someone wants to open a church business and you are suggesting they wait for calling, From who? when you started your graphic/web designing business did you wait for the so called calling before you started? Rubbish!!
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by phill63(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Amstupid:
Pls guyz,, I want to cook rice �

Should I add water � ??Haba!! No na Add coke tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:
It's clear she didn't receive her anointing from God.

She's a fraud .

And whether she pray or not , that member who desires to open her own church , will still open it in a bigger way if she's destined to be a Pastor in the near future .

No one can stop it . it can be delayed but it wil happen with or without her pastor prayers .

That's God for us .
What God wants to make happen, He makes it happen whether some foolish so called pastors like it or not!
Your logic here is to show how much pastoral calling has been bastardised. There's no such thing as a desire to open your own church. A pastor must be explicitly called by God. Being a pastor is not a career, it's a calling.
God calling you does not also mean you should go and start your own church. Churches are supposed to start in a situation where there are doctrinal differences. All dis proliferation of churches are scam. That being said, from the video, that member should have been advised to go to a seminary first, then apply for apprenticeship under the pastor if she "desired" to become a "pastor". But since she and her pastor are birds of a feather, strife came out

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Crooked pastor.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Tedassie(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2019
While the woman's prayer request may seem harmless,it was beset with ignorance. Possibly malicious,who knows.
Now, the question to ask is this: Is the motive for such prayer request,right? Many a times people have a selfish motive when asking God for certain things and as a result their prayers goes unanswered then they get frustrated.
Also, the pastor's way of ministration wasn't right. Totally unscriptural! Her approach to the prayer session,suggests that she wasn't backed by the HolySpirit to minister for that session...hence she ministered in error!

my take.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
the christian religion is losing its value day by day
it is very sad how people think they can turn a church into an enterprise cry cry
you can not blame them, the demand for Prosperity, blessings and Get rich quick Prayers are High. So they are taking Advantage of the madness to enrich themselves too. grin
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by toprealman: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Untill I am tired........I am done!
Self

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by sammchuck1: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Amstupid:
Pls guyz,, I want to cook rice �

Should I add water �

Add sniper
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Clinzstan(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Nawoh
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Buckubuck:

Your logic here is to show how much pastoral calling has been bastardised. There's no such thing as a desire to open your own church. A pastor must be explicitly called by God. Being a pastor is not a career, it's a calling.
God calling you does not also mean you should go and start your own church. Churches are supposed to start in a situation where there are doctrinal differences. All dis proliferation of churches are scam. That being said, from the video, that member should have been advised to go to a seminary first, then apply for apprenticeship under the pastor if she "desired" to become a "pastor". But since she and her pastor are birds of a feather, strife came out
Calling? yea right! grin How, where, when did God call these crooks who parade themselves as pastors? who witnessed the callings?

The whole story about God, Jesus, Seminary and Religion is a Big scam!
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Oddsman(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2019
lol. Pride!!!!!
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Adrian98(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Lol apprentice don tire madam no wan settle am
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by stonecoldcafe: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2019
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Blessedity(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2019
looks like a movie setting shocked
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by helinues: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

If i insult you now, the mod will ban me.
Does that look like Nigerian church?

So you are afraid of getting ban? 3 daful

Funkeeeeeee, come and shee shomething
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by ayokellany: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2019
ibori1:
Facebook post
was that what your father told u
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Religion has caged many
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Mccullum: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
This is very bizarre but it is truth as many that called them selves cleric, most are for their throat not because of God, one can feel the heat and fear of competition on business field not in the work of God, where cleric suppose to encourage people to work for God in any way they can use to serve their creator, it is not surprising that most of the new churches and asalatus created for self and business interest under the pretext of expansion of worshiping centers, they can only deceives them selves not the almighty God.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Kaybex007(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Na waaaa ooooooo, are pastors now being placed on target by God. Yeye people. Calling people into the kingdom of God is now a business that come with serious competition.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by ruggedtimi(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
thats not a problem...The woman stated it clearly earlier on
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Heavance(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
I don't see it as being selfish. The madam is just trying to subtly eliminate competition.
You just clearly told is it is all business then
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Spatta: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Agents of Darkness disguised as Preachers. Her emotions overpowers the pretense of ministry. women cannot be Preachers except specially on God's divine ordination, How many Women are among the 12 Disciples?
There is just something wrong with their anger, when they fake ministry, you will tell how anger will wear a mask in all of their behaviors
Be not deceived
The Devil walk bare faced in this age and time

Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs. Psalm 74;4
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Truefaith: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
In which religion do you have a female pastor?

Surely not in Christianity

Those are the prophesied DECEIVERS the Bible said would overrun the world in the last days

Or you think the Sovereign of the Universe has got no right to choose who could minister before Him in which office?

More than 99.99999% of even Jewish MEN dared not stand as priest before Him in the Old Testament

Check this issue up with your Bible OPEN at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by victokafor(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Well if ELISHA CAN ASK FOR DOUBLE PORTION OF ELIJAHS ANOINTING AND HE GOT IT , I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG FOR THE WOMAN TO ASK FOR SUCH ANOINTING.... grin grin shocked shocked End time tinz..
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Erolow(f): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2019

If you are interested in learning new digital marketing skills at no cost, check my signature below
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Graciousnaija: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2019
She is never the owner of the anointing.

SALTandFIRE:
I don't see it as being selfish. The madam is just trying to subtly eliminate competition.
Imagine if the member got the anointing from her. Maybe God was using 5g to communicate with her, then the member starts sharing her network... Service fit dey delay or jam o
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by dfrost: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2019
post=82974396:
What happen to 'Go ye into the world and preach the gospel until it gets to all the 4 corners of the world'?

See her trying to personalize Jesus CHRIST!

Orisirisi something!

People have been personAlizing Jesus since na?

Imagine someone saying "Jesus my personal lord and saviour".

Is that not personalization?
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
Calling? yea right! grin How, where, when did God call these crooks who parade themselves as pastors? who witnessed the callings?

The whole story about God, Jesus, Seminary and Religion is a Big scam!

Your opinion. The woman in the video does not think so. That's why she asked for prayers.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Buckubuck:

Your opinion. The woman in the video does not think so. That's why she asked for prayers.
Okay, if you say so. grin It's Obvious you couldn't give me Any reasonable Answers to back your claim of callings from God, Or if you witnessed the bloody calling.

Prayers my butt. grin
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2019
grin. Christain business center
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by mechanics(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
What she did was wrong, so is it wrong for one to ask for anointing, even if it is to open a church, God that gave the anointing will surely know if she has been set apart for His use.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Gabson4040(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why is she getting angry as if she's the one to answer the prayer? sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) / DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.