Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija (37134 Views)

SAD: I Blamed My Mum For Making Me A Cross-dresser / Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Sonnobax15(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
undecided Super story,but you were happy in disguise..

3 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by emmanuel4758(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Yeyeyeyeye you will go and squander 30 m with Ike

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by smidy10(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2019
At last you dey beg.
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Felixtuta(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2019
There is nothing one will not see and hear ooo.

Ooo Chineke!!!
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Allakent: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Hmm, life is a lesson, you both must have learnt one or two things about life.
Above all, God is good, for there is another time to make things right and right things.
All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by VAQAXY: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Gold digger. Her next target now is to become American citizen via Ike and finally dump him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Ademolaemmanuel(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by DeriNwamama: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82973042:
Crocodile tears......
Campaign after election! cheesy cheesy

The deed has been done.
Go and invest and spend your money wisely gurl.

YOLO!
[/s]
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Are u about to start ur building project? Are you in need of an architect/engineer for ur building plan/construction project contact us at AsomArchitectNG today.

See my signature for more details and our contact details .. We give you value for money at an affordable rate....
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by skukimania(f): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2019
I just love this my Lambo Sha! Too much wisdom na im dey worry my babe o, smart girl. Unlike the Xerox photocopy machine wey dey copy CeeCee wey smart pass am.
If you want to copy , copy with sense. Dear Lambo, it was never your fault oh biko, the girl fought with everyone including biggie.

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Agugbadin: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Con girl, Ike and Mercy is a combination since then both Igbos. Same sense, same tricks. Ike need to be smart because she is a Gold digger and very conning
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by friendlyadvice: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2019
cheesy ehn share your money with am na
Madam blamer
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Tonnyray: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2019
No be your fault babe, the curse wey dey follow Trasha na follow come.. e close to am pass her body odour.
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Hotzone(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice attitude u possessed which tacha lacks so much
Meanwhile, it’s been long i’ve Missed scraping my bottom plate in such manner

2 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Herbephe1(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2019
Op pls add graphic to the photos
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Then extend the hand of friendship or share your winnings with her
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2019
I see Mercy is a smart woman. Very smart.

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by seangy4konji: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Audio pity.

MS 2face
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by cherriex(f): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
OKorowanta:
She even disobeyed Biggie's advice and still didnt got disqualified together with Tacha?
I no know who craze pass btw Biggie and Clifford Orji.

If it were to be for provocation, to be sincere,Tacha would have been disqualified a long time ago,it really surprises me how ppl find fault with mercy that gets along with every one and is less troublesome,at a point I thought Tacha knows big brother himself to be that rude,arrogant and disrespectful,even to d so called big brother himself.so why were ppl clamouring for mercy to be disqualified, over what basis?
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Idiot gurl......na as you carry the money, carry d car dey give you gunt to saying that.
Foooool......she for win you far the vex
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by GuntersChain(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Tacha lost her cool at the tail end, mercy was no match for her.
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by udemzyudex(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2019
OKorowanta:
She even disobeyed Biggie's advice and still didnt got disqualified together with Tacha?
I no know who craze pass btw Biggie and Clifford Orji.

I wonder why she wasn't punished too,she was swinging her hair on her ,and it was annoying ,anybody could have reacted to that.
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Mbotyunited(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
That's smart tactics for mercy to win Tasha, but I still love and value Tasha more.
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Adams12345: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Mercy don't be too emotional, Tacha have personality problem of which she admit to, even before the issue you have with her she have shown that she have character problem, infact she could not pretend about it, so stop baming your self, most people dislike her for her behaviour.
Just pray for her to change, she knows her problem too well.
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by preciousjun(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2019
If Mercy claims she didn't do it on purpose let her share the money with her..
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Funkybabee(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lols you better go and secure your visa with Ike, we know you guys bringing other woman down, desperate for money anything shaa for it..

We aware of that frm Your region
Re: Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by dljbd1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yimmu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads / Emmanuel, Liquorose Step Out Together After Her Loved-Up Photos With Cross / 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.