Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador (56454 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by bigfrancis21: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2019
The soul to inhabit the body of Chioma's unborn baby is one lucky soul...easy ride in life.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by sexyking1: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Baby boys, despite being more in number, are still treated with high esteem.

Even baby factories always value them higher than girls... cool
Do you run baby factory? �

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by hidhrhis(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2019
VirginSearcher:
If only Buhari will vanish from this earth angry while Davido's son replaces him
didirin ma leleyi
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Greatzeus(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

How did you know? Do you work at a baby factory

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by RexTramadol1: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2019
The child's name will be Solomon
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by waynejesus: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2019
VirginSearcher:
If only Buhari will vanish from this earth angry while Davido's son replaces him

Stop acting like a fool

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by isax(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2019
cenaman:
Chioma what if that baby........... make i no talk wetin dey my mind.

Is a geh..? smiley

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Xenaorji: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2019
This child will have to erase poverty from his dictionary

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by midnighter(f): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't be a conditional pessimist.

Conditional Negative thoughts attract conditional Negativity.

Not to be negative but what theyre doing is not really good...let the baby arrive first
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by oluwatunez(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2019
I’m going to be a billionaire cool
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Bluezy13(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Not to be negative but what theyre doing is not really good...let the baby arrive first

I understand.
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Chige777(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Amstupid:
1 kiss fine girl � wey we boyz dey chop small small for my area,, we no know the idiot wey give am belle....... angry some people are just wicked sha undecided

Lol. U are definitely high
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by midnighter(f): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2019
VinceSpence:

They are meant to promote the brand, that's the deal..

They can't do so by keeping it a secret.

The so-called brand cant be more interesting to them than their baby...they could have waited until the baby was at least old enough to be photographed in public wearing the diaper

And describing your baby's wealth and "riches" is extremely trashy...thought this Chioma was a classy babe
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by FuckDaMods: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

because girls mostly don't have sense
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by oyeb15: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Use your time well my dear.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by ayyoughurt(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
congratulations on but everything na still scam.. dy lyk to do things so as not to stay off frm social media scene
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by ruffDiamond: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2019
jreally feel sorry for this mumu gal honestly.......just too vain and empty headed..

I'm certain dbanj wife also had the same idea..
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
VirginSearcher:

grin grin
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by BOBAN2710: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2019
your dady has to vanish first. oloriburuku
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by BOBAN2710: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin
ur dady must vanish first. oloriburuku
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by ada9ja(f): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Drug is not good
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
BOBAN2710:
ur dady must vanish first. oloriburuku
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by almakiyyun(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't be a conditional pessimist.

Conditional Negative thoughts attract conditional Negativity.

expectation of illegitimate child.
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Starpro87(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
If it's possible some parent would buy growth for their kids, such that such kids would just become grown and matured overnight with money. The Linda Ikejis come to mind.
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Akuruoulo(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2019
What If Mistakenly U Come Born Girl , While U Cum Use Prince , Prince , Prince The Distrb Us.
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Bluezy13(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2019
almakiyyun:

Illegitimacy is just a societal norm.
Natural procreation knows no illegitimacy.
A Male and a female have intercourse and give birth to a child.

So, better put: "Expectation of a child"
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by keryj(f): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Why didn't they use the foetus picture to celebrate this.

Good for them anyway
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by keryj(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
almakiyyun:

Did he pay for her dowry or not?
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by Bluezy13(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:
What If Mistakenly U Come Born Girl , While U Cum Use Prince , Prince , Prince The Distrb Us.

Science did answer that question.
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2019
modath:
Chioma! Annie Idibia 2.0.... Long-term relationship with Davido, two babymamas *after*......
Inside life. smiley
Hmmmm
Re: Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador by deavicky(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
This is why i need to leave this country. Davido is not married but he is about to have a child. To me that is bad example to others. Yet a company is making that child an ambassador. I ask what moral example are we giving to the youth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.