Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 (26373 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by Psimagestudio: 3:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Celebrity Fashion icon Toyin Lawani shares adorable photo with her bestie Denrele as she reveals they have being friends since they were 16yrs old. She also reveals some things they have done back in their school days together.

She wrote ;

Did you know I and @denrele_edun have been friends since we were 16years old??! Yep it’s been 21 years now ⭐️ And we have always slayed in school together,
When we dress up for school we must take pictures at the Art block before we enter class Oo, we would cut up our T-shirt’s and use pins on it, I had a mohawk,he had an Afro, they used to think we were mad �� well we are FASHION ICONS NOW ��������� so it paid off ,
Atimes I used to wonder how my mom had the same friends for over 30 years and I realize , They all minded their business and didn’t judged One another , for Good friendship Goals loyalty is key ,
Have your friends back whether they are there or not, we don’t see daily but when we see , it’s a turn up ��������������������⭐️���� you know those kind of friends that when you call them once , they are there for you straight up to support any project etc, when I do something funny online, DENRELE is the ist person they call , he will call and say what have you done again and we laugh about it ������ not those ones that crucify you at the back and come to your face like they love you , If you and your friends can’t tell each other the truth either good or bad ,then your don’t have any business being friends .
.when people mess with my friends it’s me they always come and call � cause they know me too get touch�
.And you know we have some types of friends that you will invite to your party ,that will come and cross legs ,
When I go for my friends parties ,I don’t care about my status ,I help them serve and even wash plates ,cause I love caring for people , But In this day and Age don’t go a mile for any friend that can’t move a muscle for you .
It ain’t worth it, we all help but let’s pray never to help the ungrateful again , I did thrice ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
.i have few close friends and they all know I love them truly.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
.TAG YOUR RIDE OR DIE FRIENDS WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU AND APRECIATE THEM

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3XuOlMBcd4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-and-denrele-have-being-friends-since-we-were-16yr-old-toyin-lawani-reveals/

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by Psimagestudio: 3:38am On Oct 09, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Toyin Lawani and Denrele Edun ==> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by Psimagestudio: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Happy friendship to both of una

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by Kellie069(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Irrelevant boy! Bros, go n get a life ! Bobrisky don take you space for the stupidly community

14 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by lollybizzu(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2019
What is the essence of this topic cry

It is well.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by Maverickking1(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2019
So?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by edoairways: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2019
So Seun hasn't implemented the corrections? . Those complains where wasted effort

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by ayyoughurt(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Abeg how that one take concern us. does it affect d price of Garri?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by Osobi32(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Confused people!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by etimesin(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=Fepzxiyhh post=82974980][/quote]

Ole! Thief! Onyioshi!! Barawo!!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by seangy4konji: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Which camera did they take to school to take picture in art block? Which year is that??liar.

U r doing yourself. Not me

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by realestniggah: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Oh look the price of crude oil just went down after the revelation of this news
Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by historica: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
By then you both didn't know you both become celebrities. I just thank God neither of you ended up in the wrong path.
Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by 9ja083: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2019
And u didn't post those old pictures u were talking about. Its this an imaginative essay or..........
How will i know its not a ........
In fact, let me keep quiet and mind my business.
What do i know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by marwanafrica: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2019
God 4gve me for opening dis thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by MOVIC6: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2019
and they grew up to be lovely old school girls...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by seangy4konji: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2019
9ja083:
And u didn't post those old pictures u were talking about. Its this an imaginative essay or..........
How will i know its not a ........
In fact, let me keep quiet and mind my business.
What do i know?
no mind am...

No canon DSLR he take go art block take picture..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by luiscarter(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Maverickking1:
So?

Where do y'all get all these memes lol

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by sammchuck1: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Sick people!

Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by Omoslim26: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Fepzxiyhh:
today's ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
080-25-61-96-38
winning is guaranteed

so if you carry the game give all your family make all of them cash out e no fine like dat abi? better take time because the kind thunder wey dey wait to jam you na orphan so e no get one joy at all
Re: Toyin Lawani: Denrele And I Have Been Friends Since We Were 16 by sylve11: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
@ op, okay, una be friend, wetin una want us to now? undecided sad cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's 2nd Son, Ayo's 1st Birthday Party (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) / Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.