Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! (3127 Views)

I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Cregiank: 3:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I don't know under which category to post this to. Pls pardon me.
My brother sleeps at night with shirt on, but whenever he is awake, he would found his shirt lying on the bed. At first, i thought it was a joke or maybe he removes it during sleep that he didnt know, but hell no, the shit is happening for real. Please help oo.. like is this some kind of spiritual attack or what? Only his shirt removes, the trouser is always intact. We already prayed and fasted, it gone for a while, now it has started again. God bless you all as u drop your advice.
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by chieyine(m): 3:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Cregiank:
Hello nairalanders, I don't know under which category to post this to. Pls pardon me.
My brother sleeps at night with shirt on, but whenever he is awake, he would found his shirt lying on the bed. At first, i thought it was a joke or maybe he removes it during sleep that he didnt know, but hell no, the shit is happening for real. Please help oo.. like is this some kind of spiritual attack or what? Only his shirt removes, the trouser is always intact. We already prayed and fasted, it gone for a while, now it has started again. God bless you all as u drop your advice.

He removes his shirt in response to heat undecided

And he might be a deep sleeper and doesnt know when he removes his shirt.
Shikina kiss

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Cregiank: 3:55am On Oct 09, 2019
chieyine:

He removes his shirt in response to heat undecided
Please do not take This as joke, that's what we all thought too, he is mature 24, so he would definitely know if he removed the clothe or not
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:19am On Oct 09, 2019
My guy this stuff you brought here is not what you should use to disturb the peace of the house......

You have prayed and fasted according to you, but you people have not applied simple wisdom.

INSTALL AN INFRARED CAMERA INSIDE THE ROOM WHERE HE SLEEPS AND CAPTURE THE GHOST THAT ROMANCES YOUR BROTHER EVERY NIGHT............chikina

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by ugomnaanny: 4:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Install CCTV camera inside his room.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Mutemenot(m): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2019
A video clip would do the best, like the post above me..get a hidden camera, don't even tell you bro. Install it and see who does that

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 09, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
My guy this stuff you brought here is not what you should use to disturb the peace of the house......

You have prayed and fasted according to you, but you people have not applied simple wisdom.

INSTALL AN INFRARED CAMERA INSIDE THE ROOM WHERE HE SLEEPS AND CAPTURE THE GHOST THAT ROMANCES YOUR BROTHER EVERY NIGHT............chikina

You shouldn't have told them that bro... Let them keep running from pillar to post without applying common sense... Ordinary mobile phone can be used to record the sleep activity of the brother, but they're looking for someone to tell them it is spiritual. undecided

Some people sleep so deep that even if you slap them, they won't wake up till the next day...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Misstearious(f): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2019
My best friend removes her clothes at night while sleeping . It's normal if he's a deep sleeper.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Larryfest(m): 5:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Him never start to dey prepare eba and egusi soup for midnight you don dey fast and pray, guess you aren't aware some people sleep walk and do crazy shiits before waking up in the morning right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by chieyine(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Cregiank:

Please do not take This as joke, that's what we all thought too, he is mature 24, so he would definitely know if he removed the clothe or not

You are not serious undecided.
Be looking for who to tell you that it is spiritual.
Nonsense and tenpence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by nzeobi(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Maybe cos he sleeps with a cloth with buttons, let him try T-shirts or clothes without buttons.
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Protein0: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
A video clip would do the best, like the post above me..get a hidden camera, don't even tell you bro. Install it and see who does that
If the camera captures him removing it, they will say it was a demon inside him, not him grin cheesy

To decide to leave foods and drinks because of it meant they have concluded. It's spiritual! Op just need more validations here. Probably someone that will suggest more "spiritual" measures maybe some days on the mountain or some white fasts. wink
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2019
You guys should do vigil while he sleep to know what or how cloth were removed
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Cregiank:
Install a camera and thank me later
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by rex444(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2019
paranormal activity loading....
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Cregiank: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2019
For those that drop good advice, i say God bless you all. But for those that think the next thing is to shower insult before they give opinion, I pray you won't witness such. No be una fault na.
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by verifiablefacts: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Cregiank:
For those that drop good advice, i say God bless you all. But for those that think the next thing is to shower insult before they give opinion, I pray you won't witness such. No be una fault na.
and for those that are not ready for good advice nko?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by loomer: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Cregiank:

Nigerians and spiritual attacks.

Heat worry the guy or he's not comfortable wearing shirts while sleeping and him dey always remove am.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Generalwoodz(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Yes bro
it is one mami-water that romances him everynight...
The truth is that your brother is a water spirit. but we can help!
If you have 500k, then you can hit me up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by SKhanmi: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tell am to put on jumper like NEPA workers, only he should put the front at the back, na him go wake when he dey struggle to remove am.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by ibori1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cregiank:

fix a camera to know if he pulled it on his own
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by ibori1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
better still if pull off shirt at nyt is a problem,let him don't wear shirt wen ever he slips

wise man
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by franklingud(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Install camera while he sleeps or use your phone video camera.
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Davoneskay(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tell him to go to bed without cloth. I guess he'd remove his skin.
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
This na spiritual wife matter. OP you should congratulate him for catching a wife before a real life one.
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Obaman12: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
ugomnaanny:
Install CCTV camera inside his room.

Lol
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2019
This is SLEEPWALKING. It is very likely.

Cregiank:
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by michaelbills(m): 5:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Have you resolved the issue?
Cregiank:
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by Blackpearlous(f): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Cregiank:

So what did the camera capture, how is your brother
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by paxonel(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Cregiank:

if it bothers you that much stay awake through out the night and observe how his shirt is removed .

Simple
Re: My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! by backnbeta(f): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
You guys should do vigil while he sleep to know what or how cloth were removed
Abi undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ose**arobi**awe Ibi Danu / Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? / Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.