Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

"How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard (31374 Views)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by nurex01(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Sex everywhere now.
Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by SoNature(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2019
I felt bad after reading this story because I had a similar experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2019
I'm proud of this guy for not giving the HOD anything.

How much is 200k per year for God's sake that one HOD wants to collect for the department.

Yes, it would have been nice for the guy to donate something for the department but it's not a must.

3 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by babyfaceafrica: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by omonla10(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2019
My own hod worse pass. I spent 2 years extra in OAU cos of her.. Now wen I pay the school a visit. I'm like "abi make I bash her pangolo car sef and pay for repairs."

5 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by mrvitalis(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2019
UNN is crazy the lecturers feel like gods and are always angry for reason I don't know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by Neekado(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2019
Wow, I felt like crying

3 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by udemzyudex(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2019
cenaman:
Maybe the HOD is jealous.

He should have tag the HOD or write his name out. If person no pity you,make you sef no pity am.

9 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by Originakalokalo(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Jesus loves you. Accept his sacrifice for you and be free from the wrath of God that is coming.

1 Like

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2019
sammirano:
HOD no respect dean, thats new. Where i come from if dean is coming hod stands. Na wa for this people oo.
Not new bro the HOD in question could have a better rapport with the VC than the so called Dean..Leg pass Leg

15 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by Goalnaldo(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2019
Any person with active diamond bank account should DM me

1 Like

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by otokx(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2019
sammirano:
HOD no respect dean, thats new. Where i come from if dean is coming hod stands. Na wa for this people oo.

The story looks one kind but it's not impossible especially giving Tribal and cultic affiliations.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by otokx(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2019
TEQ365VENTURES:
Not new bro the HOD in question could have a better rapport with the VC than the so called Dean..Leg pass Leg

You know what's up, there is a term they use "VC boys"

2 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by lollybizzu(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Yea the guy is right at the entitlement stand of the HOD.

But we also need to learn appreciate!

A bottle of wine after the first payment would have cleared all these.

Did you even go back to tell him simple thank you? This alone could have gone a long way.

Just my opinion.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by tete7000(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2019
goat22:
But why do lecturers have pot belly? is it healthy? how much be beans for ekomdo?

If you complained about lecturer having potbelly, what will you do about the military officers who suppose to be in a physically fit shape all the time?

1 Like

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by friendlyadvice: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2019
lol na alaroro kill am na, igbo man and money shebi e happy as e no get the scholarship na
Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by Juliearth(f): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2019
That HOD is greedy and wicked. I am sure his monthly take-home is more than 200k, yet he still wants a cut from a struggling student's annual pay of 200k.

9 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by Xstremebj: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2019
d HOD no even get a tiny pinch of respect for d DEAN,maybe dem collaborate sef
Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by Emkingstual(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2019
God will surely help us all. It's so pathetic.
#sexGrades

1 Like

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by ednut1(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2019
No name
Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by toprealman: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2019
Grupo:
He should have forged the signature na.

In a country like Nigeria, you have to give rascality for rascality.

Back then in the same UNN, we'd forge and sign the HOD's signature on course registration forms and still submit the same form to him and he wouldn't know.
....and sent to MTN from the department.

1 Like

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by adanny01(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2019
drips8:
Nigerians are actually part of Nigeria's problems.

Bro, not part o.

Nigerians are the whole of Nigeria's problems.

Nigeria is what Nigerians make it. There is nothing wrong with this country or any country for that matter, it is the people that make or break the country.

Corruption - Nigerians
Violence - Nigerians
Internet fraud - Nigerians
We don't even think in National unity or progress, everyone thinks for his own stomach. Without putting out heads together this country is bound to fail now or in future.

3 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by Dinopeper: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2019
tell us his name please, speak out boldly and loud. NAME! NAME!! NAME!!!. Save others from him. tag #NAMETHEDEVILHOD#
Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2019
what a story and to me most of our lecturers behave as if they are gods or Lord of the ring. ..I would have wish this documentary was delayed so as to reach out to other universities in the south east and south region, especially uniport and UNN.

1 Like

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by otokx(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2019
adanny01:

Bro, not part o.

Nigerians are the whole of Nigeria's problems.

Nigeria is what Nigerians make it. There is nothing wrong with this country or any country for that matter, it is the people that make or break the country.

Corruption - Nigerians
Violence - Nigerians
Internet fraud - Nigerians
We don't even think in National unity or progress, everyone thinks for his own stomach. Without putting out heads together this country is bound to fail now or in future.

That is the truth, imagine people saying He should have showed some sort of appreciation to the HoD.

5 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by martowskin1(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2019
lollybizzu:
Yea the guy is right at the entitlement stand of the HOD.

But we also need to learn appreciate!

A bottle of wine after the first payment would have cleared all these.

Did you even go back to tell him simple thank you? This alone could have gone a long way.

Just my opinion.

Bro I understand u.

This is exactly what the young man is saying, we have been oppressed so much that we are ready to give anything just to be free.

He hold them nothing, 200k a year is nothing compare to his salary monthly.

He should be happy a student in his department is on scholarship and use him to encourage other young ones....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by explosiveskull(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Na same unn I go ooo, if na me, I go chance the hod there and then ooo, many people go involve oo even VC and Buhari go hear the matter. Atleast the whole world will know cos except na God intervene, I go revenge well well. The guy dull period.

1 Like

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by kingreign(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Grupo:
He should have forged the signature na.

In a country like Nigeria, you have to give rascality for rascality.

Back then in the same UNN, we'd forge and sign the HOD's signature on course registration forms and still submit the same form to him and he wouldn't know.

In as much as I condemn all sort of rascality on the part of the HOD, I won't advice anyone to forge someone else's signature. Its a terrible criminal offence. Forgery is crime.

8 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by davillian(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2019
This type of person its either i buy hockey Stick to cripple him or to cut him with a knife Laced King Cobra Venom.

5 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by madenigga(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2019
This is exactly what my Hod secretary did to me at Uniport department of finance and banking, just because I refused to bribe her she refused to give me a letter of reference to process my masters admission to Germany. Just to get it from her took almost 2months my Father had to come to meet her, yet she almost insulted him.

Because of her I missed summer admissions and now am trying to work for Winter admission.

Most Nigerians are outrightly wicked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2019
All the lecturers especially the males are fond of rallying and supporting their fellow members. That's why in every sex for grade scandals whether reported or unreported and so far there is no evidence, the victim always lose. Technology and mobile gadgets are the devices exposing them. Without this devices in action they will support their randy colleague and the university can sue the victim.

3 Likes

Re: "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard by Maykanu: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Yes the lecturer needs to be named and dealt with whether toothless now and moving with walking stick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Largest Universities In Nigeria? / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull. / Photo Of An Old University Of Ibadan Meal Voucher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.