Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) (68550 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2019
simi
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Tonnyray: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Fvck you bloggers, BBN is over.
We don't want to meet anybody.
Get your content elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
There are so many handsome gorgeous hunks out there .

I even have several seeking for my attention .So she should stop behaving like shes dating a mini god!

Las las they wil still breakup, is it not guys again?
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2019
Kkings11:
Ah ah Jealousy will not kill nigerian youths oh, a young successful man shows off his girlfriend and you guy are saying she's not beautiful.

How e take concern una, how about you post your girlfriend's pics (if you have that is) alongside hers let compare and contrast..

In other news, I wan plead with Nairaland MODs abeg bbnaija news don do oh.
No mind them na
you go don sabi say those who say she aint beautiful na either them be Tacha fans or them they jealous the girl say she get young successful man
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. On one picture she's dark and on another, she's fair. To be sincere, she looks ordinary. And op, why the hype on Seyi? Seyi that would have bleeped Tacha if she'd agreed? No be him help Tacha pack her pants? His gf should be worried.

She's more beautiful than you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by sugarboy212(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Seyi Awolowo, our next honourable come 2023.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments sells for 10.5 million , 3 bedroom apartments sells for 12 million , 3 bedroom penthouse sells for 15 million, all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Mortgage plans for 5 and 10 years available. Call me now/ whatsapp for more details +2348023536207/+2347055533718.
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2019
vizkiz:
His girlfriend looks like this and he was saying trash about Diane's make up.
Some guys are just brain dead

True o. How did we forget that?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by femi4: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. On one picture she's dark and on another, she's fair. To be sincere, she looks ordinary. And op, why the hype on Seyi? Seyi that would have bleeped Tacha if she'd agreed? No be him help Tacha pack her pants? His gf should be worried.
Òjòwú
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by dmarientes(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Not bad at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by greatsodade(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

busy body of life... show your face make we compare Madam sophisticated who go come pack your own pant now?... see as mumu dey multiply for your head so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Young03:
Truth be told

The girl is not that beautiful

I rate her 45%

There are some guys that don't like flashy things ,they are not really interested on how beautiful she is ,as long as she fine , presentable and have all the qualities he wants,they are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Imagine how adulterated our values have become? People now celebrate their bf/gf and wear the toga around their neck like its an award! Is this the first gf Seyi have had? If tomorrow he breaks up with this one another girl will also shamefully take her place as another gf and on and on! What's my headache sef?!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Inflammatory: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oshey Xtraordinary
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Looks can be DECEIVING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by khing00600: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2019
So as d guy handsome reach no opon IFA head him go carry, na arrangee girlfriend be that.

Kkings11:
Ah ah Jealousy will not kill nigerian youths oh, a young successful man shows off his girlfriend and you guy are saying she's not beautiful.

How e take concern una, how about you post your girlfriend's pics (if you have that is) alongside hers let compare and contrast..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2019
something is smelling to her... sad
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by mykalls(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2019
What is the girls name - HEADWARD?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by SURElee(f): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Young03:
Truth be told

I rate her 45%

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. When e reach your own, you are free to choose a very pretty and beautiful goddess above peace of mine, if na trophy wife you want.

1 Like

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by zimakod(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2019
She Is cute

1 Like

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Spallanzani: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2019
vizkiz:
His girlfriend looks like this and he was saying trash about Diane's make up.
Some guys are just brain dead
If he's brain dead then you never had one....slowpoke like you.
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Ugly girl per double square...

Seyi, you are missing better naija

2 Likes

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Kkings11:

Is it even by beauty or by sense? She’s above average beauty bt sm uglier people will always beef. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
Classy!!
Seyi sef na loyal guy, atleast he wasn’t romantically involved with any girl in that house and he had all the opportunity to chance not 1 or 2 girls but he didn’t, 99 days no ipoki, you try my brother and your babe is damn sexy

Classy indeed.

Seyi that was literally drooling for Tacha. Tacha no gree

2 Likes

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2019
Young03:
Truth be told

I rate her 45%
No offense oo Oga rate her 2%...it doesn't make her less of a human...we all same...she didn't create herself, so fine or no fine...we aren't better than each other when it comes to things we don't have power to overturn
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Olodo24: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Worwor girl

1 Like

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by purples25(f): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Wow, this babe is cute.

1 Like

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Very pretty

1 Like

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by tunary(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Young03:
Truth be told

I rate her 45%
If you see her nudity you'll rate her 100%

Truth be told
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why do handsome guys end up with not so fine ladies

3 Likes

Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
see her forehead
Re: Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) by Omega30(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
The issue is that fine guys sometimes can't even woo their fine counterpart girls. Moreover, when it comes to marriage. Though beauty is important, brain is importantanter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React / Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.