Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija (66656 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Afamed: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
escandon:
the News about this Jeep has gone around making headlines but in all sincerity I feel there’s nothing bad in getting a car dat she honestly couldn’t afford before the big brother house been grateful is a key to getting better things from someone who has gotten something for you.so our moral from this news is let’s learn to appreciate things
SUV not Jeep

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by TSRC: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
PediakAuthor:
Max.speed(Km/h)- 150

I once attained 180 kmph between Okene and Kabba express way with my Mazda Car that year...

in this 21st century, I think 150kmph is too small, that means the jeep-like vehicle is not stable at high speed, even from the look of its aerodynamics designs,
the centre of gravity should be reduced to enhance stability at 240kmph.

From an Engineer of the Republic lol grin grin
I have seen foreign cars with less impressive specs.

Though I have never seen you analyse those cars like this.

3 Likes

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Qdubs(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Really 2.4l for 25million? Even a 2005 Honda accord of 3l is not up to 3m

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Beverlyjean(f): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Even 25 million, can u buy even 3.5million own.

You still fabricating Nysc medical certificate for corpers and have mouth to shout to 25 million..

Anyway read

The car is not 25 million.

Here they are;

1. In 2016, the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR, promised Nigerians a Made-in-Nigeria luxurious SUV. The birth of the Innoson G40 fulfilled that promise.

2. Innoson Vehicle partnered with Multichoice Nigeria in this 2019 edition of Big Brother Nigeria.

3. The price of a brand new Innoson IVM G40 SUV is N17.325million (N17,325,000).

4. The G40 comes with a 2.4-litre in-line-four petrol engine, and it is available in 5-speed automatic transmission only. It is capable of giving out 143-hp .

5. The maximum speed of this SUV is 150 km/h.

6. The fuel capacity is 80 liters.

7. The IVM G40 is equipped with dual airbags, features power controlled seat-belts and a sedan style interior.

8. It was designed to provide the highest degree of space and comfort.

9. It comes with an electronic immobilizer system which enhances vehicle security

So person for multichoice inflate am by almost 8m... Naija sha smh

2 Likes

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by InvertedHammer: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
/
Innoson made G40.
Mercy won BBN.
Mercy was given Innoson G40.
The price for Innoson G40 is N25m.

These are facts. Anything else paining your mind and soul about these facts, na you sabi.

Perhaps you should join the prayer, " God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change"

Knock yourselves out!

/
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Joseph08(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
If you no like am go buy your own simple!!!
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by mynaijadj(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cool
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Saintp(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Am sure if Innoson was a yorubaman or huasa man,.. the Ibo people supporting this 25 miilion scam on wheels would think otherwise

N25m is $60,000 usd yet you want anyone to buy an SUV with i configuration2.4l engine with 1000 kw power, when you can buy a V6 turbo charged fully automatic SUV for less than $50k USD from Nissan , Audi , Bmw and Toyota

Bros I'm not surprised manufacturing in Nigeria is damn expensive. I have run a manufacturing biz in naija before and it is not beans. In fact, cost of diesel alone will hit ya button line.

Until we solve our infrastructural problems don't expect anything manufactured in Nigeria to compete with imported products by price and quality. I hail naija manufacturers , dem get mind. Me as a person can't try that shit again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

So person for multichoice inflate am by almost 8m... Naija sha smh

That's what many doesn't know but they keep shouting 25 million.

Any slightest opportunity Nigerians steals.

https://autojosh.com/about-innoson-ivm-g40-suv-bbn/
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by 2shure: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is no 4 by 4..lies..... is 2 wd.
Dont be jumping up when you see 4WD/AWD
Enter better mud then you will know if its 2wd or 4 WD. Or climb a lil hil off road. Fradulent car companies deceiving us with AWD badges,inside manual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by fm001(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
OP...did you just say maximum speed of 150km/hr? Maybe 150mile/hr....just check the speedometer of most modern SUVs.....it is not a matter of starting from somewhere, we need to be close to the pace at which others in western world are moving
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by InvertedHammer: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
stop beating a dead horse,

This car is FUGLY and it's value is overpriced at 25m

QED.

If this is how our locally made product wants to compete against other brands, it's a no brainier coz they have lost the battle.

25m that can get you BENZene
/
The last time I checked...

Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota still have recalls after many decades in the business just like other car companies.

G40 is the shiznit!

You won't drop N12m for IVM G40 but you are willing to drop N40m for Range Rover made by TATA in India? grin grin grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by solmusdesigns: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Saintp:

Bros I'm not surprised manufacturing in Nigeria is damn expensive. I have run a manufacturing biz in naija before and it is not beans. In fact, cost of diesel alone will hit ya button line.

Until we solve our infrastructural problems don't expect anything manufactured in Nigeria to compete with imported products by price and quality. I hail naija manufacturers , dem get mind. Me as a person can't try that shit again.

I swear you are very right(just as local rice is expensive due to cost of farming and transport), if you factor in intrest rate you pay bank and cost of diesel its going t be expensive but give or take a 4 cylinder engine even factoring Nigerian hardship shouldnt exceed 15 million
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by econome(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
With time, our dear Innoson vehicles will improve..
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by AK481(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Am sure if Innoson was a yorubaman or huasa man,.. the Ibo people supporting this 25 miilion scam on wheels would think otherwise

N25m is $60,000 usd yet you want anyone to buy an SUV with i configuration 2.4 4valve engine with mere 143 horsepower, when you can buy a V6 turbo charged fully automatic SUV for less than $50k USD from Nissan , Audi , Bmw and Toyota

It’s expensive doing business in Nigeria .

The interest rate alone is 25% while in Europe its 2%.

Just like local rice and foreign rice price differential .

Make una understand.

2 Likes

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Ulaga12: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

I swear you are very right(just as local rice is expensive due to cost of farming and transport), if you factor in intrest rate you pay bank and cost of diesel its going t be expensive but give or take a 4 cylinder engine even factoring Nigerian hardship shouldnt exceed 15 million
[/s]
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Ulaga12: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Am sure if Innoson was a yorubaman or huasa man,.. the Ibo people supporting this 25 miilion scam on wheels would think otherwise... $60,000 usd for a 4 cylinder engine shocked this is greed taking too far

N25m is $60,000 usd yet you want anyone to buy an SUV with i configuration 2.4 4valve engine with mere 143 horsepower, when you can buy a V6 turbo charged fully automatic SUV for less than $50k USD from Nissan , Audi , Bmw and Toyota

[/s]
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Hv u ever driven an SUV??

Been driving my car since 21 (8years ago) none of your business btw, fact remains that many off-road SUVs comes without gas cap cover, from jeep wranglers to hummers and the rest.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by dave4rella(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin
I will buy this car for my towing company
Igbo amaka
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Lexusgs430: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
If she was handed a Toyota, people would prefer a Mercedes etc etc

If she was offered a Honda...... The same people would blame the decision makers, for not offering IVM......

Now IVM was offered, people are still complaining...... Nobody can please human beings......

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
ok
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Biodun556(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
one1prax:
looks very okay to me, i no know why people were hating

get your own website or blog for 12k, contact - see signature

because of the price

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by omenka(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
engine capacity 2.4L only? shocked shocked

Yet the car costs that much? Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by hisgrace090: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Am sure if Innoson was a yorubaman or huasa man,.. the Ibo people supporting this 25 miilion scam on wheels would think otherwise... $60,000 usd for a 4 cylinder engine shocked this is greed taking too far

Totaly absord!

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by hisgrace090: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Totaly absord!

Totally absord!
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

The car ain't bad at all...but I will not spend 25m on a.car that has max speed on 150km/hr ... Even the old 80s 504 is 160km/hr

You keep comparing the SUV with saloon cars, maybe I should be asking you the question if you've ever drove an SUV? The almighty 2019 wrangler unlimited has a top speed of 160km/hr. That innoson product is an SUV not SUV crossover. There are differences

Some variants of Mercedes AMG's have top speed of 160km/hr

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Ulaga12: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
omenka:
engine capacity 2.4L only? shocked shocked

Yet the car costs that much? Haba!!!
each time I see your comment
i have orgasm kiss

you dey totori me 4 times tor tor tor tor
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by solmusdesigns: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
AK481:

It’s expensive doing business in Nigeria .

The interest rate alone is 25% while in Europe its 2%.

Just like local rice and foreign rice price differential .

Make una understand.

Sadly so, but 25 million is very much

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by omenka(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Authority1o1:
Okay...

And someone whose career has gone to the great beyond was criticizing the car.
Honestly, the ride has a metallic design and nice curvetures,even though it's home-made.
Except you know nothing about cars otherwise you'd know the specs are PATHETIC AT THAT COST.

If we can criticise Samsung for overprising their phones when other brand that arent as popular give even better specs for a lesser amount, why shouldnt we call out Innoson motors?

Who sells a 2.4L engine car for 25million? Who does that? Haba, make we dey tell ourselves the truth sometimes.

The organisers of that show simply cheated the winner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos / A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.