Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? (37200 Views)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

Please advise, guys, is my anger justified and reasonable?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by General0847: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
She is getting financial help + dick from him. How do some of you even tolerate things like this? Put an end to that ASAP.

264 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:
She is getting financial help + dick from him.
How do some of you even tolerate things like this? Put an end to that ASAP.

At the moment I can vouch diiiiiiick isn't in the value offering. Dude is outta town and will be so for a while. But when he returns....

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by General0847: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamadonis2:

At the moment I can vouch diiiiiiick isn't in the value offering. Dude is outta town and will be so for a while. But when he returns....
But when he returns can you still vouch dick won't be thrown into the value offering?

236 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Happyguy201: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
put and end to it or let her go to her ex full time. why would you even tolerate that

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:

But when he returns can you still vouch dick won't be thrown into the value offering?

Bro, this shiiiiit messes with my mind. One said thing that happens is this: Most times when he gives her cash, I find myself competing unconsciously to double or triple the said sum.

It's a bad habit. And I cannot continue doing that to my pocket and mind

71 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by General0847: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamadonis2:

Bro, this shiiiiit messes with my mind. One said thing that happens is this: Most times when he gives her cash, I find myself competing unconsciously to double or triple the said sum.

You don't have to continue, get a new girlfriend. It might be a hard decision but you need your dignity intact, peace of mind and good pvssy.
Save yourself the heartache to come. I know from experience, my ex has a new guy but whenever she comes around i fvck her silly.

283 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:

You don't have to continue, get a new girlfriend. It might be a hard decision but you need your dignity intact, peace of mind and good pvssy.
Save yourself the heartache to come. I know from experience, my ex has a new guy but whenever she comes around i fvck her silly.

Thanks Bro. I needed a stranger to talk to. Every other person around us feels we are a permanently happy couple.

They wouldn't understand me or they'd judge her

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Sunnymatey(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dude, if u gat no door in ur house pls let her use the window.
Exit nah exit.
If she cannot be contented with what you give her, then .... Danger

220 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by NGRsenate: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Leave that girl before it’s too late!!!

I’m talking from experience. I’ve been in exactly this situation...... TWICE!!!!!

I know how difficult it may be because you really like her but killing yourself will sound sugary when you eventually find out the extent of things she has going with her ex.

If it was another random guy, ehen you can fight that fight and will most likely come out victorious but her ex?? Na bruh, it’s a lost cause.

As long as a girl is still attached to her ex, you’re just a rebound

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Quality20(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
guy dont make d mistake of not trusting ur girl since she isnt doing secretly, mistrust can push her into his arms just b matured and cool. nothing gonna happen bad to u or her

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by IceColdVeins(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chai you have been manipulated....the babe already knows your weakness 'ego', she knows you'll have to compete with whatever she earns from her ex and its a double win for her
Ask for my advice and I'll tell
iamadonis2:

20 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Dude, if u gat no door in ur house pls let her use the window.
Exit nah exit.
If she cannot be contented with what you give her, then .... Danger

True. Lately this has made me hardhearted. I know she's broke and may want to give her cash but I just think to myself:

" Oh well, why bother? She's gonna call him for help"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Chai you have been manipulated....the babe already knows your weakness 'ego', she knows you'll have to compete with whatever she earns from her ex and its a double win for her
Ask for my advice and I'll tell

I'm asking for your advice, Bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by NGRsenate: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamadonis2:

And how sure are you that he’s out of town?
What if he comes into town lowkey?
What if your babe also goes out of town?

Stay sharp bruh.

68 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Tonnyray: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
I can't believe what I just read...
The male gender has truly been fully emasculated. undecided cry

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
NGRsenate:

And how sure are you that he’s out of town?
What if he comes into town lowkey?
What if your babe also goes out of town?

Stay sharp bruh.

That's the plan going forward, Sir
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tonnyray:
I can't believe what I just read...
The male gender has truly been fully emasculated. undecided cry

I foolish, I no lie. What do you advise?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by IceColdVeins(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Trust me on this, no babe is innocent, Just like in network security, They are all TROJAN HORSES (always having an axe to grind no matter how harmless and supportive they tend to seem).
Now this is why all these shiit should have been repelled from the onset of the relationship but you let lust and emotions play the most role, hence, you tolerated. You asked her out I assume, you invited her into your life, you are the host, its your game, hence, your rule!! Call it toxic masculinity.
fvck that!!

Now my advice is, I don't know who you are or how you run your game but you need to confront her on this, nigga you aint a wimp, are you? Her behaviour should keep you on your toes cos a girl like this is ready to rub minds even with your own enemies if she's got to gain from it. She is probably materialistic and parasitic, begging for alms repetitively is the number one symptom of a ho' cos its takes a humbly worthless heart to beg from an ex while in another relationship, IF I WERE THE EX, I'll bang her brains out in a reminder that you just won your heart a worthless LovePeddler. Let alone, from her ex, nigga this a slap on your face(whether you broke or not). I dont blame her though, you entertained this shii cos you are broke I guess!! but brokeness dont kill integrity you know?
You need to call her to order or dump her for your peace sake.

Now the problem is you can't dump her, you prolly love her to earth and bla bla blaa...When you are ready to dump, I might give you tips, if you need

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by openmine(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
The answer to Your caption is a Capital NO
But your last comments are a big YES!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Trust me on this, no babe is innocent, Just like in network security, They are all TROJAN HORSES (always having an axe to grind no matter how harmless and supportive they tend to seem).
Now this is why all these shiit should have been repelled from the onset of the relationship but you let lust and emotions play the most role, hence, you tolerated. You asked her out I assume, you invited her into your life, you are the host, its your game, hence, your rule!! Call it toxic masculinity.
fvck that!!

Now my advice is, I don't know who you are or how you run your game but you need to confront her on this, nigga you aint a wimp, are you? Her behaviour should keep you on your toes cos a girl like this is ready to rub minds even with your own enemies if she's got to gain from it. She is probably materialistic and parasitic, begging for alms repetitively is the number one symptom of a ho' cos its takes a humbly worthless heart to beg from an ex while in another relationship, IF I WERE THE EX, I'll bang her brains out in a reminder that you just won your heart a worthless LovePeddler. Let alone, from her ex, nigga this a slap on your face(whether you broke or not). I dont blame her though, you entertained this shii cos you are broke I guess!! but brokeness dont kill integrity you know?
You need to call her to order or dump her for your peace sake.

Now the problem is you can't dump her, you prolly love her to earth and bla bla blaa...When you are ready to dump, I might give you tips, if you need

I appreciate that you took time out to write this. God bless you. We've had the call-to-order talk severally, no change.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Elevation(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala, good afternoon,please i need this topic on front page, it is worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
undecided My gal dix my gal that, everyday on this forum and we all wonder why our citizens are so unproductive....

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Hillzy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
My only question for u is that can you keep helping ur ex financially without no string attached? If you can answer this right, you definitely have the answer to ur question

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by IceColdVeins(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
OK
Before I give my verdict, can you bullet out the things you stand to gain in that relationship against what you currently lose?
In that way we can make a fair judgement
iamadonis2:

I appreciate that you took time out to write this. God bless you. We've had the call-to-order talk severally, no change.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided My gal dix my gal that, everyday on this forum and we all wonder why our citizens are so unproductive....

Hahaha... Brother when we go out each day to chase "productivity" we have to come back home to share the gains of that productivity with the people we love.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by rexrodrygo2019: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why did she leave her ex in the first place

Guys some of una too dey fall hand nowadays

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hillzy:
My only question for u is that can you keep helping ur ex financially without no string attached? If you can answer this right, you definitely have the answer to ur question

Me, nah. I'd sooner fuuuuuuck her than always give her cash with no strings attached

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
IceColdVeins:
OK
Before I give my verdict, can you bullet out the things you stand to gain in that relationship against what you currently lose?
In that way we can make a fair judgement

Business wise:

She's the other partner in our business. And in a bad month, I won't lie, her contacts and pitches bring no less than a 150,000 revenue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Ereolamide: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
I would've advised you but you didn't indicate that you need matured advice or response in your post.

I give matured advice only.

13 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by IceColdVeins(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
So what are your losses? biz cant be the only gain bro
This is a relationship dont forget
be deep
iamadonis2:

Business wise:

She's the other partner in our business. And in a bad month, I won't lie, her contacts and pitches bring no less than a 150,000 revenue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Kaycee54321(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
I'll be real with you.

If you have talked to her about going back to her ex (which is actually a slap to your face and a kick to your balls) and she refuses to heed

Then, keep your relationship with her on a professional level since you gain something from having her around as a business partner

...and if you'll have sex on the side, USE PROTECTION.

44 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.