Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) (89808 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Alive, He’s Not Dead / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by frank317: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Which is the better way to trend? Fake ur death or shake ur ass and breast while half naked?
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
But is it by force to trend?
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That's very stupid way to revive a dying career. Where is Skiibi that tried it years back today?

That's how star do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Jerkules: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
DameB:
Sounded like mambaybay... Lol grin grin
Smh Nigerians
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Stonjay: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
SKY B, na death u dey carry play abi? E dey see u ooo.
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Stonjay: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
If u no cum do well after ur resurrection, mo wey no cum hear sai u don waka true true again ooo.
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hmmmm...to think that I mourned him yesterday, even my Sister did too...

God help him.
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by McKayConcept(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
https://share.nicecash.co/register.php?referral=mckay
This American site is paying student and people for working with them in online survey...
It is legit and true...no time for much talk.
You can chat me for more clarity
Never believe your doubt, never doubt your believe
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by eminiBAALE(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
I TORT THIS ONE DIED LONG LONG YEAR AGO.... how many SKY B DO WE HAVE GAN SEF....? no be im sing
"mummy please pray for me?" abi shey THAT ONE NA skyscraper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hope you featured Davido, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, KissDaniel, Phyno and a host of others. If not, this time your musical career will be finally laid to rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
hmmmm?
Davido used chioma to get our attaintions Buhari used change to get use, now comon broke SkyB has used his own death to get us too....... please what wrung have we all done to be in this Country self?

....well better still RIP sorry, RSTV, I mean, RX330 to skyB !!![b]hmmmm?
Davido used chioma to get our attaintions Buhari used change to get use, now comon broke SkyB has used his own death to get us too....... please what wrung have we all done to be in this Country self?

....well better still RIP sorry, RSTV, I mean, RX330 to skyB !!![/b]hmmmm?

....well better still RIP sorry, RSTV, I mean, RX330 to skyB !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Stevo35: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
shey be 'e dey hungry you to die? I go kill you today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Kingston6: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oga ,career wey don die don die.if u like fake sey u gt belle na u kmowOga ,career wey don die don die.if u like fake sey u gt belle na u kmowOga ,career wey don die don die.if u like fake sey u gt belle na u kmow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by King44(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
GOFRONT:
Well, if that's his case then we will give him 3 months Ultimatum to make haste and dish out a Hit from the studio.....

Failure of him to do this.....Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with Family.
at the end e go drop the song the song no go still blow

skibii wey try am back hin own with hit later but this one, with that him big cheap old skool shoe na sack song e go still drop las las
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by King44(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
grandstar:
He shouldn't beat himself to death because he has no great songs.

Why doesn't he collabo with a great songwriter? That's how they do it abroad. Learnt Umbrella wasn't written by Rihanna for instance.

I used the word collabo as he may not have the cash to buy the songs outright
what would actually work for him if he has cash is to change his stage name and adopt Larry gaga style it has been done in time pasts in foreign scene and it works I am very very sure he is incapable of making the type of new skool music we have now
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Rubbish. Na now him career go come die patapata porogodo
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:20am On Oct 10, 2019
emmnprince:
Hope you featured Davido, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, KissDaniel, Phyno and a host of others. If not, this time your musical career will be finally laid to rest.
career wey him village people don bury since he was burned some years ago
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by opebiboy: 3:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Sky mugu
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by ChiefRocker(m): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Rap music don't sell much again particularly in Nigeria. Party or dance jamz are what music lovers are into this days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Samakus(m): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2019
See SkyB wey bin dey squat with my landlady for Rumunduru. The guy no fit blow again. Indian hemp no fit allow am get sense again

1 Like

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Jaysas1(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Even if u fake ur death...u fit still no BLOW
NaijaOlosho:
Earlier Yesterday it was reported that Sky B, Nigerian Rapper was confirmed dead at the Federal Medical Centre Imo State after a Heart Attack.

Sky B is very much alive and not dead as it was rumored.

After the news broke out yesterday, some of his friends who called him have confirmed that he is very much alive and the death rumor is staged to make him trend again and also wake up his dying musical career.

Recall that Sky B after his famous time way back 2007 has been working hard and dishing out singles but yet nothing, no recognition, so he put this up as a means to have your attention to his soon dropping singles.

Singer Surmountz Audi Douglas who shared his new art wrote:

See chats and photos below...............

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/sky-b-is-alive-faked-his-death-to-revive-his-dying-music-career-photos/
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Sky B, Ski B

1 Like

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Timijo(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Ulaga12:
bros no be our fault say you be 2004 kid
grin grin grin I laughed at your ignorance.
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
who is sky b self everybody sha want to sing by force

anyway see 15 business expansion strategies https://explicitsuccess.com/expansion-strategies/
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by airminem(f): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Naijaolosho why u been kill the guy before? God save u say u rise am back bae. Twale for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.