Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Oceanic Bank International Plc Is Wack. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oceanic Bank International Plc Is Wack. (541 Views)

Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank International Plc Is Wack. by lookwonder: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2010
I was given an Oceanic Bank cheque of N300,000 for a business deal. I went to Oceanic Bank to cash it but I spent over 2 hours there to no avail. Something about confirmation from the branch the account is and the confirmation never came.

I do not understand why in the 21st century, I have to spend over 2 hours in a bank to collect money and still not get the money. Folks, your views are welcome.
Re: Oceanic Bank International Plc Is Wack. by Bright2(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yours is even a bigman case,mine is that the ATM card they gave to me if not for sky bank i wouldn't have known what to do with it.Sky bank is closer to my house just like oceanic bank,but 80% of my witdrawals is made with sky bank ATM. It's either Oceanic bank server is down or you won't even be allowed to go closer to the machine with embarasment from thier security. My their am regreting having an account with that bank any moment from now i'll be switching over to Sky Bank,i think they are more reliable and customer friendly.

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Database Driven Websites From N15k / Top Brands / Should We Continue To Pay Tax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.