Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). (41200 Views)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Valentine: Stanley Nnoruga, CEO Stanzo3 Visits Lagos Cheshire Home For Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by naptu2: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Funeral arrangements for Stanley Nwabia (a former Nairaland supermod).

https://www.nairaland.com/therealmrstan
https://www.nairaland.com/publisher

GONE SO SOON

With heavy hearts, the family of Late Augustine Chidi Nwabia of Umuokparafor village, Umunoha, in Mbaitolu LGA Imo State, regret to announce the death of their son, brother,
husband and father, Late Mr Stanley Chidozie Nwabia, who slept in the Lord on Sunday 29th September 2019, at the age of 40, after a protracted illness.

Burial arrangements:

Thursday 10th October 2019 : Christian wake-keep at his residence, 32 Arolowo Street, Off Egbeda-Idimu Road, car wash bus stop, Egbeda, Lagos, by 5.00pm.

Saturday 19th Oct. 2019: Body leaves Aladinma hospital Owerri to his home town, Umuokparafor, Umunoha, Mbaitolu LGA, Imo State (Louis Nwabia Compound; by Oriamigbe Market). Followed by Requiem Mass at St Paul's Catholic Church, Umuokparafor, by 10 am. Internment follows immediately at his compound.

Survived by: mother, brothers, sisters, in-laws, wife and children.

Signed:
Chinedu Anthony Nwabia for the family.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by FarahAideed: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP sir .you always stood for the truth

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by armadeo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
RiP man. What was his username?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by naptu2: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by paiz: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rest in peace bro
You are in a better place now
Life is too short to hate

Please it's my birthday today.
when there is life there is Hope

Show a brother some love

Please guy check my signature and make a brother happy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by 11thGoldTREE: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
I believe there is an appointed time for all men but the loss of a loved one always seem unfair.

What will you be remembered for ??

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by devlishGINGER(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
The wind has come
And the wind has gone
Our father, we come from dust
And we shall return to same
God bless the fallen men

Either his path was evil
Either his path was good
The wind hath brought his flame here
And hath such took his flame away
Farther away from the land of return
God bless the fallen man

As we are born
Of water and flesh
Such shall a man die
Giving up its thirst
God bless the fallen man

You are free from the desires of flesh
You are free from the principality of this world
You are free from the wars of this world
You are free from the troubles of man
Mother earth, we are all yours for the taken
But do please, let our time be long for the saving
God bless the fallen man

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Donald95(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Racoon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rest on sir.We will carry on the struggle.

6 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by nwamabo247(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
R'I.P man.A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by lalasticlala(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP TheRealMrStan, I remember working with you briefly

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Proffdada: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
the wahala of nairaland cry
RIP

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Megir: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP Mr Stan

3 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by chuks34(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by VillageHead: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rip sir!

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by BafanaBafana: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Valar Morghulis
Valar Dohaeris

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by emeijeh(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Must they include Former supermod?

Na wah o

RIP sha

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Sukueponmalu: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wtf?
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by mamajj17(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP Bros, may the good Lord Mercies be upon yr Family.

3 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Salmoneus(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP...
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by GOFRONT(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
sad

RIP Supermod..

RIP HungerBad..

7 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by unofficialmadman: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
lalasticlala:
RIP TheRealMrStan, I remember working with you briefly

Its a pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Generalwoodz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
A
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Mopolchi: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP MR NWABIA
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by YorubaNinja: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Racoon:
Rest on sir.We will carry on the struggle.

Which struggle? grin

4 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by ZaraGift: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cool
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by McAausim: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
cry cry cry cry

Can't express my feelings right now.... MRSTAN

R I P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Kendumazy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rest in peace sir.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by tillaman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rest on!! God be with your family till the end of time

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Nicoddemus(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
After banning so many people undecided

What will he tell God now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Emilokoiyawon: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Shows His Dancing Skill As He Weds A Pretty African Lady(pics / Lagos High Society Weddings Of The 1920s / Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.