Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... (26088 Views)

COVID-19: Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Cubana Club Operations / Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) / Big Brother Naija Tacha Cries And Begs Mike For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Kaycee7(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Low budget Nigerian feminist!!!

Would she keep the same energy if it was a woman in mike's place??

Dude tried, give him kudos and move on!!

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by toprealman: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Low budget Nigerian feminist!!!

Would she keep the same energy if it was a woman in mike's place??

Dude tried, give him kudos and move on!!
still trying to understand what she said that ain't right
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by femi4: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:

The green stuff? Yes it is SuperYogo.
Is it on my lips? shocked
the content (white stuff)
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by SURElee(f): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lala should park well jare and allow us celebrate Mike abeg. We should learn to celebrate people when they do well after all there are men who don't respect their vows n wives.

1 Like

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Damseltk: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
U are very right ....... mrs lala, I love Mike too
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:

The green stuff? Yes it is SuperYogo.
Is it on my lips? shocked

Poco is all grown up now and she can buy herself all the fanyogo she wants.

No more memories of naughty classmates with the bad milkshakes getting all the fanyogo from the boys in the yard.

While she had to watch and struggle to work on her own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCRK25tiFU
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Ulaga12: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
mumu talk
[/s]
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by mozona(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
thumps up for mike but even if he has the intention
he wont do it openly where the world is watching.

we can only judge what we secretly.....

1 Like

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by cybriz82(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wonder if Ike gonna forgive mike for what he did to him yesterday..mike just disgrace Ike as e dey sleep with mouth open.na so saliva just dey Troway from em mouth.. grin
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Chukapage(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nobody is asking was his wife also faithful to him the whole time? Because we know women are unfaithful just as much as men.As there was no camera watching his wife ,was she faithful too? Even women that has bleeped 5 different guys this October go still follow make noiseundecided
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by ctleurocollege: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
drlaykay:
So white men don't cheat?

The women will divorce them so if they cheat they know the consequences unlike here where women will keep quiet to preserve the marriage grin
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Lamanii22(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lala koo, Tinky Winky nii. Abegi park well

Or dipsy

1 Like

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by DaddyMorenike: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lala koo, Tinky Winky nii. Abegi park well
telletubbies, telletubbies!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Mrsserene: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
God bless this woman! In a sane society, he did nothing extraordinary.
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by TemmyT002(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Naija no well jare, my sister
Most of us no well
We are freaking corrupt morally
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Sagay212: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
It doesnt make any sense celebrating him for not cheating on his wife on TV because we are not sure if he won't cheat on his wife if there were no cameras.
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Boyooosa(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
ok, lala, u r mentioned! can we go now?

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Madam shut up. Its your type that will birth shameless womanizers.

People's praise on mike shows the kind of man that should earn respect.

Africans like to think they have good morals and feel its females only that should uphold morals while males act like animals.

To even think mike was never born and rained in the dark continent tells you how deluded Africans are in thinking they have good values and culture/traditions.

Nonsense.
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Blazebond(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yes it is worth celebrating,mike is a great guy and lala is pained because even though a lady finnaly won the show,that lady still aint being celebrated as it ought to be.

1 Like

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by MissJoy29(f): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lamanii22:

Or dipsy
Or po grin

1 Like

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Lamanii22(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Or po grin

Lol... You watched it too?

1 Like

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Just2endowed2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fisher007:
Why won't people be surprised especially the opposite sex.

Man love your wife, pray you find a good wife.etc
Love is sacrificial I.e means you go suffer emotionally, mentally, financial, physically with hard labour. (Literally means be a mumu +ATM card, attention giver, time waster to please an ungrateful being created from your ribs.) In manosphere you were created to be a weak ass blue pilled beta male provider. Gbam. Man has dominion over all creatures apart from women remember that my brothers.

This sacrificial love is what a lady can never understand.Yes I said it .Gbam .( I am about to start what I cannot finish). Lmao.

Woman were told to be loyal , respect and humble their husbands in any religion. But they were not told to be faithful and committed to their husband. They were not told to love. The only form of love you can get from a woman is transactional love or conditional love. They can not be dominated or forced to be submit to any man. Because they were not told to do so. Infact they prefer to disobey and eat the apple to gain knowledge above you. That is why they are good at manipulation and mind games. But are not smart and they don't think far apart from what they can gain now.

In other words most ladies will misbehave and can not try to be like this our man. If they were on the show. Simple truth.

Qoute me at your own peril. If you like insult me (na back to sender). I know that what I have started here I cannot finish it.

Lmao

Impressive
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by omenka(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
OdenKelechi:
She's so damn right
She honestly is.
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:
She is right, but she should also allow us give honour to whom it is due. You are supposed to do your work- but some companies still have incentives for diligent workers.

Let's not forget ThinTallTony

That one denied his wife and children

grin

Very true.
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by RexTramadol1: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
cybriz82:
Wonder if Ike gonna forgive mike for what he did to him yesterday..mike just disgrace Ike as e dey sleep with mouth open.na so saliva just dey Troway from em mouth.. grin

Wah did he do to him o
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by RexTramadol1: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sagay212:
It doesnt make any sense celebrating him for not cheating on his wife on TV because we are not sure if he won't cheat on his wife if there were no cameras.

If u read what she said, she's still praising Mike

But she claused it on Mike's response, he was surprised people thought he's modest cos he stood in the house without promiscuity

He actually felt it's sth normal and that's even more reason he's deserving of the encomiums
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by abibun: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
If not that Jackye was evicted early , not one would have been talking that Mike is faithful.
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by MissJoy29(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol... You watched it too?
Yes o....I liked Lala the most.

1 Like

Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by Adakintroy2: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
T

Thin tall Tony came on and deny his family what did you say. Off course men are natural cheat. Here is one that does not fit well into your playbook. He reverse the thinking for women. Many women hate it when they are so wrong about men.

. Mercy won by shaking her ass all the time. You did not condemm such slutish act. Wrong woman. Something Don broke inside you self.
Re: Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... by cybriz82(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Wah did he do to him o

Mike was live on ig so he video sleeping Ike with iz mouth wide open..mean see as saliva just dey drop from Ike’s mouth..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities And Red Carpet Dressing / Tuface Idibia As Father Christmas-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.