Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,228 members, 7,742,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 02:29 AM

University Of Ghana Suspends Gyampo And Bukator In Sex For Grade Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ghana Suspends Gyampo And Bukator In Sex For Grade Scandal (16926 Views)

Abia University Sacks Michael Ukaegbu For Sex For Grade Scandal / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ghana Suspends Gyampo And Bukator In Sex For Grade Scandal by buharified009(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pataricatering:
Unfortunately for u - it is the job of the lecturer to say no to sexual advances from students ! I know u are pained that men are actually being chastised for harassing students with their free for all preeks ! Sorry .
Patricia Biko.....wink smiley wink
Re: University Of Ghana Suspends Gyampo And Bukator In Sex For Grade Scandal by tianshie(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
"Have you been kissed violently before?"---GYAMPO.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ghana Suspends Gyampo And Bukator In Sex For Grade Scandal by Octopusssy(f): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

Young lady, you were supposed to come to cold room for trench inspection and filling

You are trying my patience.

Be warned angry
Young man, I told you to send me pictures of the trench filling instruments for appraisal but you refused. angry
Re: University Of Ghana Suspends Gyampo And Bukator In Sex For Grade Scandal by mechanics(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good for them, using their positions to oppress innocent students, that's wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Threatens To Go On Strike, Says FG Is Reluctant To Implement The 2019 Deal / Babcock Won't Let My Sis Graduate Despite CGPA Of 4.3 / New Varsity, Federal University, Lokoja, Admits 200 Students, Takes Off In Janua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.