Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Benz,infiniti Or Bmw - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Benz,infiniti Or Bmw (3409 Views)

Lexus Or BMW / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by foolbuster: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
thebigkendo:
Lexus lexus lexus everywhere.. As if dem no dey sell lexus parts for market base on e no dey spoil

E dey spoil sir, but benz and bimmer dey spoil pass.
Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by foolbuster: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I concur with radautoworks.... Infinity should not be on that list

Why? I think infiniti s are good cars.
Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by radautoworks: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
9icetoo:

Well, easier to find a well built Lexus than a well built Mercedes. wink

Bros...

1 Like

Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by radautoworks: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
foolbuster:

Not on Mercedes and BMW level

2 Likes

Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
foolbuster:

No they're not.

Infiniti M35 - Problems, Statistics, and Analysis
Infiniti M35 owners have reported a total of 519 problems for their cars built in the 6 model years listed in the chart below. The chart shows the number of problems reported across all service years for each given model year of the Infiniti M35. The 2006 Infiniti M35 cars have the most problems reported (252 problems).

1 Like

Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by mammanbawa: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2019
9icetoo:

Well, easier to find a well built Lexus than a well built Mercedes. wink

2 Likes

Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
thebigkendo:
Lexus lexus lexus everywhere.. As if dem no dey sell lexus parts for market base on e no dey spoil
Ok....
Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by iyceconcept: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2020
What's the maintenance cost of M35 compared to a Benz. Also are the parts readily available?
Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2020
iyceconcept:
What's the maintenance cost of M35 compared to a Benz. Also are the parts readily available?

Yes, parts are available. Affordable, too.
Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by Theconglomerate(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2020
All these kind arguments sef weh no get head and tail.
Mercs are expensive to buy,expensive to run and even expensive to abandon,we all know.
But if you can afford it please go for it,the lexus will never compare to your E350 in anyway asides speed with no guarantee.
Arewa boys Celebrated Salah the other day and we no see any fucķed up japanese crap in their line up,and some say merc owners are brainwashed. undecided
Is it possible to brainwash a rich person?abi you think merc buyers are your regular hungry church goers who can't tell quality differences?
I also own a japmobile and a very new one at that for now not because it is wonderful but for the fact that I can't afford proper luxury for now.
Trust me when the time comes,I won't even sell what i own to switch to mercedes but will take it to a scrap yard and watch a hydraulic press squash it to death!
No one deserves such mediocrity and a reminder for under achieving!
I'll either buy a w205,w204 facelift,w212 facelift(not upgraded pls) or a power bike.
These are cars that make you feel happy and fulfilled,not some cheap looking,cheap feeling pice of shit called gs350.Go and look now he wasn't even talking of a newer GS but the 2007 ugly thing.tufiakwa.
Use your 3 million wisely or better still reinvest it in something good than to use it in a car and end up buying rubbish and unfulfilment and join the Nigeria league of crap praisers.
Tueh!!

2 Likes

Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by BamBamK: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
wonderful!! you spoke from the heart

Theconglomerate:
Mercs are expensive to buy,expensive to run and even expensive to abandon,we all know.
But if you can afford it please go for it,the lexus will never compare to your E350 in anyway asides speed with no guarantee.
Arewa boys Celebrated Salah the other day and we no see any fucķed up japanese crap in their line up,and some say merc owners are brainwashed. undecided
Is it possible to brainwash a rich person?abi you think merc buyers are your regular hungry church goers who can't tell quality differences?
I also own a japmobile and a very new one at that for now not because it is wonderful but for the fact that I can't afford proper luxury for now.
Trust me when the time comes,I won't even sell what i own to switch to mercedes but will take it to a scrap yard and watch a hydraulic press squash it to death!
I'll either buy a w205,w204 facelift,w212 facelift(not upgraded pls) or a power bike.
These are cars that make you feel happy and fulfilled,not some cheap looking,cheap feeling pice of shit called gs350.Go and look now he wasn't even talking of a newer GS but the 2007 ugly thing.tufiakwa.
Use your 3 million wisely or better still reinvest it in something good than to use it in a car and end up buying rubbish and unfulfilment and join the Nigeria league of crap praisers.
Tueh!!
Re: Benz,infiniti Or Bmw by mejai(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Tueh!!
chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me The Differece Between A Jeep ,SAV And SUV / Cheap USED CARS For Sale / Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.