Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe (922 Views)

Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by uzoma213(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is something we see everyday, I just decided to share this here.
I actually made a video but don't know how to upload.

Re: Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by edoairways: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Upload the video on youtube

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by Ibile77(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
He looks like a man o war officer but a closer look with gun is still baffling me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by uzoma213(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
edoairways:
Upload the video on youtube
i don’t have a YouTube channel
Re: Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by WorWorBoy: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
uzoma213:
This is something we see everyday, I just decided to share this here.
I actually made a video but don't know how to upload.
Na for where the thing happen? which state?
Re: Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Guy you no get work oo..you get luck say dem no catch you. .you for no say idle man dey opposite devil work shop....oya over to ICPC and the police to investigate the matter oo...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by uzoma213(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Na for where the thing happen? which state?
along the east west road
Re: Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by uzoma213(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Guy you no get work oo..you get luck say dem no catch you. .you for no say idle man dey opposite devil work shop....oya over to ICPC and the police to investigate the matter oo...
hahahaha, e don tey we Dey do spy work na
Re: Pictures Of A Nigerian Police Man Collecting Bribe by anonymuz(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2019
That's his job na

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Another Husband Is Stabbed By Wife In Imo State During His Sleep Over / Man Allegedly Beheads 4-year-old Nephew In Anambra (photo) / I Started Having Sex With My Daughter In 2017, Not 2015 – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.