Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell (1625 Views)

A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs / A Pedigree Or Half Ped Female Rottweiler Pup Is Urgently Needed / How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
. vaccines are up to date and next vaccine isn’t till next year ..

1 Share

Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anti rabies shot .

Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Selling because I’ll be traveling out by December..

Will miss my baby but she needs a better home where she will get all the attention she deserves and someone to take care of her..
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
I honestly wish I don’t have to sell her , I’m not really looking to sell and make gain .. I’m not really considering cash for all the expenses and resources I have spent for her .. I am willing to sell her for same amount I got her, as far as she is going to the right hands.. I’ll throw in her plate and feeding routine.. dog leash and everything needed to ease the burden for the new owner and also herself.. cry
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by dirtycoin(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
fowlyansh181:
I honestly wish I don’t have to sell her , I’m not really looking to sell and make gain .. I’m not really considering cash for all the expenses and resources I have spent for her .. I am willing to sell her for same amount I got her, as far as she is going to the right hands.. I’ll throw in her plate and feeding routine.. dog leash and everything needed to ease the burden for the new owner and also herself.. cry

I will like to see more pictures and videos of your dog.

How much is it?
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
dirtycoin:

I will like to see more pictures and videos of your dog.

How much is it?
no problem bro, shoot me a message on whatsapp ..
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Keep the messages coming .. only real dog lovers needed..
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by TissuePaper: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Awwn she's cute smiley
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
TissuePaper:
Awwn she's cute smiley
she really is .. awww, thanks smiley
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Keep the calls coming.
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by dirtycoin(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
no problem bro, shoot me a message on whatsapp ..

I made deposit for Sheeva some minutes ago.

I will pay up the balance on Friday evening while you send Sheeva to me the following day, Saturday, October 12, 2019.

Thanks
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
dirtycoin:

I made deposit for Sheeva some minutes ago.

I will pay up the balance on Friday evening while you send Sheeva to me the following day, Saturday, October 12, 2019.

Thanks
yet to confirm ..
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Still available,
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
keep the calls coming ...
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Keep them coming , till she gets to her lucky owner...
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by Waterbear(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Is she available? What's the price? What's your WhatsApp no
Re: I Have A Pedigree 4 Months old Female Caucasian For Sell by fowlyansh181(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Waterbear:
Is she available? What's the price? What's your WhatsApp no
sold..

(1) (Reply)

Gallant Male Showline German Shepherd / Meet Frederick The Great.. The Most Handsome Horse In The World / Pls Help A Newbie Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.