Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged (65748 Views)

2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage / New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by nauto6: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin

I see trouble
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Unrated900(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
That’s how they will tie the Dullard to the tail of his cow

And parade him all over the states in Nigeria and end it in Daura
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by fablani(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
buhari will be tied in prick the day of his own
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by pattybf(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
mcbreeze:
And Nigeria caught fire when IPOB just touched Ekweremadu

Ordinary touch o!

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by mrkings84(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Until we do same or worse to our politicians, I bet u, this country ain't moving forward!

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths where are thou?? grin

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Princeofasia: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
ukaface:
it would be nice
Buy who will take the lead
omo when e enter these boys head them go do worst o. i know soon one mad group of guys will do this. i trust my warri brothers
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Osobi32(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
This can never happen in Nigeria
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by lagdmark(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
horlique:
Meanwhile most Nigerian youths are worshipping corrupt politicians here..
Some mumu youths will come to nairaland post pictures of one or two flyovers and inferior Road constructions by their governors in return they worship their governors instead of holding him accountable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Grandium: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by donbachi(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
nabegibeg:

When you drop your phone and enter the street that is when it will happen.
And where u think sey I dey
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by YorubaNinja: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
lagdmark:

Some mumu youths will come to nairaland post pictures of one or two flyovers and inferior Road constructions by their governors in return they worship their governors instead of holding him accountable.

Exactly... Why they do such, I'll never know. They're the ones oiling the wheels of corruption in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Dipsong: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
YorubaNinja:

I 100% agree!

Yes anyone here on nairaland dat support any politician shall never no peace and God go punish am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Promoline: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
You are not sure,stop saying what you are not sure of using the word I'm "sure"
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Southsoul: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
wink[quote author=YorubaNinja post=82988133]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mayor-mexico-tied-truck-dragged-142353689.html

Oh Lord...give us this day the head of our politicians,their fronts & cronies who stashes our oil money in offshore country where they deceitfully kept their children to be schooling.
Oh Lord let this be our next independence gift for Nigeria at 60.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by DedeNkem: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerian politicians (thieves) deserve worse treatment than this one!
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Adrian98(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
While in Nigeria we treat our politicians as Gods . We need to take the bull by the horn. They can't arrest everyone. They can't kill everyone. If we are United we can bring them to justice like this

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nice move,wen we go do dis kain tin to Tinubu,OBJ,Amaechi,Ajumobi,Maina,kashamu,Aregbe,Saraki n co?

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Nature8(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
I wish this could happen in Nigeria, let us start with LGA councilors.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by bishop47: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
That's the way "New Yam" festival is celebrated in that part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by YorubaNinja: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dipsong:

Yes anyone here on nairaland dat support any politician shall never no peace and God go punish am

AMEN !!! cool

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by masqot(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good! Naija day of justice is loading ...

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Hotfella(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
This kind thing go sweet for naija o. Imagine say dem tie all those thieving politicians with their agbada and pot bellies come dey drag dem, dey flog dem. Flogging go just dey go on everywhere, for maitama, asokoro, Ikeja o, IKOYI o, all of dem go dey hide. No senator, house of rep o, all those ole directors go gree go work, Dem go hide for their BQ. Mad thieves!
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by ahaz: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=YorubaNinja post=82988133]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mayor-mexico-tied-truck-dragged-142353689.html

[/quo ahh Rocha's you are a very lucky man I swear..imagine your pot belle for coal tar e ho sweet die

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Ovisthanks(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Omo see comments.....hahahahahah.........my belle o ....I can't fitn't laff....hahahahahaha...
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by TGMISKY(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Banmeallday:
Ekweremadu u see...Your own no be bad..But UMAHI, IKPEAZU, OKOROCHA, AMAECHI, ORJI KALU, OBIANO, THEO ORJI lets see
Amaechi shouldn't be mentioned alongside those names. He really transformed Rivers State.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Okuda:

no be wetin them do ejweremadu. all of una dey jump up and down say na shit move and igbo no dey respect their elders. yeye people
Them beat ekweremadu because of the cloth him wear
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by 1shortblackboy: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Needed in Nigeria
it cant happen when we have people like omenka Ngeneukwenu simplyleo and that mumu

2 Likes

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
1shortblackboy:
it cant happen when we have people like omenka Ngeneukwenu simplyleo and that mumu
Lol
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Djester: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Niger people wake up.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by majamajic(m): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Banmeallday:
Ekweremadu u see...Your own no be bad..But UMAHI, IKPEAZU, OKOROCHA, AMAECHI, ORJI KALU, OBIANO, THEO ORJI lets see

Clap for yourself , to u ,u have named the worst leaders ? Or did u target only one area ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.