Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) (25406 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Duggedised12:
Politicians encourage religion cos they know the brainwashing technique these religious leaders use is next to none. So they encourage it as a way of population control,many people are too busy obeying their pastors and imams and waiting for God to wave his magic stick and make the country better than to demand for good governance ,they would rather go to church or Mosque to pray all year long .

Well said

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
CAN YOU SEPARATE THE EVANGELICALS FROM THE POLITICS OF U.S?, CAN YOU DETACH THE EVANGELICALS FROM THE REPUBLICAN PARTY? CAN YOU SEPARATE THE EVANGELICALS FROM DONALD TRUMP OR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE U.S OR U.S SUPREME COURT? U.S IS A FIRST WORLD NATION AND IN 1,000 YEARS TO COME THEY WILL BE AHEAD OF NIGERIANS. THEIR SYSTEM AND INSTITUTIONS ARE WORKING PERFECTLY DESPITE THE INVOLVEMENT OF CHRISTIANS IN THEIR POLITICS. WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO UNINFORMED? WHY DO WE BLAME OUR FAILURES ON OUR RELIGIONS? HAS ANY RELIGIOUS LEADER PREACHED AGAINST DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS OF THIS NATION? HAS ANY RELIGION STOPPED ANY PRESIDENT FROM CARRYING OUT HIS DUTIES OF PROTECTING THE LIVES OF THE CITIZENS? HAS ANY RELIGIOUS HOUSE PREACHED AGAINST INFRASTRUCTURAL ADVANCEMENT IN NIGERIA OR HAS ANY PASTOR OR IMAM KICKED AGAINST NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IN ANY EFFORT TO BUILD BEST UNIVERSITIES OR FACTORIES IN THE WORLD? IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT RELIGION IN NIGERIA, JUST SHUT UP AND REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN AND NOT YOUR FEET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by sean079: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=Doggeddized post=82991309][/quote]

The right phrase should have been ”masses control or crowd manipulation”.

If africa/ Nigeria must evolve,the general mindset of the populace have to be reprogrammed from all years of religion indoctrination that encourage docility and indifferent attitudes. Pastors n politicians are paddy paddy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Duggedised12:
Politicians encourage religion cos they know the brainwashing technique these religious leaders use is next to none. So they encourage it as a way of population control,many people are too busy obeying their pastors and imams and waiting for God to wave his magic stick and make the country better than to demand for good governance ,they would rather go to church or Mosque to pray all year long .

CAN YOU SEPARATE THE EVANGELICALS FROM THE POLITICS OF U.S?, CAN YOU DETACH THE EVANGELICALS FROM THE REPUBLICAN PARTY? CAN YOU SEPARATE THE EVANGELICALS FROM DONALD TRUMP OR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE U.S OR U.S SUPREME COURT? U.S IS A FIRST WORLD NATION AND IN 1,000 YEARS TO COME THEY WILL BE AHEAD OF NIGERIANS. THEIR SYSTEM AND INSTITUTIONS ARE WORKING PERFECTLY DESPITE THE INVOLVEMENT OF CHRISTIANS IN THEIR POLITICS. WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO UNINFORMED? WHY DO WE BLAME OUR FAILURES ON OUR RELIGIONS? HAS ANY RELIGIOUS LEADER PREACHED AGAINST DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS OF THIS NATION? HAS ANY RELIGION STOPPED ANY PRESIDENT FROM CARRYING OUT HIS DUTIES OF PROTECTING THE LIVES OF THE CITIZENS? HAS ANY RELIGIOUS HOUSE PREACHED AGAINST INFRASTRUCTURAL ADVANCEMENT IN NIGERIA OR HAS ANY PASTOR OR IMAM KICKED AGAINST NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IN ANY EFFORT TO BUILD BEST UNIVERSITIES OR FACTORIES IN THE WORLD? IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT RELIGION IN NIGERIA, JUST SHUT UP AND REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN AND NOT YOUR FEET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by McKayConcept(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
https://share.nicecash.co/register.php?referral=mckay
This American site is paying student and people for working with them in online survey...
It is legit and true...no time for much talk.
You can chat me for more clarity
Never believe your doubt, never doubt your believe
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Seetto:
All these swagalicious pastors...

Pentecostal churches have monetized Christianity faith...
Did you see that you don't know what you are saying? Apostle Suleman is no longer under Pentecostal
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by DameB(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
tot:

I tell you.
So many of them are compromised already. Simply hiding under the cloak of 'pastor'.

It's disappointing because they should be the ones telling leaders the truth because some of these leaders respect them

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Osemawe4life: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
This young arrogant pastor of Such poly competing with TB Joshua of all people .nonsesse I pity the gullible he fool around.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Osemawe4life: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Religion will not take Nigeria to anywhere in fact is one of the problem, if America were religion like Nigeria they would have be backward than Somalia.abeg who is building 200,000 auditorium next ,very lucrative business in the land of gullible.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Taba21: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Duggedised12:

Wise person

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Taba21: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
kendrick93:
Most of these Pastors are fraudsters

They're finished and they knew that.

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by midnighter(f): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Osemawe4life:
Religion will not take Nigeria to anywhere in fact is one of the problem, if America were religion like Nigeria they would have be backward than Somalia.abeg who is building 200,000 auditorium next ,very lucrative business in the land of gullible.

america is actually very religious, they just dont do it in a stupid way like we do. the church controls a lot of the agenda in the US
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Taba21: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
nextstep:
Okowa is slowing going to the dark side... it's sad to see the once humble commissioner, slowly becoming an IDGAF governor.

Him eyes go soon opened
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by sammchuck1: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chei. Ghana must go don enter him boot after this prayer.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Legendguru: 1:30am On Oct 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=Doggeddized post=82991309][/quote] madam why you come clone me na?
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2019
adamadwealthy:

well mr capital letters ,never expected anything less from a brainwashed zombie.keep following your religious leaders and praying 7 days in a week. Those same american as at 100 years ago were already manufacturing their own planes,but here una still dey wait for magic and miracle to solve your problems,lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
well me capital letters ,never expected anything less from a brainwashed zombie.keep following you religious leaders and praying 7 days in a week. Those same american as at 100 years ago were already manufacturing their own planes,but here una still dey wait for magic and miracle to solve your problems,lol

JUST GIVE ME SIMPLE LOGICSAL ANSWER AND YOU ARE BUSY TALKING GIBBERISH. THE EVANGELICALS IN THE U.S POLITICS, HAVE THEY STOPPED THEM FROM DEVELOPING AS A NATION? COVENANT UNIVERSITY IS RANKING GLOBALLY YET IT EVOLVED FROM A RELIGIOUS MIND! YOU THAT IS NOT BRAINWASHED, SHOW ME ONE THING THAT YOU AND YOUR FOOLISH CREW HAVE POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTED TO AFRICA OR NIGERIA?
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2019
adamadwealthy:

JUST GIVE ME SIMPLE LOGICSAL ANSWER AND YOU ARE BUSY TALKING GIBBERISH. THE EVANGELICALS IN THE U.S POLITICS, HAVE THEY STOPPED THEM FROM DEVELOPING AS A NATION? COVENANT UNIVERSITY IS RANKING GLOBALLY YET IT EVOLVED FROM A RELIGIOUS MIND! YOU THAT IS NOT BRAINWASHED, SHOW ME ONE THING THAT YOU AND YOUR FOOLISH CREW HAVE POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTED TO AFRICA OR NIGERIA?
To a brainwashed zombie nothing anyone says is correct as far its not from the mouth of his pastor, i know many people like you and its pitiful, lol,the convenant university built with thite and offering that 98% of its members cannot afford? You keep comparing US with Nigeria forgetting that US pastors don't go around burying human heads on their altar or ask people to pay for goya oil and white handkerchief or buy church hand band for protection, like the business ventures and glorified shrines we have here.

I dont have a crew ,i am just me, a person who is able to see past all the shenanigans put up by religious leaders to enrich themselves. No wonder we have the richest pastors in the world. Las las Nigerians must get sense by force and all this con men calling themselves religious leaders will be disgraced,na fear of hell fire make people still dey follow follow all this yeye 419 religious leaders.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) by midnighter(f): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2019
adamadwealthy:

nawa o... capslocked nekwa nwanne gi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo / No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.