Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks (1602 Views)

HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi / How To Use Lime Juice To Remove Stretch Marks / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Help! "They're Now Threatening Me Over The Video I Made — Nigerian Lady

Here is an update on the lady who’s skin got damaged while trying to get rid of stretch marks.

Yesterday, we made a post of a heartbroken Nigerian lady, identified as Kosisochukwu, who made the revelation on how her skin was damaged after undergoing a stretch marks-removal procedure.

According to Kosisochukwu, she really needs help from everyone to help me sue the beauty as a result of the damage and threats she has received from them because of the video she posted on social media.

Following that report, the said beauty home has debunked the story in a statement made available to Zenithnaija.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ZfJRoghQH/?igshid=10jz4na0fykji

See below..
https://zenithnaija.com/update-on-the-lady-whos-skin-got-damaged-trying-to-remove-stretch-marks/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by donstan18: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Trust Nigerian bloggers,next thing they'll start tagging her "Stretch mark celebrity".
Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by JoanHicks(f): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=donstan18 post=82989180]Trust Nigerian bloggers,next thing they'll start tagging her "Stretch mark celebrity".[/quote

The lady with damaged stretch marks wow in new pictures grin grin
Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
When we tell you that there is NO CURE for stretchmarks, you donkeys will be listening to charlatans who want to sell you rubbish to enrich themselves.

Oya CUNT E NEW!!!!
Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by subtlemee(f): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
The only way to live long in Nigeria is to test things with one foot first before diving in ...

1 Like

Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by ATTITUDE2: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Make she kukuma appreciate her golding skin. So unique cheesy
Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
I feel bad for her. Nothing wrong in trying to remove those stretch marks, she doesn't deserve this trauma. Even worse is I can still see the strechmarks beneath the scarred skin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Lady Who's Skin Got Damaged Trying To Remove Stretch Marks by Allsingles: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
She made a serious mistake,
Below is the best way to remove stretch mark from your body right at the comfort of
your home without using any chemical that will give your body bad look.
There is no chemical mixed,
It's 100% natural and there is nothing like side effect.
Find out here....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/permanent-home-remedy-for-stretch-mark.html

(1) (Reply)

Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. / NRI Cuminus Oil - Why It Needs To Be In Every Home / Aloe Vera And Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.