Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) (52568 Views)

Pastor Arrested After Being Caught With Human Skull (graphic Pics) (2021) / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Vikynas: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerians learn how to train Dogs No Una no dey even feed the dog sef see the result?

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by wethebest(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Who keeps pitbull as pet in a public environment. Keep it to urself alone in ur compound. If e wan kill, e kill only u. The parents of dat baby shud make sure d owner rots in jail if anything hpn to d boy.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by panmunium(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
What a pity!!! I pray the lad survives it, get well soon boy
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by TissuePaper: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

i'm just telling the truth....... seriously it was rather mean of them to kill the dog because the kid is already gone at this point killing the dog was out of wickedness and not necessity
to think that if your dad used a condom we would have been saved of this abomination ....so u are only concerned about a dogs life when the life of a child is at stake.

I repeat again, u are a big foool

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
MobilityExpress:

They are not bred for violence, they are like that by nature. It's in-built. Pit bulls are bipolar. They can be very sweet dogs in one minute and next minute they can turn into a lion. Pitbull owners have to train them from little to lean more on their sweet side, otherwise even the owner is not safe. And keeping children around an adult pitbull is a no no. They hate the sound of children. Unless it's a child they grew up with, adult pitbulls should not be put around children without being on leash or caged

We own 2 pit bulls running around the house The dogs are calm, cool and friendly. They don't initiate attacks. But their muscle mass tho, those breeds are strong.
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by konyenyamb(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
How on earth do you allow such a breed go on unrestrained in a place like a barracks....The owner should also be prosecuted.
Please See my signature below....
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

i'm just telling the truth....... seriously it was rather mean of them to kill the dog because the kid is already gone at this point killing the dog was out of wickedness and not necessity

They need to be put down cos they have exhibited violence and they most likely will do it again when triggered. Now, imagine if a few months down the line they catch your mother or other loved one and do the same thing. Would you not wonder why they were not put down after this 1st incident? Why the owner knowing how violent they once were still thought it okay to have them around?

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
TissuePaper:
to think that if your dad used a condom we would have been saved of this abomination ....so u are only concerned about a dogs life when the life of a child is at stake.

I repeat again, u are a big foool
stake ke abi e go soon die did you see the wound? i feel so bad for the owner of the dog, don't worry your dog has gone to heaven
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blinkers:

So, your dad chose a dog over you?
If na me, I go poison ur dad join!!

you mean sey if na you be the dog? shocked tongue cool
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
delishpot:

They need to be put down cos they have exhibited violence and they most likely will do it again when triggered. Now, imagine if a few months down the line they catch your mother or other loved one and do the same thing. Would you not wonder why they were not put down after this 1st incident? Why the owner knowing how violent they once were still thought it okay to have them around?
a dog can never attack any member of my family cause we respect animals and give them their space unlike the kid that did God knows what to provoke the dog
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

a dog can never attack any member of my family cause we respect animals and give them their space unlike the kid that did God knows what to provoke the dog

You àre ignorant. But it's OK for now.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by FlackoJodye: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Which one b black people Again must u alway b inferior? Must u always hate yur self , don’t white people troll every time on social media ? Would you say God regrets why he made white people? Abeg help you self frm mental slavery
ExcelDeBaron:

This your question is one of the reason I doubt if its God that created black people.

So you didn't see any lack of empathy in that post? So you didnt see the subtle implication that the dog breed is the issue here nd not even the dog bite?

Go and reread that post. Now imagine it was your relation or son that was bit.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
delishpot:

You àre ignorant. But it's OK for now.
how does my respect for dogs make me ignorant?
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Be it pit or something else, dogs are wild and so are deadly.
I hate them as a domestic animal.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

how does my respect for dogs make me ignorant?

Not your respect for dogs but the fact that you think having respect for violent animals will make them not attack you without provocation. That is where your ignorance lie. Go to YouTube and search pit bull attacks.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
tillaman:
Pit bull na crazy breed!!
Very unstable dog
It shouldn’t be allowed to move around children
Dog wey get lockjaw
How are we sure it's a pitbull.. the picture doesn't even look like that of a pitbull.
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
MobilityExpress:

They are not bred for violence, they are like that by nature. It's in-built. Pit bulls are bipolar. They can be very sweet dogs in one minute and next minute they can turn into a lion. Pitbull owners have to train them from little to lean more on their sweet side, otherwise even the owner is not safe. And keeping children around an adult pitbull is a no no. They hate the sound of children. Unless it's a child they grew up with, adult pitbulls should not be put around children without being on leash or caged

Pitbulls was used for sports, fighting sport. They bet on the dog and they'll fight to the death. That shiit is still in their DNA. They're breed for violence. Can they be sweet? Why not, but that violent nature is still inbuilt.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by BRASH: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ur explanation, was needless. The guy just dislikes the dude. Infact he doesn't even want to see his comments even if it makes sense.
GOFRONT:
cool

Errmm!!! @ExcelDeBaron, It is your account that needs to be deleted forever...Do you know why??

....You don't know how to read inbetween the lines and you also lack the knowledge of basic illustration....

Now lemme break what NwaAmaikpe wrote up there into pieces for you....Alright. This time, I'm going to use A Powerbike and a Keke Napep as an example to break his comment into a comprehensive particle for you. Ok.

The Pitbull is the Powerbike......While Keke napep represents the Ekuke.....Now after the Incidence between the young boy and the Pitbull, NwaAmaikpe's comment goes thus: before then, Pls note, I'm going to replace every pitbull in his comment with Powerbike and every Ekuke be replaced with a Keke napep.

Now lets go!!

Gosh!
Reasons like this are why I hate Pitbulls. Powerbikes
Ekukes Keke napep remains the best.
No Vet doctor,
Zero threat to Kids.

No need for septic tank evacuation.
I can go on and on on the advantages of Ekukedogs. Keke napep

But I just hope this boy survives this Pitbull Powerbike attack.

Now @ExcelDeBaron, In your second paragraph where you quoted @yachal, you compained about @NwaAmaikpe's Lack of Empathy in his post, But in his last paragraph, he said "But I just hope the boy survives this pitbull attack."

@ExcelDeBaron, with NwaAmaikpe's last paragraph, How else do you want him to show Empathy?? Huh??.......By shedding tears and Cattarh all over the thread or you want him to trace the boy to the Hospital and Start crying from ward to ward??

Why call on Lalasticlala, Seun and Mynd44 to ban NwaAmaikpe??
@ExcelDeBaron, you deserve a 20 years Ban term out of Nairaland Forum cos of your shallow level of Comprehension of NwaAmaikpe's simple Comment.....Shalom!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by alphaNomega: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
starbuck:
I can remember when our Pitbull and Rottweiler nearly used me for breakfast because dad missed the usual time for their breakfast... I was jejely coming out from the front door thinking that it was the usual play play when the next thing I saw was blood oozing out from my left arm and the other one aiming my stomach cry cry cry....

When mom saw what happened and Dad wasn't doing anything to keep them out, she used broom and nack them for head... Believe me, the next week, mom poisoned the dogs and told dad he should do his worse grin grin... Dad has buy a new breed too ( German shepherd and rottweiler) Cross breeding them till date

That mark is still their though....

That was terrifying. My heart goes out to you dear

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
delishpot:

Not your respect for dogs but the fact that you think having respect for violent animals will make them not attack you without provocation. That is where your ignorance lie. Go to YouTube and search pit bull attacks.
i've spent over 10 years of my life as a vet, even a wild animal won't attack you if you don't provoke it
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
sharpwriter:

From the news I saw on Facebook... The boy and his four year old elder brother were playing outside. The pit bull had already wandered out of its cage and coming towards the children. The eldest was fast enough to flee on sighting the dog while the younger was too late to take flight. The dog pounced on him, drew him like 30 meters away and began to maul him. A woman on a balcony saw this and raised alarm.

While people threw stones at the dog, it didn't yield until a man slashed it with a cutlass... It didn't leave the boy's head either until the man struck the dog on the face and it fell down dead... But it had caused enough damage already.

A commenter there said pit bulls don't yield after biting in an attack... It's either it kills the prey or ends up being killed.

Oh dear!!! I hope the lil boy survives it... As in I can't even imagine my baby boy being bitten by a crazy dog, a baby I carried for 9 good months... Wait are they the owner of the dog? Or a neighbour's dog? Like I don't even know how my reaction would be... P.S I don't have a baby yet oo... Ara lo ta mi....

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

i've spent over 10 years of my life as a vet, even a wild animal won't attack you if you don't provoke it
. Then you are an ignorant vet. Cos we all know that different factors can make an animal attack without provocation on the victims part.

6 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by topstone4: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

This your question is one of the reason I doubt if its God that created black people.

So you didn't see any lack of empathy in that post? So you didnt see the subtle implication that the dog breed is the issue here nd not even the dog bite?

Go and reread that post. Now imagine it was your relation or son that was bit.

Oga, you have problem. You are pointlessly sensitive.

Looks like this your comment isn't about this particular post, but about a grudge you have against that guy.

Purge yourself of grudge and read with an open, unbiased mind so that you can understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
delishpot:
. Then you are an ignorant vet. Cos we all know that different factors can make an animal attack without provocation on the victims part.
that's a very big lie two reasons an animal may attack you is for food or in defence of it's life or territory, they don't attack people for the fun of it.
all you have is second hand experience and youtube lies buh i have first hand experience.
That boy obviously had bad intentions for the dog which why he was attacked
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Mckandre(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
But this not a pitbull na, too much disinformation to spoil a gud dog reputation.

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
poor pitbull... they just kill the innocent dog for nothing.
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Progress62(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
tillaman:
Pit bull na crazy breed!!
Very unstable dog
It shouldn’t be allowed to move around children
Dog wey get lockjaw
my pitbull doesn't behave like that, he is humble, he greets kids and play with them... but he does not joke with adult
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Monday60655(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pit bull dog is highly dangerous and deadly. Do but joke with any of its kind. I wish the little boy quick recovery
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

that's a very big lie two reasons an animal may attack you is for food or in defence of it's life or territory, they don't attack people for the fun of it.
all you have is second hand experience and youtube lies buh i have first hand experience.

I Don hear. Even though you are still ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
delishpot:

We own 2 pit bulls running around the house The dogs are calm, cool and friendly. They don't initiate attacks. But their muscle mass tho, those breeds are strong.

2 pitbulls as in-house dogs? I'd be careful if I were you. I love dogs, but I can never vouch for a pitbull.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by iReddington: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

Forreellinc:

Which kind hog wash and nonsense be this, you're a joke of a vet and you know nothing about primal instincts of animals, there are predators who kill to survive and some who kill just for sport and won't even eat their kill, saying a one year old kid has bad intentions for a dog is the height of your nuisance, what does a one year old know about "intent" you're obviously a quack and license should be revoked.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja / N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.