Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari (776 Views)

Last Lap: Tinubu Campaign Mulls Alliance With Smaller Parties / Kwankwaso: I’ll Try Not To Go Abroad For Medical Treatment As President / I’ll Carry Everyone Along,Tinubu Promises After Meeting Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by kenechukwufrank: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari

See Full Details Here: [url]https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/10/09/ill-try-to-carry-everyone-along-in-my-last-lap-buhari/[url]

Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by kinzation(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
we are not going again....

All these politicians they do things towards the end of the their tenure so that they can secure another term..

Buhari... enough of your vague promises

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Goldencheese(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Please do Baba, we are tired of waiting.

Thank you undecided undecided
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Beedehmee(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
kinzation:
we are not going again
shocked
speak for yourself
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by kinzation(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beedehmee:
shocked speak for yourself
Buhari supporter spotted

1 Like

Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
I need an appointment baba please.
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Larryfest(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Baba please no try am atal abeg, na so you do carry almost 94million Nigerians enter poverty levels in just 4years...
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Jmk9292(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Carry us go where?

Do the right things and not looking for whom to carry .......
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by meccuno: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Says a man who barely finished secondary.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Beedehmee(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
meccuno:
Says a man who barely finished secondary.
who is now leading a phd holder like you
LAS LAS SKUL NA SCAM.
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Earthquake1: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I need an appointment baba please.

So all your asslicking no give you appointment?

Na joblessness go kill you las las

1 Like

Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by meccuno: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beedehmee:

who is now leading a phd holder like you
LAS LAS SKUL NA SCAM.
school no be scam bruv. Education is what lead to countries being advanced. We cannot progress without quality education.
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
I'm not a jobless kid. Because i asked for an appointment doesn't make me jobless.
Earthquake1:

So all your asslicking no give you appointment?

Na joblessness go kill you las las
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Earthquake1: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm not a jobless kid. Because i asked for an appointment doesn't make me jobless.

Your greedy and jobless

You'll defend Buhari for 8 years on nairaland and end up poor
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by StillX10(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
That means he has almost 180 millions laps
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin you're yet to recover from defeat you suffered from presidential election. I'm not blame you wish you quick recovery though.
Earthquake1:

Your greedy and jobless

You'll defend Buhari for 8 years on nairaland and end up poor
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by ursullalinda(f): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Another unfulfilled promise loading
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Earthquake1: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin you're yet to recover from defeat you suffered from presidential election. I'm not blame you wish you quick recovery though.

Na you suffer pass for the 'next level' job you no get, hunger dey wire you

Pele
Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Intercollinspro(m): 1:00am On Oct 10, 2019
*Trillion Park Estate*
An affordable luxury designed for class.

Located in the serene area of Alatishe Town Bogije, *a place that welcomes you home.*

*FEATURES*
Dry plots, gatehouse, perimeter fencing, security, roads and drainage, central water supply etc

*NEIGHBORHOOD*
Pan African University, Dangote Refinery, Novare shopping Mall, Sky Mall, Eleko Beach, Lekki International Airport and other notable attractions

*Presently offered at a promo price*
300sqm N3m
600sqm N6m

This estate a great investment for buy and build and land banking.

Call us and we will be glad to allocate you Instantly.

Call for further details...+2348021233349
www.intercollinsproperties.com

Re: I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari by Orjioorji(f): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2019
What a stupid government , do you supposed to be told before, so you even know you are not carrying everybody along ? Ah buhariiiiii

(1) (Reply)

Enough Death Sentences To Go Round / The Real Reason Lagos Banned Okada/ Keke / More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.