Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

[LYRICS] M.I Abaga – “the Viper” (vector Diss) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [LYRICS] M.I Abaga – “the Viper” (vector Diss) (1804 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[LYRICS] M.I Abaga – “the Viper” (vector Diss) by NewsNewsBlog: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
*Chocolate city signature coin drop*
[Trumpets] “Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father’s children shall bow down before thee.”

[Verse 1: M.I Abaga]
And so the Viper wants to war with me
My OG called and said “yo M.I don’t reward him B
Remember, building bridges been our priority
Remember who you are Judah promise me.”
So I swore by my name cause there is no higher authority
I will not destroy you instead I give you maturity
Your soul is unclean, your heart is full of impurity and
Jealousy, jealousy nigga jealousy ahh!
This isn’t a diss, this is truth listen
This is wisdom I’m giving to you cause you my youth
You can never battle Jude your default setting is lose
That’s why I choose when you raise the alarm
To hit that snooze, you’ve always hated me
Your very first liner, your first single showed how you rated me
But Lanre see, I’ve always rated you
You no be mate to me tho
You should look up to me like your pàle
I’m happy my son is taller
Doesn’t mean you won’t dobale, chale

>>> https://lastnaijamusic.com/music/lyrics/lyrics-m-i-abaga-the-viper-vector-diss/ <<<

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Tops Burna Boy, Davido In AFRIMA 2021 Nominations / Audio: Kardinal Offishall Ft Wizkid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) / Download Rema - Trap Out The Submarine (instrumental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.