Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State (665 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State by Reader530(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
As shared by Facebook user

Re: An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State by Reader530(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
More

Re: An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State by richmind2019(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
I dont know her reasons but my little advice is that Christianity in Nigeria is SCAM,her belief is most important not the religion,we all serve the same God almighty..
Re: An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State by hisgrace090: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good move though in a very hostile environment but God will see her through.

1 Like

Re: An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State by Reader530(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
richmind2019:
I dont know her reasons but my little advice is that Christianity in Nigeria is SCAM,her belief is most important not the religion,we all serve the same God almighty..
I know it must pained u as an unbeliever.

3 Likes

Re: An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State by Blitzerz: 3:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Reader530:

I know it must pained u as an unbeliever.
Real Pain o

3 Likes

Re: An Emir's Daughter Convert To Christianity In Borno State by luiscarter(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2019
Welcome to the best religion in the world

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Zambia To Warn US Over Remarks About Jailing Of Gay Couple / Dunamis Church Denies Donating 2 Billion Naira / God, Gods And The Covid-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.