Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67505 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
sonofanarchy:
grin grin grin you are lucky I'm in a good mood..I for say thunder fire your quarter to 4 eye

Lol. I hope you find peace. Goodnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by YorubaNinja: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I gave me willingly,nd i asked because i was broke nd had no boyfriend then
But since then i never collected anything from him no more,my bf do usually send me money nw.

You probably have lapa-lapa and kuruna for ur brain, I swear. So, cuz you were broke and no boyfriend then, you asked him for money. angry

Imagine... see ur life. Na him be ur papa ni? Why can't you go make ur own money instead of waiting on a bf to supply ur needs.

Ko ni ragba fun e, I swear! angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by maya007: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lmao small pickin still dey worry this one isi talk and handsome ur leaving wat u can see n touch to follow spirit lmao Nigerian girls so because his not close to ask for sex now makes him d beta man for u? My dear ur not ready face ur books pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abfinest007:
u don want him but you want his money but if you have told him that you don't want him but he still decide to spend on you no problem u can empty his pocket until his real wife will come
don't mind her, we know her type, when they have finish collecting his money, they will say is not their type.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin broz
sonofanarchy:
grin grin grin you are lucky I'm in a good mood..I for say thunder fire your quarter to 4 eye
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by 1x2x3: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
What an elder see while sitting this kid won't see even on Airplane to Poland. cheesy cheesy. Some people are designed to learn from personal experience. Good luck OP.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by marvelous000: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You delusional. Too many enemies of progress here sha. Tufia
where is the bad belle wasn't she the one that embroiled Nigerian men in her inanity, in bide to gloat about one phantom foreign boyfriend(anyway, she is young and it's expected of a neophyte).

do you expect Nigerian men to clap for her and shower her with love and affection?
Nah! you don't upset a beehive and receive a welcome party from the bees.

issa simpu sturv.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Kaycee54321(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess, you need advice on how to cut off someone without hurting their feelings... I don't understand why everyone is trying to project their insecurities on you and trying to tell you who to Love or how to Love(anyway this na Nairaland so I'm not surprised grin... The heart wants what the heart wants and in matters of the heart, one gets to learn by experience and I sincerely wish you well

Anyways, to your question, there is NO WAY you can cut that dude off without hurting him. JUST DO IT.

If you respect him as a person sha and want to preserve his self worth as a human being... CUT HIM OFF sweetly but firmly.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Olosho

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by VicM6: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ariza:
Type in English please.
English kill u there. werey omo

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by amba1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nice story but I feel there is need for enough details.
Looking at the WhatsApp posts,the originator or the person involved hid her identity.
Although,the decision to answer calls is a matter of choice.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kaeboy:
He plan on visiting here soon but you said you've met. Ori e ti yi... Elebi ni omode yi sef
You are very stupid slowpoke nd a fool!!!
I might be young that doesn't mean i dnt have passport or can't travel!!!
Not every one is stupid like you!!!
It's not my fault you never traveled outside Nigeria idiot!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kaiser99:
You will eventually look for him after your boyfriend must have enjoyed the coochie, and then break your heart.Girls only really start appreciating good guys after a series of bad experiences.
Sorry for the guy that allows an 18yr old gal treat him anyhow.

The girl is a big fool.. u met him on 2go..
Now I guess the non Nigeria is from Facebook..

Your mumu never do..

U de look for handsome tall and rich..

Kitikpa gbawa go Anya there

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Kaycee54321(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You are very stupid slowpoke nd a fool!!!
I might be young that doesn't mean i dnt have passport or can't travel!!!
Not every one is stupid like you!!!
It's not my fault you never traveled outside Nigeria idiot!!!

And you shouldn't really reply insults here sha. Unless e no dey stress you real life and you're catching fun. This place na where all man dey display craze. grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Post me pictures a average Caucasian lady!!
That's the problem with Nigerian guys
What you find not attractive,other race really prefer them more
Check this picture for example
This girl even not pretty as i am bt still gat a attractive white bf that loves her alot!!nd she is from kenya
Are you crazy? this girl is far more beautiful than you. What are thinking you look like?

20 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Akanoaaa(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Post me pictures a average Caucasian lady!!
That's the problem with Nigerian guys
What you find not attractive,other race really prefer them more
Check this picture for example
This girl even not pretty as i am bt still gat a attractive white bf that loves her alot!!nd she is from kenya

You be olodo. Can you offer what the Kenyan girl you are talking abt has offered the guy in the picture? Something that worked for someone else might not work for you. Je ki ori e pe.

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Helada(f): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

We see once in a blue moon because he is not living in Africa
He is also helping me me in every possible way
Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
Moreover why the rush?not every guy has Nigerian mentality!!

Why do I feel that you are testing your writing skills Why??

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by tosyne2much(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Ladies and their obsession with abroad based guys sha... And I'm very sure you haven't even seen the abroad based guy you're drolling over..

It must be a phone call relationship

18 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Moboj: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Please it seems you are a moderator
Please help me delete this thread
I regret seeking advice here
Op we all have our choices to make
The only wrong one that's obvious you made is putting that Nigerian man's emotions on the line, please just let him know how you feel in a good and apologetic way,about the finances let him tell you himself he'll let it go
Every single person here sure have their opinions to make so you don't have to feel too bad but please concerning the Polish guy,trust is a scarce attribute biko turn to a CIA and get as much identity information as possible, know his extended family, get in contact,make physical communication's before giving 50% of your trust, let time and deeds dictate the rest
Nothing is impossible, his love can be for real or not,just be really wise about the whole thing and you'll be fine
Follow logic and reasoning and not your heart

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by policysamuel(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!

I love your boobs tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

We see once in a blue moon because he is not living in Africa
He is also helping me me in every possible way
Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
Moreover why the rush?not every guy has Nigerian mentality!!
grin.. the way them go take break this one heart ehh still Dey load.. wetin she don sabi, 18 year old forming long distance relationship with oyinbo wey no even Dey Africa? Chaii, I swear this small girl go learn the hard way ooo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Analyst7: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Seem the comment on this matter is too much, tho this might be weird but contact me I have a better say on this matter, have gone through a similar matter ...WhatsApp 08132030757

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2019
marvelous000:

where is the bad belle wasn't she the one that embroiled Nigerian men in her inanity, in bide to gloat about one phantom foreign boyfriend(anyway, she is young and it's expected of a neophyte).

do you expect Nigerian men to clap for her and shower her with love and affection?
Nah! you don't upset a beehive and receive a welcome party from the bees.

issa simpu sturv.

Not the usual gbos gbas Grammer you like typing eh
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 10, 2019
topstone4:

Your mental blindness makes you sound despicable.

If you read with your senses intact, you would realise that it wasn't about me but about that ant that presents herself as an elephant. Say hi to your bonga fish friend.
Selective Comprehension!

If you had spend more time minding your business or at least learnt to input when and how necessary you would have saved some of your senses and retained intensive memory. You made my referred post about you the moment you typed : "I wouldn't have looked at you twice on the street" at op. Or would you deny typing such too? Forgetful being.

Go treat your dyslexia, beings like you have no business condemning anyone here!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by BabaIbo: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Kaeboy:
He plan on visiting here soon but you said you've met. Ori e ti yi... Elebi ni omode yi sef

cheesy grin Kaeboy you self dey here, no mind all these hungry girls wey full everywia

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by judetov2(m): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2019
lilmax:
I don't understand, the man you chat with dey type "k"?

"Your second number z not going"?

BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY
wetin u dey try talk sef ..what is bad abt that.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.
I
I only need mature advice!!!

From this kind smart chat on WhatsApp....
Infact u are more than evil..

Go behind me jari
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:

Cold hard facts!!!

If she told him she's a virgin, like she's been singing up and down nl... Then her eggs might be the dollar bills. This is 2 theives go in a room...

Africa is the new hunting ground for everything, from slaves to organ market to child factories. It's really sad. This airhead will now inspire 10 more airheads who will become a tale to scare the next generation.

*God forbid* I wish you op, safety and wisdom.

Please use the logical part of your brain, if something is too good to be true, it isn't true.

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by kpolli(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

Off topic: Since you're no longer dating Nigerian men, how did you meet your current bf?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!
chai and na polish guy, the worst type of racists in the world.. chai, this small girl go learn ooo... I was like this when I was 18 with an Australian lady like that .. na phase you Dey now, phase of no Nigerian guy but whites.. it’s a certain stage of phase/dream.. reality will come in as you grow.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by executive12: 12:07am On Oct 10, 2019
pharrell8:
Telll him ur getting married soon... Hope u did not collect any money from him

She collected money, of course. She said so in her story.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Newguyhere: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Guest007:

If she told him she's a virgin, like she's been singing up and down nl... Then her eggs might the dollar bills. This is 2 theives go in a room...

Africa is the new hunting ground for everything, from slaves to organ market to child factors. It's really sad. This airhead will now inspire 10 more airheads who will become a tale to scare the next generation.

*God forbid* I wish you op, safety and wisdom.

Please use the logical part of your brain, if something is too good to be true, it isn't true.

please modify this so it's bold. I want her to see it.
That girl is extremely naive!!! I just hope she doesn't get killed and her organs sold on the black market.
Abroad and white skin dey skack am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.