Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. (44158 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by tillaman(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2019
This can’t possibly be true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by shigoslim(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2019
patiently watching with one eye open and close. Behind every rumor there must be outer truths .
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by iamJ(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Lies buhari can't marry a minister

Optics doesn't look good at all

Even the woman no fine self at least enough to leave Aisha for

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by FarahAideed: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
This can’t be true. I don’t think Buhari is that stupid to let outsiders toy with his personal life like that. If he’s truly that stupid then this is a disaster waiting to happen. Once he marries a woman they pick for him, he will be controlled entirely and will be as good as YarAdua in a coma, to Nigeria. One thing you should never replace when you are in a position of power is your WIFE! That is your real voice of reason because she is invested in you and has come a long way with you.

Even after all his previous poor decisions and the damage he has caused to Nigeria ,even after his gaffe at UNGA you don't think Buhari is that stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by helinues: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2019
seunmsg:

The silence from the presidency since the news broke out is worrisome. They quickly denied the third term bid rumor, they should also deny or confirm this one.

Sebi the Friday na tomorrow, make we wait and see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by fideBABA(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Hello, do you need a reliable Customs Licensed Clearing Agent for your job at an affordable price, delivered as shipped both air-freight and sea shipping in all bonded terminals?

Get your consignment cleared and delivered as shipped, RORO/CONTAINERIZED & GENERAL CARGO. 

Kindly contact us at FIDEX VENTURES via Whatsapp or call on: 08103884330
E-mail: fidexventures@mail.com

... always stick to fidelity.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Jaykay10(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2019
if he like let him marry his cow join today na my birthday and me self never marry talk more of someone that want to add another room to his bungalow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Khaleell001(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2019
I know many dull brains will believe this nonsense. Even he marries he didn't commit any crime. in fact, he can marry up to four and no shaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Emyogalanya: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Its becoming real daily
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2019
1StopRudeness:
See a woman’s right being trampled upon in the name of religion......I even heard some women even said it’s làdàà if they accept peacefully......using religious tactics to silence women..
which right
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by franklingud(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Buhari na real brain dead mumu, aisha his wife and that ugly duckling who fine pass?
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Mariory(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Fake News!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Gudiza(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Khaleell001:
I know many dull brains will believe this nonsense.
Even he marries he didn't commit any crime.
in fact, he can marry up to four and no shaking.
stick to one view please.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by franchasng: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Buru uba shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by MadeInTokyo: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Buhari.. grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by solmusdesigns: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2019
grin

this cant be true...

but then Again

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Commentor: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

Even after all his previous poor decisions and the damage he has caused to Nigeria ,even after his gaffe at UNGA you don't think Buhari is that stupid?

Come on now, Buhari isn't you.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Ekwensu1: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

this cant be true...

but then Again

[/s]
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Ekwensu1: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by FarahAideed: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Commentor:

With my last IQ rating above 140 I can't be possibly stupid ..I am the future of the Black Race , the Thomas Edison of the Black race ..I am too special
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Commentor: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

With my last IQ rating above 140 I can't be possibly stupid ..I am the future of the Black Race , the Thomas Edison of the Black race ..I am too special

If you are the future then it must be bleak for the black man.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Ekwensu1: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Ekwensu1: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by FarahAideed: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Commentor:

Says someone that supports a chronic retarded Dullard with the brain of bipolar flea .. Nobody has wrecked the black race like your boss ..Shame on you for supporting nonsense ..abeg I am drafting terms and conditions for my new billion naira product .
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Commentor: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

Says someone that supports a chronic retarded Dullard with the brain of bipolar flea .. Nobody has wrecked the black race like your boss ..Shame on you for supporting nonsense ..abeg I am drafting terms and conditions for my new billion naira product .

Nobody buys shit for billions.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Ekwensu1: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by FarahAideed: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Commentor:

This low IQ will not destroy U in Jesus name !!!

Where did I say the product cost a billion naira ?

The product cost just 3500 and I will certainly make a billion naira in turnover once we launch , hopefully you and that your girlfriend will buy when you get paid by BMC
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Commentor: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

This low IQ will not destroy U in Jesus name !!!

Where did I say the product cost a billion naira ?

The product cost just 3500 and I will certainly make a billion naira in turnover once we launch , hopefully you and that your girlfriend will buy when you get paid by BMC

Go school dem no gree go.

BMC?

I dey laugh o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by FarahAideed: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Commentor:

Your low IQ is irredeemable I see.

Lemme face my work
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Ekwensu1: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

BMC?

I dey laugh o.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Commentor: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

Your low IQ is irredeemable I see.

Lemme face my work

What work?

Since Fayose lost, you've become more solemn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by helinues: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos / Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.