Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures (6460 Views)

Vote Business Allegation: Amaechi, Tinubu’s Loyalists in Cross Fire Battle / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Seyi Makinde Will Be Live On Fresh Fm Cross Fire By 4pm Today 23 Dec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by 11thGoldTREE: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
My observation after watching this close encounter between the Nigeria military and BH terrorists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSENCZlL7-shttps://www.nairaland.com/5461464/soldier-shares-video-encounter-boko
I must admit, being a soldier at the war front requires a certain level of uncommon bravery and training. Thank you to all fallen soldiers who sacrificed their life and those still sacrificing on a daily basis so that the country may one day be at peace.
That being said, after critical examination of the 24 seconds video, I think I see men exhibiting nonchalant attitude and lack of basic open field fighting techniques.
1 second... Shows a soldier ducking and running towards a tank where 8 other soldiers where standing making 9 soldiers.
1 to 11 seconds... also shows 3 soldiers kneeling and actively engaging a tank that the BH was using as a shield.
8 seconds... Shows BH tank make a tactical reverse, putting its two fighters in clear vision to engage both the 3 shooting soldiers and the 9 other military men standing by the tank
10 to 13 seconds saw a dramatic twist. Two soldiers taken down, other 9 soldiers displaced.
My question is this, from 1 to 8 seconds why weren't the 9 soldiers engaging that tank?? Could it be bravery, over confidence or nonchalant attitude? Wetin dem dey use bullets do ehen! At that close range wey dem suppose scatter that tank with bullets!!
17 seconds starts with a soldier shouting "Hey Boko" followed by firing a man portable shoulder air defense missile or rocket launcher ...With another voice urging him "something lai dat, something Lai dat"
Why did they have to wait so long before firing the rocket launcher??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by FarahAideed: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
There was no manpad air defence missile fired in that video , what was fire was a regular rocket propelled grenade and secondly there was no single tank in that video what you saw where two armored personnel Carriers (APCs) and the belonged to our own forces

3 Likes

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by wiseone28: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why can't the army go all out war against these riff raff?
Since its no longer hit and run or using child suicide bombers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2019
i just think the military tacticians are incompetent. if i was in their position, i would engage in proper tank warfare. overwhelming the enemy positions with hundreds of tanks with air support. instead the army is just holding positions waiting till the terrorists attack.

3 Likes

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:
i just think the military tacticians are incompetent. if i was in their position, i would engage in proper tank warfare. overwhelming the enemy positions with hundreds of tanks with air support. instead the army is just holding positions waiting till the terrorists attack.
Assuming they really wanted to end the war!

9 Likes

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 12:38am On Oct 10, 2019
What do you expect when you have cows at the helm of affairs in the military...?, only show gallantry when they meet armless innocent citizens that they’re meant to protect.. they must fight that war ooo..

3 Likes

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by FarahAideed: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:

We had just 4 main battle tanks and it's seems Boko Haram has carted most away sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by allfriends(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Enemy don't announce , I'm coming , element of surprise is key .n our soldiers r aware , hence very ready .. At a base , territorial mapping is done , n manned , with soldiers rotating shift at advantage position .. when enemy turned in with very heavy artillery , in numbers n power , very few base in the world could withstand that , we are brave , doing our best to hold grounds ... Efficient air support would ve been the best option at such critical moment but where is it ? , ill training has never been our problem.. the rocker launcher is fired at d tank , u can c our soldiers engaging to take out the enemies advantage.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 2:02am On Oct 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

We had just 4 main battle tanks and it's seems Boko Haram has carted most away sef
why cant the govt buy more tanks. whats happening

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 2:06am On Oct 10, 2019
allfriends:
Enemy don't announce , I'm coming , element of surprise is key .n our soldiers r aware , hence very ready .. At a base , territorial mapping is done , n manned , with soldiers rotating shift at advantage position .. when enemy turned in with very heavy artillery , in numbers n power , very few base in the world could withstand that , we are brave , doing our best to hold grounds ... Efficient air support would ve been the best option at such critical moment but where is it ? , ill training has never been our problem.. the rocker launcher is fired at d tank , u can c our soldiers engaging to take out the enemies advantage.
why is the army always on the defensive and never on the offensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Bighead9: 5:43am On Oct 10, 2019
ContentedK:
What do you expect when you have cows at the helm of affairs in the military...?, only show gallantry when they meet armless innocent citizens that they’re meant to protect.. they must fight that war ooo..

From this statement, I can bet with my Balls that you are Igbo. grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Bighead9:

so dry, only if you know how stale and dumb you just sounded.... which war has Nigerian Army ever won in their history... zoo indeed...

15 Likes

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by jojomario(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Our military generals are the real continuity in the BH activities. Deploying 5 fighter jets of The Nigeria Air force will ground the activities of boko in sambisa. But, they won't do it but waste the lives of innocent foot soldiers with little intelligence feed back because of billions they gain monthly. Engage the Airforce and see the difference in few weeks.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2019
This is what u get when u have incompetent cows heading the affairs of Nigeria. Thanks to nepotism and tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by MisterDin(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Op, bullets can't do much harm on tanks. RPG or planted explosives(eg C4) would have been better. But they can't get close enough to plant any explosive.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by proudevil: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2019
ContentedK:
A typical statement from a pig calling people cow..can't you people make constructive comments?. The only thing you do is to condemn and generalize.since you don't like this country can you please focus on how to achieve your Biafra don't comments on Nigeria ever again since you don't have any solution to prefer ..get sense soon, sorry get well soon.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by proudevil: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2019
rafhell:
This is what u get when u have incompetent cows heading the affairs of Nigeria. Thanks to nepotism and tribalism.
This is what happened when pigs call cows animals a case of pot calling kettle black...Nigeria shall be great again enemies of progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by SALTandFIRE: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:
money no dey my brother... Money no dey for tank but plenty money dey for election

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Martins6545: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

[/s]
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Martins6545: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
proudevil:
A typical statement from a pig calling people cow..can't you people make constructive comments?. The only thing you do is to condemn and generalize.since you don't like this country can you please focus on how to achieve your Biafra don't comments on Nigeria ever again since you don't have any solution to prefer ..get sense soon, sorry get well soon.
[/s]
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2019
proudevil:
it still doesn’t change the fact that your shiithole is a zoo..cry all you want, that zoo is the poverty capital of the whole world... idiot tueeeh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by SALTandFIRE: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2019
jojomario:
Our military generals are the real continuity in the BH activities. Deploying 5 fighter jets of The Nigeria Air force will ground the activities of boko in sambisa 08168347714

But, they won't do it but waste the lives of innocent foot soldiers with little intelligence feed back because of billions they gain monthly. Engage the Airforce and see the difference in few weeks.
at the bolded, what if Boko Haram has surface to air missile ? Taking one jet out is a huge loss o. Gbese niyen keh

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by SenatorBudoma: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:

The Buhari govt forbids it.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by SenatorBudoma: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2019
jojomario:
Our military generals are the real continuity in the BH activities. Deploying 5 fighter jets of The Nigeria Air force will ground the activities of boko in sambisa. But, they won't do it but waste the lives of innocent foot soldiers with little intelligence feed back because of billions they gain monthly. Engage the Airforce and see the difference in few weeks.

BURATAI serving and retired generals are the real bokoharam

3 Likes

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:
why is the army always on the defensive and never on the offensive
good question brother, also where do they spend the billions for security votes coz all I saw there was two fifth hand thanks that could hardly turn
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by proudevil: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2019
ContentedK:
it still doesn’t change the fact that your shiithole is a zoo..cry all you want, that zoo is the poverty capital of the whole world... idiot tueeeh!!!
your parents grew up in that zoo, they sent you to school in that zoo, you are probably living in the zoo and what kind of ........ live in the zoo.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2019
proudevil:
your parents grew up in that zoo, they sent you to school in that zoo, you are probably living in the zoo and what kind of ........ live in the zoo.?
sorry fool, I reside in Singapore

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2019
proudevil:
your shiithole is a fucking zoo.. and you’re the worst monkey residing their...

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Mr7gWIRELESS: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Is it just me or nobody noticed that the person that recorded the first video was hit by a bullet and probably died on that scene?
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by gulfer: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Wheres the video, let me do my own analysis...... cool cool cool cool
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Rochasstatue(f): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2019
ContentedK:

This was why you contacted HIV.
You are too loose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly / How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) / Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.