Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) (57779 Views)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates Her 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Taaarh!

You can never see me to spoil

kikiki grin no be you i wan spoil before na grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by technuel: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2019
supportnija:
Those day 19year used to be virgin but now
Those days 19 year old Lady done born finish
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Eldavis(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Wow 19yrs..... Does she age slow or wah? angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

kikiki grin no be you i wan spoil before na grin

Na me o, I disguise ni grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by buharified009(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Make me self go hustle so i can spoil my man kiss

Love you honey kiss kiss kiss
omo olope, wa gbayi...correct woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Enochbij(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2019
19yrs ko? Ok oo
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Na me o, I disguise ni grin

Golddigger angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Golddigger angry

Haba mana! I say make u no spoil me

Ohhh! Or you mean the Gold of the other room

Me I be gentle man ooo, I no dey do dah kind thing
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Haba mana! I say make u no spoil me

Ohhh! Or you mean the Gold of the other room

Me I be gentle man ooo, I no dey do dah kind thing

Tell me, what other room are you talking about tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
The man that gave birth to her said she is older than this. What do they gain lying about her age?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Tell me, what other room are you talking about tongue

Buhari will keep u posted grin

Make I run o, Even posts dey turn harassment nowadays Fah

You go meet me for house u hear, u deny me for global forum embarassed
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by IamCharles123: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
She don go back to 19, she was 23 during the marriage ceremony.
Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
ok happy birthday. cool
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by topcin: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
She no dey age ni.. Today 19, tomorrow 20 next tomorrow 22... Happy Birthday to her
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
THIS 19 YEARS BIRTH I DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL PAST SINCE HOW MANY YEARS WE DEY HEAR 19 19 19
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
poshestmina:
One thing I have learnt from this Regina and Ned saga is to' ALWAYS DO YOU '.

Same people that dragged her to hell and back are now the same ones chanting her praises.
I'm not her fan neither am I her hater.

She seems happy (on the gram)

I wish her well.
Happy birthday to her!
[/s]

if her parent are wealthy as Ned she won't choose that weird way of life. she's a victim of circumstances and parental negligence

everything lined up with poverty, she's averagely comfortable but she want more life
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by YusufTheGreat: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
poshestmina:
One thing I have learnt from this Regina and Ned saga is to' ALWAYS DO YOU '.

Same people that dragged her to hell and back are now the same ones chanting her praises.
I'm not her fan neither am I her hater.

She seems happy (on the gram)

I wish her well.
Happy birthday to her!
shattap You re her stench fan, I hate people who talk like You
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
so baba buruku yii lo da epon boole fun Omo pinishin yii

I Don't see myself going down with her age, I can't even fvck pvssy that's not thick. pvssy that's not thick disgust me
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by mountex(f): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Beauty and the .... lipsrsealed

Hmmm this Regina beauty and the beast love storyin your own view dey learn near Oshiomole and iara own
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Beauty and the .... lipsrsealed

Well... Some will say: Beauty and the Billionaire!!! cheesy

...But, from a distance, most would think that's a father spoiling his daughter on her birthday. tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
I have never seen these two kissed before...

Happy birthday to her anyways
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Zakkyoz: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow! this girl that is always 16 is finally 19.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Progress62(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
her age they go up or him they come down? 19? how come
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
What is 'Agbaya' in pidgin English ?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nonsense!! Your own hustle is for a girl and not yourself, you need a brain transplant.
even if he tansplant sef, how sure are we dat his blood never dey contaminated too
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by skaramanga: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
He treated her to a sumptuous birthday meal as foreign waitresses and waiters joined them in clapping for her and in celebrating her.

HOW DAFT! SO WAS IT SUPPOSED TO BE NIGERIAN WAITRESSES AND WAITERS SERVING THEM IN DUBAI? SOME PEOPLE ARE TOO TIMID ASWEAR!
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
More like father and child abi grandpa sef grin
more like ancestor and Decendant
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by planetx: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
How many times will be 19
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by planetx: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
How many times will she be 19
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Austineva(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
;
tohyorsih2:

Not you oo tongue

Why won't i remember you?
Evalove77
grin grin. Are u back to naija?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Regina's happiness isnt true. If you can search a soul, you will see it.

The smiles we see is just for the gram and the money.

Congrats to her anyway
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Roxxee(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
How many years will she celebrate her 19 years birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.