Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Clarke Energy Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Clarke Energy Aptitude Test (2500 Views)

Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by nuel000: 4:25am On Oct 10, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

Hello everyone I got this mail from Clarke Energy to come for an aptitude test, please anyone with hints on what the test is all about?

Here is the main
"Thanks for your interest in joining Clarke Energy Nigeria Limited.

Sequel to your application into the Engineering Trainee Programme of Clarke Energy Nigeria Limited, you have been invited to write an Aptitude Test scheduled to hold at Primal Hotel, 46B, Isaac John Streets, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja on Friday 11th October, 2019. The Tests starts by 8:30am.

Do not forward this email to anyone in a bid to have them attend the test. Doing so will automatically disqualify you.

Kindly confirm your attendance and bring along this email to the test venue.

R46egards

Rasheed Olomide | Human Resources Business Partner
Clarke Energy"
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by t4real19(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Bro pls I got the same mail and I am coming from Aba. Pls any hint about the Aptitude test, hint me. thanks
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by t4real19(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
I mean the kind of questions they ask. pls drop your number let me call you.
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by t4real19(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pls help me with your number. I also received the mail
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by sansbabs(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
I also received the same message, my own time is 10:30am tomorrow.
So far you will writing the test before me, can you tell me what to expect when you are through with yours.
Thanks.
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by t4real19(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
ok where do you reside and do you know anything about this company?
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by sansbabs(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
I have nothing about the test
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by sansbabs(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
I google search the company, I can see they are real
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by t4real19(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yes. I also googled it. May God help us
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by jbaby4u: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
nuel000:
[color=#990000][/color]

Hello everyone I got this mail from Clarke Energy to come for an aptitude test, please anyone with hints on what the test is all about?

Here is the main
"Thanks for your interest in joining Clarke Energy Nigeria Limited.

Sequel to your application into the Engineering Trainee Programme of Clarke Energy Nigeria Limited, you have been invited to write an Aptitude Test scheduled to hold at Primal Hotel, 46B, Isaac John Streets, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja on Friday 11th October, 2019. The Tests starts by 8:30am.

Do not forward this email to anyone in a bid to have them attend the test. Doing so will automatically disqualify you.

Kindly confirm your attendance and bring along this email to the test venue.

R46egards

Rasheed Olomide | Human Resources Business Partner
Clarke Energy"

Don’t include the name of the Human Resource person on a public forum like this next time .
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by Potorico042: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Has anyone heard from clarke energy after writing the aptitude test?
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by thankgodkay(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Please nairaland, any help on how to have a clue or get the aptitude test PDF for Clarke Energy?
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by GraciousFrancis(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good evening everyone, pls any one with ideas/hint or useful materials for Clerke energy Engineering Trainee aptitude test should pls help me. Thanks
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by buoye1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
GraciousFrancis:
Good evening everyone, pls any one with ideas/hint or useful materials for Clerke energy Engineering Trainee aptitude test should pls help me. Thanks
Bro, you didn't respond to my question to your quote on the ITF NB Thread! Your response will be appreciated
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by Obumnaki: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good evening everyone, please anyone with idea on what to expect from Clarke energy on trainee Engineering aptitude test coming up this Friday. Please your contribution will go a long way.�
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by Wfsholla90(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
I was also invited. Did you make any headways yet.
We don't still know what to expect from the test.
Can anyone who had gone through the process just give us some kind of information or enlightenment. It will sure go a long way
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by Rimrocky08: 3:52am On Mar 17, 2022
t4real19:
Yes. I also googled it. May God help us

Any info about their exams??
Re: Clarke Energy Aptitude Test by Kesh26: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pls nobody from the past years have info abt the aptitude test of Clarke Energy??

Response will be highly appreciated now

(1) (Reply)

Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. / Shell Is Recruiting / Glo Customer Care Follow Up Interview With Sangowawa On 7th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.