Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) (4426 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
The evil one needs your sexual immorality and sin to grow.

Your sexual lawlessness gives the evil one energy to "grow". It's the fuel of the evil one.

Stop looking at the wicked spirit of lust for your sake.

..... . . ..
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Your sexual lawlessness gives the evil one energy to "grow". It's the fuel of the evil one.

Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

....... .. .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by oranget(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Even browsers this days seem to be promoting sexually explicit images. After updating my phoenix browser and another column for wrong photos had been created I had to restore it back default
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.....
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes3: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. ....
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes3: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. ... .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ....
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jan 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... . . .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by S1MP: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Avoid eye contact with strange women, whether in real world or art/images/videos
honestly, I don't know if I have evidence to prove this but deep down I know this is true

I am battling this spirit and struggling to get back to my feet after abstaining for 220+ days

there are some pictures I see, its like it wants to capture me, I don't really know how to put it, like it wants and expects me to do something, that thing which I have vowed to remove from my life

all you say is true
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .... . ..
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. ...
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. . ...
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On May 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ...
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On May 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ....
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On May 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On May 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ..
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On May 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On May 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:01am On May 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . . ..
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On May 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:28am On May 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:28am On May 31, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . ... .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. ..
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... ..... .
Re: Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arise Sir Logicboy: Knight Of Atheism / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour / There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.