Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (52427 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Rome Was Not Built In A Day: Innoson Motors Replies Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Royalfurnitures: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2019
Whoever is criticising INNOSON is based on design and interiors of their vehicles is stupid. Such people are the reason why Nigeria is backward

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Abalado(f): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2019
And u think Buhari and his supporters will be happy with ur company, abi? Bcs its own by an igbo man , anyone that will criticize this innosson motors,that type of thunder that fire those cows for ondo state last month go fire the person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Yes Rome wasn't built in a day true... But they never started as a mediocre

But on a second note innocent has tried thinking about his court cases with Gtb and being starved of funding from banks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by viqSmallz(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
None of those criticising have made such giant strides.
Guess what when Innoson becomes globally accepted, they will start famzing.

Nigeria! Oh Nigeria.

This might be just SOCIAL MEDIA tantrums but it goes a long way to that man and his workers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
We your brothers are solidly behind you and pls don't Mind all those critics cos the never expect such from an Igbo Man
To them,we should REMAIN dead after the WAR.
But we shall continue to prove them wrong

JISIKE NWANNEM
Am wit u bro... Leave dose useless tribalist!

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by alphaNomega: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
spiritedtete:
Is that why that empty bucket should now be sold for 25million?

Pele oo... Emperor Builder.

That's the main issue pissing everyone of and their PR handler is acting like they don't know! Fuçking twats!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2019
SuperBlack:

Scull Miners Community Talking
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by kheny12(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2019
I think they are responding to tunde Ednut trash because of the car they present to mercy of BB9ja.I support made in Nigeria goods.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Eizzy003(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
All we are saying is that
Your cars are damn too costly

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by roundman: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
This is a replica of the popular American wrangler jeep, nothing wrong with this vehicle, just the price.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by miketayo(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
I think he has done a fantastic job, but his cars r in the same price range as Toyota's and Honda's, people a re scared of change so I rather buy wat I know works than trying something of the same price range, he should make cars of 1-3 million first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Keep up the drive Sir. Innocent... It will pay off in the end, when importation of most things including cars is finally "choked" out.

This is my vision for Nigeria... We must begin to consume more of our own, and encourage industry at all levels and in all sectors... The era of wastage must end.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Innoson if you want to make a good car ,get a good designer stop making weapons and call it SUV..

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

That one pain you well well...Keep celebrating touts and we keep doing what we are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by kushercain: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
I
Support Made In Nigeria
I Want Banks To Partner Innoson So we can All Drive Brand new Cars

Up
Innoson
Up
Glo

After the gtb saga banks will avoid him like a plague

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by AntiWailer: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
that is not the issue.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
tell them senior man

even the failed up coming musician , Tunde Idiot is talking

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Reference(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Totally agree. We are all witnesses to the first Hondas in the 70's, Daewoo's in the 80's and Chery's in the 90's. Like you said, the point is a constant, unrelenting quest for excellence.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by katordidi(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
IVM please carve out your own identity and stop copy and pasting other motor products like that G class wannabe you built and this your new SUV that is half Hummer H3 half Jeep wrangler. Nigerians will appreciate you more if you do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=jayfolarin post=83001724][/quote]and over 2.1
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by saajus: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Hmm. Great motivational words. I want to start making phones, I think I should go start from 3310-like models (legacy phones) because Rome was not built in a day. I think I should use Blackberry OS that takes 5mins to boot. If we continue in this Innoson implied pace, it will take another 200 years for Africa to match their counterparts in Europe and America. Knowledge is so widespread nowadays. Most of them in the form of open source. You can find them on the internet, in the Libraries, by travelling, etc. Africa does not need to go back to the 18th Century to begin development. Let's use the China model; copy, paste and improve later. All tech concepts are already in the book except for trade secrets. If you can't find them, reverse engineer products from those that have already done it.
Wetin concern Rome in improving your 25Million Naira rugged-looking SUV

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Starlight10:
your hate though, your fathers hate is seeping through you. And i see your generation to come dying of hate too. RIP
You are only just bitter. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you don't like what I said, then say yours but don't quote me.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Eizzy003:
All we are saying is that
Your cars are damn too costly
Our cars will continue to be too costly untill you stop the boulion van movememt. We know you still our money a lot and we must get it out of your hand any how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by donprinyo(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Lessons learnt, u can never please everybody. In de society, some people are naturally lazy and some are industrious and some are in btw. Choose somewhere and belong.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Innoson is making Nigeria proud also smiling to bank you are here hating
grin grin grin So for your eye, na SUV be dis?

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Eizzy003(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
kaorama:

Our cars will continue to be too costly untill you stop the boulion van movememt. We know you still our money a lot and we must get it out of your hand any how
Wat is this one saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Missing Car! / Man And His Solar-Powered Keke Napep Spotted In Yaba, Lagos. Photos / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.