Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:10 PM

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (52242 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Rome Was Not Built In A Day: Innoson Motors Replies Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by cookingsoul(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2019
raise ur hands if u hv ever seen innosson anywhere.....silence..,..crickets.igbo ppl nd sakamanje dem don go copy china car y dem no come wit theirown design.Igbos king of fake nd adulterated goods
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Sagay212:
Our eastern brothers are always easily triggered into playing the tribal card. It's like they are always waiting for any small opportunity to pour out that hatred in them.

Tunde ednut gives his personal opinion about the particular car given to BBN winner being ugly and as usual it was turned into Yorubas hate innoson, yorubas are envious of igbos, yen yen yen.

How many igbo people drive innoson cars with all the noise they are making. You don't support nigerian business by noise making, you support by buying their products..but the way ya'll show your own support is to play tribal and emotional gibberish. A yoruba king bought innoson suv and drives it regularly. How many of your igwes drive innoson. The federal govt has been patronising IVM but how many of your governors are using IVM. the only thing ya'll are eager to do is go tribal and chest beat.

Why didnt BBN give her the G wagon lookalike innoson? Abi you think if mercy or anybody had a choice to pick between the G wagon innoson and the particular mercy won, you think they won't go for the G wagon? Have you had anybody call the IVM g wagon , buses, pick up cars ugly? But they call the suv mercy won ugly and ya'll turn it into tribal crap. Is the particular car not ugly? Are some toyota, Honda, gac, kia brands not ugly.
Any small thing, una must look for way to attack Yorubas. Guess it makes ya'll feel better.
[/s]

Some of you will be in West and be typing rubbish, come to East IVM are very come in Eastern roads, many people are using Innoson Vehicles, all the traditional rulers in Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia are using Innoson SUV, all eastern governments, private schools, firms, transportation companies, religious organizations, higher institutions etc are all using Innoson Vehicles. You are very Ignorant on this.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by luckydion(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets wake up to reality

Our economy is wearing out gradually as a result of our taste for foreign made

Whatsoever IVM has, I suppose we Nigerians support indigenous products but give advice constructively, nondestructive, logical criticisms that call for improvement.

If I could, I would ensured that all industries, ministries and political offices, in fact every sector in Nigeria use Made or Assembled in Nigeria...
Many Foreign products we run to get started this way and they are still improving.

There's even a foreign car manufacturing industry whose a particular brand of the 2019 SUV stocked its pedal at about 120 to 160km/h.
There's still another whose brake light is not seeing in the day time this is a car worth millions... I heard the company is set to retrieving the vehicle for correction
Were it to be on Nigeria made the whole world would hear and know even up to the colour of our under wears.

God bless and continue to help Nigerians whose aim is to building the nation.

my humble & candid advice
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by SuperBlack: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Innoson has been growing from strength to strength without any state from West patronizing him, middle belt, North, South-south all patronize Innoson only this hateful beings, but they are the first to be writing rubbish about the hardworking man because he is Igbo man, to be frank the real Enemies of Igbos are West not Northerners, when Innoson was building his vehicle plant Obasanjo tried so hard to frustrate him and Ibeto, the criminal bank they own was milking him, very envious and bitter tribe, 100% of those attacking Innoson on media are from West, Mercy that won the prize is from East and she is not complaining and these bitter people.

Another painful side is that, those complainers don't even have the 25m to buy the car, they don't care about the quality of the Car, rather they just care of the look,

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by PureFace1(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Stingman:

So if Boeing uses Royce rolls engines, windows from Japan, seats from UK, lights from China it won't be called made in America?

Once you are able to leave treachery and envy, you will see clearly. Though I know you need more education to catch up with things.

The reason Nigeria don't progress is because various tribes who have nothing in common are forced together by PYTHON DANCE.

If we were different countries, you won't be running your mouth.

Rwanda will be happy to have an investor like INNOSON. smiley smiley

Why are you all crying like you will support Innoson if he was a Yoruba man?

Like you are not treacherous and envious angry

The only reason many of your are supporting Innoson is because he is an Igbo man.

If he was a Yoruba or Hausa would you be wailing all over the Internet like this in support of him ?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by BlackfireX: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

i guess you can say you we`re in your mum`s womb for 3 and a half years
HISTORY STUDENT cheesy cheesy cheesy

What are we saying, what are you replying.
Omo eru,becareful o
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by cookingsoul(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2019
please anybody see ivm for east snap let us judge for ourselves d igbos kno they r not even supporting ivm but r making noise in nairaland useless lots.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
You people should keep making caterpillar o and calling it SUV... ;
keep hating, this was where china was 15 years ago, if you take hate out of the equation you will see he has limited imports of his assembly plant by up to 20%, this is positive, and this drives local market around him cos of domestic supply of raw materials. The worlds biggest Air Planes are manufactured across 10 countries, The range rover has its Gear Box built by germans, parts of its Engine is built by the Chinese and the tires are made in Thailand. So sometimes you lots need to wind ur neck in and accept the fact that progress is slow no thanks to the likes of you.
PS: just in case U are wondering, I'm not even close to IGBO people, my tribe is way far from them B4 anyone labels me IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2019
cookingsoul:
please anybody see ivm for east snap let us judge for ourselves d igbos kno they r not even supporting ivm but r making noise in nairaland useless lots.
How many people do you know who bought a brand new car from cocharis?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by PureFace1(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Innoson has been growing from strength to strength without any state from West patronizing him, middle belt, North, South-south all patronize Innoson only this hateful beings, but they are the first to be writing rubbish about the hardworking man because he is Igbo man, to be frank the real Enemies of Igbos are West not Northerners, when Innoson was building his vehicle plant Obasanjo tried so hard to frustrate him and Ibeto, the criminal bank they own was milking him, very envious and bitter tribe, 100% of those attacking Innoson on media are from West, Mercy that won the prize is from East and she is not complaining and these bitter people.

A Yoruba king patronized Innoson

Ekiti state even patronized Innoson

Look at these people wailing all over the thread like they would support Innoson if he was A Yoruba man?

Okay Yoruba are Igbo enemy

You can go to hell
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Vikynas: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2019
All we are saying is that,that motor not car i mean Mercy's motor is not worth #25million Innoson.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Chienex24(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2019
lahizak:
Truth but they really need to work on their pricing. I don't think any body will carry his 25million go buy that car, when there are better value for money. I guess dey havent heard of price penetration before

Or it is a way bbnaija is using to raise funds for them...
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2019
PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME.
I thought Mercy's car was a lovely beast. I wonder why people were criticizing it? The Nigerian will never appreciate his own. From time immemorial we have always had this preference for foreign things. Innoson can take over the world with pur support.

To the chest beaters and people with seriously low self esteem. Not everything has to do with your tribe. When you go about thinking every other person in the group hates you for your tribe, then maybe you have a problem and suffer from Self hate.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Vikynas:
All we are saying is that,that motor not car i mean Mercy's motor is not worth #25million Innoson.
lol but its a new car,what new SUV do you want to buy at that cost??
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:

A Yoruba king patronized Innoson

Ekiti state even patronized Innoson

Look at these people wailing all over the thread like they would support Innoson if he was A Yoruba man?

Okay Yoruba are Igbo enemy

You can go to hell
He was only invited during the lunch and one was given to him, can you post any link of Ekiti state government purchased IVM vehicles, the one in Ekiti are purchased by FG and distributed to Federal institutions in all states.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by richie240: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2019
IgANephropathy:
Fool, why make the criticism tribal. When people criticize Glo, do Yorubas make it a tribal criticism?
This is d reason d average nigerian is suspicious of d average igboman. You just can't get them to reason with logic. They'll almost always place tribe above every other sane thing one can think of.
The content of ur criticism counts very little to them; its where u come from.
The question was: "is d car worth 25m?" yes or no. Instead it has turned to tribal bashing. lolz
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Before you cast down Innoson, Show us the wheelbarrow you have produced...... Ndi Uchu
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2019
BlackfireX:

What are we saying, what are you replying.
Omo eru,becareful o
YOU are very right
i need to be careful of the crazy people that troll the internet
EXAMPLE>YOU

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by perpeling22(f): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2019
lahizak:
Truth but they really need to work on their pricing. I don't think any body will carry his 25million go buy that car, when there are better value for money. I guess dey havent heard of price penetration before

Na soooo. But if it were to be made in Germany, you wouldn't mind the price.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by logan2(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
would you say same for Benz G-class?.. Inferiority complex is what's disturbing people like you
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2019
logan2:
would you say same for Benz G-class?.. Inferiority complex is what's disturbing people like you
E pain am tongue
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

Ain't funny bro tongue
who's cracking joke with you. Instead of you to celebrate good thing so that good will also come to you, you're there trash talking other people's effort
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Bonapart:
who's cracking joke with you. Instead of you to celebrate good thing so that good will also come to you, you're there trash talking other people's effort
shocked
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by uju22(f): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Exacty, and they want the country to grow. Innoson company will continue giving it to them hot hot, anybody that is sad about that should keep it
up. Rubbish. Long Live Anambra long live Innoson vehicles
SuperBlack:
I don't believe in Quantity, I believe in Quality

Weldon Innoson my brother,

People are complaining because it's an Igbo man's made Car,

If it was done by Dangote or OTE$ they will appreciate it,

Nonsense people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by OgbeniDawodu: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
Please don't bad mouth someone's else product, if u don't like it, don't buy it besides I don't think u can afford anyways

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by TruthinAction: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2019
He should produce his vehicles at easily affordable rate. Remember what Ford did when he started.

He should also start producing Keke na pep and save Nigeria the billions of dollars they spend in importing Keke.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Happyguy201: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2019
We agree but the price is rediculous you people should do something about the price of your vehicles
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Butoneday2(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

The same way you appeared to quote me, can you kindly disappear?
Disappeared for what, you must received the beating of your life today. Anu mpama.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Butoneday2(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
spiritedtete:
Is that why that empty bucket should now be sold for 25million?

Pele oo... Emperor Builder.

NB: It is worrisome how some idoits are carrying Tribalism card here... what has anyone success, work or achievement got to do with Race....

All these young boys... should know how to reason objectively. I am sorry for the state of the nation... some of you deserves to be permanently locked in a Cave.

For the record... i will be happy to see IVM in every home in Nigeria... but with the right price that discourage us from importing other cars.
Is that the reason why you want to kill your self.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Staro: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Great

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Risingblue008(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
I see ntin wrong wit dis car

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids / Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years / Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.