Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? (2260 Views)

Usage Of 2 Olevels (WAEC/NECO) To Get A Payed Job / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / See How This NYSC Corpers Are Transporting Themselves To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by iaamxavier(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Allawee differs in different states

So people that studied pharmacy and have done their NYSC or currently running Their service

What was ur pay scale like?? And what state??

If you also have ideas you can contribute

I'm kind of curious

Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by iaamxavier(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by Uzi101: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2019
During my NYSC, i served in lagos state and was working at a community pharmacy.
I was paid between 120-130k monthly depending on how many hours i worked each month.
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by iaamxavier(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
Uzi101:
During my NYSC, i served in lagos state and was working at a community pharmacy.
I was paid between 120-130k monthly depending on how many hours i worked each month.

We're u paid by the pharmacy or state government or federal government??
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2020
iaamxavier pls I need your words on this,.

I saw one of your thread which u stated that u got admission to study pharmacy.. after getting a diploma in yabatech..

thing is that am also a big fan of pharmacy and I've been chasing my dreams for the past four years.. currently I am. 19

and by God's grace I will be applying for another jamb this year.
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2020
now I want to know if u got Pharmacy through D.E or UTME and which school

because I am currently studying SLT and I don't know if I should wait for my Diploma results before I try my luck on pharmacy again..

or I should apply jamb.. pls say something on this
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by iaamxavier(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
miracood:
iaamxavier pls I need your words on this,.

I saw one of your thread which u stated that u got admission to study pharmacy.. after getting a diploma in yabatech..

thing is that am also a big fan of pharmacy and I've been chasing my dreams for the past four years.. currently I am. 19

and by God's grace I will be applying for another jamb this year.

Big fan of pharmacy or medical course??

Bro I'd advice you Jack hard this year
300+ should be your aim
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by iaamxavier(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
miracood:
now I want to know if u got Pharmacy through D.E or UTME and which school

because I am currently studying SLT and I don't know if I should wait for my Diploma results before I try my luck on pharmacy again..

or I should apply jamb.. pls say something on this

Loll you can't get pharmacy With ND except you upgrade to HND

Else after your ND you write jamb
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
iaamxavier:

Bro I'd advice you Jack hard this year 300+ should be your aim
pharmacy . so u got pharmacy through UTME?
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by MrRemedy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
iaamxavier:

Bro I'd advice you Jack hard this year 300+ should be your aim

That's the only way out.
No lies...
Re: Pharmacy Nysc corpers How Much Were/are you Being Payed During Service? by iaamxavier(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2020
miracood:
pharmacy
. so u got pharmacy through UTME?

Yes I got through UTME

I didnt do HND Hence I couldn't do DE to pharmacy

BTW do you know you can do direct entry to study medical lab science with your ND degree in many universities??

(1) (Reply)

NECO 2020 Examination To Commence Officially On Jun 8th And New Timetable Is Out / Two KWASU Students Team Up To Build Locally-made Aircraft (Photos) / Does Failure In School Mean Failure In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.