Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance (11839 Views)

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / (Deleted Thread) I Fvcked Her Really Hard Mehn! And She Said This. / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Xclusiveme:
Children are just abusing this forum
Adult, I've seen you angry
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Why the Bleep would u say that?
It was really annoying, trust me. I apologized already multiple times and he was still talking about my mistake
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2019
adeadeyera:
Dear Caleb, I may know the Esther you described here because everything checks like it. The Esther I know lives in Abuja and a student of CRUTECH.

She's dark, slim, intelligent and so beautiful. She is my god daughter. So I won't let you destroy her life, when you should concentrate on your studies and graduate with a decent grade.

No show for you, boy.
I won't destroy her life godfather. I was really disturbed about it and that's why I decided to ask for advice. I'm still a young boy so I don't want to make silly mistakes
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Acme45:
I just pray she didn't get someone else before resumption or else just forget about her because you didn't understand when she needed it most you were forming good guy,she gave you just one opportunity you throw it away.the Ball was just before you and keeper you lost it just pray there's another opportunity
Wow cheesy
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Auladimeji1:
I started like you with my ex,we were study mate but I started flirting with her while studying, She'll be reading beside me and I will be rubbing her lap until she became my girlfriend
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2019
femi4:
Just move on else you ll remain in that friendzone for life
I thought about this. Thanks so much boss
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Yamleg:

You are very talented at being stupid.
A girl who's already dating you, you still went on to ask her out.
Men just daft these days.
This seems quite true to some extent. Thanks anyway.
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2019
luminouz:

*sighs*

These kind mumu men with their girl and attendant sob story issues are boring.

Can't you come up with a better question than

*should I fuq her after we resume?*

"I don't want to lose her, my diick will die'

" please advise me,she is my world"

Do you need anyone to tell you how fuqin weak you are? Coming here to ask these questions?
All to seek needless attention.

Will you gerrout of here!!!! Just a 20 year old boy with undeveloped prick!
grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2019
OdenKelechi:

grin grin
So na title now
cheesy cheesy :
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2019
OdenKelechi:

Well, you're still very young. Just like that mumu girl mumuing herself with polish guy you Still have alot to learn. First of all, find out what mindfucking is or for your age, let's leave it at mind games
Okay I will.. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by tillaman(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2019
khallebb:

It's really difficult to come out of that friendzone thing as it stands now, I'll try my best anyway. Thanks for your wonderful input
you are the only one that gets to decide your own fate, you either choose to get stucked in the friend zone or you get yourself out of it, let loose around her, make her feel comfy, complement her as often as necessary till she serves the ball in your hands, na by herself she go carry her brezzzz put for your hand!!
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2019
tillaman:
you are the only one that gets to decide your own fate, you either choose to get stucked in the friend zone or you get yourself out of it, let loose around her, make her feel comfy, complement her as often as necessary till she serves the ball in your hands, na by herself she go carry her brezzzz put for your hand!!
LMAO grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by WildChild00(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2019
khallebb:

Wild child grin

Dat is my grandmaaaaaa
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Depressed101: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2019
khallebb:

Your moniker says it all cheesy
yeah thanks
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by adeadeyera(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
khallebb:

I won't destroy her life godfather. I was really disturbed about it and that's why I decided to ask for advice. I'm still a young boy so I don't want to make silly mistakes

Exactly my point. Don't make silly mistakes. Forget Esther, face your studies and graduate with good grades.
Good luck son!

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by donMIG(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Young dumb!
Children
Even into ur 400lvl u still dull
Damn
Don't worry this things will modify ur thinikin soon
But mind u
That's not d life we chose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embrace your Marital Script. / SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.