Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) (1471 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
If you would like this free ebook (in pdf format) at no expense whatsoever to you, send me an email: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com and I will send it to you. These are tried and tested home businesses that work here in Nigeria and people are making money with them here. I have researched them thoroughly.

NB: Please do not drop your email as comments as I will not contact you. Send email to: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com as stated above. Thanks!

This is what the table of contents looks like
Introduction
1. Online Travel Agency
2. Freelance Professional
3. Niche Blogger
4. Selling Online Courses
5. Online Fashion Shop
6. Ebooks Publishing
7. Affiliate Marketing
8. Graphics Designer
9. Arts and Crafts Sales
10. Independent Sales Person
11. Fitness/Weight loss instructor
12. Sell your Arts on Merch Websites
13. Cupcakes baker
14. Home Cottage Factory
15. Unique Products Reseller
16. Events Venue Decorator
17. Website Design
18. Digital Marketing
19. Online Consulting
20. Martial Arts Trainer

If you have other questions feel free to drop them as comments or PM me if you so wish. Best of luck in your home business pursuit.

1 Like

Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by blackpanthar: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nigeriahomebiz:
If you would like this free ebook (in pdf format) at no expense whatsoever to you, send me an email: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com and I will send it to you. These are tried and tested home businesses that work here in Nigeria and people are making money with them here. I have researched them thoroughly.

This is what the table of contents looks like
Introduction
1. Online Travel Agency
2. Freelance Professional
3. Niche Blogger
4. Selling Online Courses
5. Online Fashion Shop
6. Ebooks Publishing
7. Affiliate Marketing
8. Graphics Designer
9. Arts and Crafts Sales
10. Independent Sales Person
11. Fitness/Weight loss instructor
12. Sell your Arts on Merch Websites
13. Cupcakes baker
14. Home Cottage Factory
15. Unique Products Reseller
16. Events Venue Decorator
17. Website Design
18. Digital Marketing
19. Online Consulting
20. Martial Arts Trainer

If you have other questions feel free to drop them as comments or PM me if you so wish. Best of luck in your home business pursuit.

WOW. this is so powerful... now this is POST THAT SHOULD HIT FRONT PAGE.... Not like other posts that help no one but just gossip.

GOD BLESS YOU BRO.
lalasticala

1 Like

Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by LagBlogger(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
blackpanthar:

WOW. this is so powerful... now this is POST THAT SHOULD HIT FRONT PAGE.... Not like other posts that help no one but just gossip.

GOD BLESS YOU BRO.
lalasticala

Same thoughts from me too.
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
blackpanthar:

GOD BLESS YOU BRO.
lalasticala

Thanks bro for the kind words.
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by Opetech(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nigeriahomebiz:

Thanks bro for the kind words.
I sent you a mail bro, kindly check and revert.
Thank you.
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Opetech:

I sent you a mail bro, kindly check and revert.

Thank you.

I have sent you the email. Check your inbox.
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by bestbiz17: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
My email is bestbiz17@yahoo.com
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
bestbiz17:
My email is bestbiz17@yahoo.com

Please do not drop your email here. Send it to the email address above. Thanks!
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by Folawe98(m): 6:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Thanks
tobifolawe@yahoo.com
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Folawe98:
Thanks
tobifolawe@yahoo.com

NB: Please do not drop your email as comments as I will not contact you. Send email to: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com as stated above. Thanks!
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by Opetech(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigeriahomebiz:

I have sent you the email. Check your inbox.
Mail received, thank you.
Re: 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) by nams77: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nigeriahomebiz:

I am dropping you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me / Cashew Nuts Buyers Wanted Urgently / What Is Ur View About Www.goldexchange.com? Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.