Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 PM

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (24127 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Gistvic: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
"Rented a Wedding Gown for N500" - Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary

Popular pastor and founder of Mount Zion Faith Drama Ministry, Mike Bamiloye and wife, Gloria Bamiloye celebrate 31st wedding anniversary.

Mike Bamiloye recounts how he got married to his wife without a tangible job.

He wrote:
"THROWBACK: OCTOBER 7TH, 1988, ENGAGEMENT DAY. Very Innocent and humble girl. Age: 24 Years Old. The man she said she would marry had no tangible job but acting of drama up and down. The families were so skeptical and would have rejected this plan, but these young boy and girl said hey wanted to marry. This girl was entering into a future which only God knew. Me: 28 Years Old. Full time drama minister and no other job. It was Families who rose up to support this wedding o. Because, me, I had nothing. No money, no nothing. It was my Big Sister who rented our first house for us, so that we would not come and be living in her house. And it was my wife's Uncle who gave a little money to do some little things.It was my Best Man who bought my Suit, Shirt and tie. It was my Wife's Aunty who sent us the Shoes I wore from America. It was one of our ministry members who gave us the money we deposited for the Wedding gown, because we had gone to three places where we wanted to rent a Wedding Gown for N500.It was the money we saved we used to deposit for our furniture for the living room. Forget about bed. A mattress was good for us for the first five or six months.It was all the money gift we were dashed on Wedding Day we used to balance some debts and outstanding of the WEdding. So, the following Week on Saturday, when we were going to meet the rest Mount Zion brethren in Ilesa for drama ministration, GLORIA and I stood beside the road waiting for miracle of a car lift to Ilesa, because there was no money on us again: A WEEK AFTER WEDDING!
If you see what this Innocent Girl has passed through in the hand of a man who had no tangible job in hand, but to be acting drama up and down...Well...Fast forward to many years later.31 years later...This Girl has still remained faithful and still following the Young Man Up and Down. Still remains Submissive and Understanding. And Now, today, this Young Innocent Girl is still following the Young Man Up and Down around the World. And even till yesterday...still following him UpanDan somewhere around the world, ahead of today's National Ministers Revival Meeting this Evening.God bless"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3W0gEIHxWX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/10/rented-wedding-gown-for-n500-mike.html

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by donbachi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Big congrats

15 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Gistvic: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by NOL2dworld(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Still following the young man upandan. grin

Wonderful story..

This kind young girl still dey this country so

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Dozie32(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow, the same year with my parents wedding. Big congrats to our married nairalanders here.

7 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Claireshan1(f): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Happy anniversary daddy and Mummy
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by VillageHead: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sentiments aside, they weren't so poor as he is presenting it.

To have rented a gown with N500 clearly showed they lived beyond poverty.

By 1988, annual rent of a 3 bedroom flat wasn't up to N200. Termly school fees for most primary schools were very below N20.

How come you rented a wedding gown with N500 and still claim to be extremely poor?

Congratulations all the same!

15 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by samutd4u(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Oyikoha(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
And his wife is so pretty
Both of them are cute wink

7 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by hisexcellency34: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
God bless their union more
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by spirul77: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
I be think say na bb9ja Mike, I be Don hiss
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Caleb17: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations sir/ma..

I wish you Golden years
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by phlame(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin

N500 was big money then so Oga U were not broke... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Vikings25: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is worth celebrating big time congrats mommy and daddy

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by TheMainMan: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations Sir/Ma
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by sylve11: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
e nor easy. well done Mr. & Mrs. Mike. I lift hand for una................ cool

1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by seunprodigy13: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oyikoha:
And his wife is so pretty
Both of them are cute wink
Define Archimedes' principle

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by tillaman(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congrats !! 31 years is not easy y’all deserve all the accolades
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by tillaman(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
sylve11:
e nor easy. well done Mr. & Mrs. Mike. I lift hand for una................ cool
Lovely Mic you got there

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Pavore9: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Worth celebrating when couples are committed to making their union work.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by vibbb: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations to the Bamiloye's.
God will renew your marriage wine daily.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by femi4: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ishawuru

19 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by 24kmagic: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good one.
My parents na 34 years in marriage this year.

Only be say de no even know the month weh dem marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by m140(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
This woman still fine like this sha,,,,, she was my tv crush then,,, she is just too beautiful, chai

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by wickedtuna: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by unbitchable(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Our naija women are now instagram sisters, they lack vision, they placed money ahead of glory.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by GennyCheta(f): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations Daddy and Mummy
Thank God for your lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Orissodiq: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
And d girls of dis days will be saying thank they can b with a guy of low income. They have forgot dat everyone needs a starting point even plane that is flying in the sky stated from slow motion moving on land before making dat hight

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other / How Many Sons Did Abraham Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.