Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction (3527 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by khallebb(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Toasting a lady is one very difficult thing that most guys don't know how to do. It sounds or seems really easy but on the other hand, it is extremely hard. The truth is, some girls are very hard to get and they can actually be really saucy and nasty at first approach. So the question is, how did you toast your girlfriend or wife and what was her reaction, was it a welcoming or a repelling response you got? For me, if i tell you the kind of eye my girl gave me eh and the kind of insults that she showered on me, you'll never believe that she's the one that sucks my prick now as if she's eating sugarcane.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by donbachi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
na so

Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2019

khallebb:
Toasting a lady is one very difficult thing that most guys don't know how to do. It sounds or seems really easy but on the other hand, it is extremely hard. The truth is, some girls are very hard to get and they can actually be really saucy and nasty at first approach. So the question is, how did you toast your girlfriend or wife and what was her reaction, was it a welcoming or a repelling response you got? For me, if i tell you the kind of eye my girl gave me eh and the kind of insults that she showered on me, you'll never believe that she's the one that sucks my prick now as if she's eating sugarcane.
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by khallebb(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
donbachi:
na so
I laughed till I peed grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by khallebb(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by pharrell8(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked well sha mine was chemistry, we leta broke up..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by khallebb(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
pharrell8:
shocked well sha mine was chemistry, we leta broke up..
Mr teacher grin
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by pharrell8(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

Mr teacher grin
My student how've uu been smiley
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by khallebb(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
pharrell8:

My student how've uu been smiley
I've been fine sir cheesy
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by pharrell8(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

I've been fine sir cheesy
Good to hear cool
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by Auladimeji1: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Well,She had a crush on me and I had a crush on her so before I wooed her we've been friends so when I wooed her she do her normal Nigeria girl but las las she agreed and we fvcked
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
I only love mature ladies. I have always toasted women in their thirty's and forty's and they usually respond in a very kind manner even though some of them turn me down . But the one that really got me angry was a particular lady i met in the public bus , I had to alight in her destination just to talk to her .I approached her only for me introduce myself and divulge my love for her . This woman shouted with surprise, she was like young man you are not up to the age of my first son .
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by simple250: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sirvingeo:
I only love mature ladies. I have always toasted women in their thirty's and forty's and they usually respond in a very kind manner even though some of them turn me down . But the one that really got me angry was a particular lady i met in the public bus , I had to alight in her destination just to talk to her .I approached her only for me introduce myself and divulge my love for her . This woman shouted with surprise, she was like young man you are not up to the age of my first son .

Okpolo eye cheesy u wan chop wating big pass you

Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by khallebb(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Well,She had a crush on me and I had a crush on her so before I wooed her we've been friends so when I wooed her she do her normal Nigeria girl but las las she agreed and we fvcked
grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction by khallebb(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Sirvingeo:
LMAO grin

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Tape: Nigerian Ladies Praise Pastor Wilson Over His Ability / Iponsex Review / List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.