Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,290 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

HAVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE By Daniel Tee Olaniyi - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / HAVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE By Daniel Tee Olaniyi (1414 Views)

Visit To Ogun State Ministry of Culture and Tourism by Daniel tee Olaniyi / ARTIST PROFILE - DANIEL TEE OLANIYI / Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE By Daniel Tee Olaniyi by MayStudios: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Commission an artwork and actively partake in the creative process. Enrich your art collection, decide the colours, have it made as a gift to someone special or become my muse yourself!

A custom made artwork is a great gift for you, family or friends on any occasion!

Commissioning art has been an ordinary practice since ancient times. Only a few centuries ago the influential people had this privilege – to commission an art piece. Today we all can ask for a commission piece. And here are 7 reasons to go for commissioning an artwork by Daniel tee Olaniyi:

•The living room in a (new) house demands a new statement piece.

•A gift to someone special.

•You’d like to enrich your art collection.

•You can get exactly what you want.

•Actively partake in the creative process.

•It gets more meaning than any other art.

•Tribute to your personality.

If you have one of those reasons to get a new painting, you should think about commissioning an artwork!

Learn more about commissioning on my profile and click on the link in my signature.

Please note that this is available for a limited time as there might be a waiting list.

1 Like

Re: HAVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE By Daniel Tee Olaniyi by Tedpgrass: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=MayStudios post=83012575]Commission an artwork and actively partake in the creative process. Enrich your art collection, decide the colours, have it made as a gift to someone special or become my muse yourself!

A custom made artwork is a great gift for you, family or friends on any occasion!

Commissioning art has been an ordinary practice since ancient times. Only a few centuries ago the influential people had this privilege – to commission an art piece. Today we all can ask for a commission piece. And here are 7 reasons to go for commissioning an artwork by Daniel tee Olaniyi:

•The living room in a (new) house demands a new statement piece.

•A gift to someone special.

•You’d like to enrich your art collection.

•You can get exactly what you want.

•Actively partake in the creative process.

•It gets more meaning than any other art.

•Tribute to your personality.

If you have one of those reasons to get a new painting, you should think about commissioning an artwork!

Learn more about commissioning on my profile and click on the link in my signature.

Please note that this is availble for a limited time and there might be a waiting list.[/quote

Looking at a portrait for a friend... Limited to the face..

120cm by 70cm or 150 by 80
Prefarably with edges trimmed in sequins or fake crystals on a sepia background

What sort of figures will that be please.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: HAVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE By Daniel Tee Olaniyi by MayStudios: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=Tedpgrass post=84484339][/quote]

Let us discuss about the fragments and every detail of this piece over WhatsApp sir. Kindly click on the link in my signature. Thanks
Re: HAVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE By Daniel Tee Olaniyi by Octopus3000: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sebastrue:
Wow, you get really cool portraits. You definitely have a talent for this. I love the styles in which you paint, but I would like to know if you can create a cartoon style portrait? Something like these guys do it https://kustomgifts.com/products/bobs-burger-custom-portrait . It seems to me that this is a very original gift that many will like, but unfortunately I almost never met really high-quality services (besides, which I provided a little higher). If you already have such works, then I will be glad if you provide them. I think this is a great gift for a child or for a family who has just had a child. A great memory that will last for a long time!
Sounds cool, I'll have to try ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Panasonic Camera For Sale / The New Gulliver Lol! / Need Some Help Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.