Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! (5818 Views)

Ladies Love Bold Men, Drop A Picture Showing Your Boldness / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Amarabae(f): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oriaku alota go!
The original oriaku Di ya kiss kiss kiss
Lolo Di ora nma grin grin
I miss you guys.
I have short words for single guys finding it hard to toast a girl.
Listen up, Girls are not rocket science !
Look beyond the make up, attitude and saucyness kiss
Be bold and confident in striking up a conversation with a girl ,
Boldness exert a strong manly aroma over a guy , it makes a woman feel like a woman around you.
We love it!
Don't be timid and shy!
Dress well, apply perfume, polish your shoe, and walk up to her.
Don't be boring in conversation ,,be lively,
Crack jokes,
Stop asking her interview questions,
Tell her interesting things you noticed about her ,
Look her into the eyes,
Smile.
Give her a walk.
Be lively and bold.
And
Finally approach her with a handsome healthy wallet!
Brokenness makes love to taste somehow.
Believe me ,Only one woman can love and be faithful to you while you are broke
And that woman is your mother.
Leave someone's daughter alone grin cheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Amarabae(f): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jakandeola xup you
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Homeboiy: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Akuko mgbe ochie

See no make the money no easy woman

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Amarabae(f): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
Akuko mgbe ochie

See no make the money no easy woman

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by DonBenny77(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Go get a job girl and don't be a farm tool.
For the other room na still una no go let person rest
Confused folks

14 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by AstroG: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Amarabae:
Oriaku alota go!
I miss you guys.
Boldness exert a strong manly aroma over a guy , it makes a woman feel like a woman around you.
We love it!
Don't be timid and shy!
Crack jokes,
Look her into the eyes,
Smile.
Give her a walk.
Be lively and bold.
And

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Amarabae(f): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
Go get a job girl and don't be a farm tool.
For the other room na still una no go let person rest
Confused folks

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=Amarabae post=83013237][/quote]

look @ her small V, since its all about d money why should a guy crack jokes, do these n do that, why the stress naw on top my money
Amarabae just tell us how must u go collect, a woman body equate a man's money leave love out of it.

12 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by mzhorlah(f): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
When you finally gather the strength and courage, please make sure you don't tell her crap.
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by neurowale001(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Before that, could yu enlighten single guys on how to make money??.. Self happiness first!!!

16 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Under this weather see this one problem. Odi egwu.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Amarabae(f): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
mzhorlah:
When you finally gather the strength and courage, please make sure you don't tell her crap.
exactly
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by 24kmagic: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
All these stress for what, pussy?

One thing I ve come to know about this game is that there's no formula. Any girl you find attractive, just walk up to her and express yourself. How you do it doesn't matter, just make your point known to her. The main thing be say you tell am say you like am.

Yes, most girls will reject you because of your lack of wooing skills but never relent. Continue doing your thing. One day, you'll meet a girl as timid as you are and everything will go well for you.

Or

Start with the ugly girls to build confidence. Those ones that know you"d be doing them a favour been in a relationship with them. Just use them for as long as you feel you are ready to upgrade.

Last last if you have a self contain apartment with a flat screen TV, go to the nearest higher institution around you and form student, you must see numbers collect, then you take it up from there. If she visits you once and see your crib, you don get wife be that.

30 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
24kmagic:

One thing I ve come to know about this game is that there's no formula. Any girl you find attractive, just walk up to her and express yourself. How you do it doesn't matter, just make your point known to her. The main thing be say you tell am say you like am.

Yes, most girls will reject you because of your lack of wooing skills but never relent. Continue doing your thing. One day, you'll meet a girl as timid as you are and everything will go well for you.

Or

Start with the ugly girls to build confidence. Those ones that know you"d be doing them a favour been in a relationship with them. Just use them for as long as you feel you are ready to upgrade.

Last last if you have a self contain apartment with a flat screen TV, go to the nearest higher institution around you and form student, you must see numbers collect, then you take it up from there. If she visits you once and see your crib, you don get wife be that.
Hahahahahahaha.
Bro u too get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Amarabae:
Oriaku alota go!
I miss you guys.
We love it!
Don't be timid and shy!
Crack jokes,
Look her into the eyes,
Smile.
Give her a walk.
Be lively and bold.
And
Shut up your dirty mouth
For a while I thought u where making sense until I saw the wallet part.
The only thing u girls are good for is being used and dumped
Senseless creatures.

15 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by habsydiamond(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Op, so to u now its only ones mother that wont ask for money abi, don't use your attitude to judge others. There are many ladies out there who doesn't care if a guy has money. Though, they are not many. But we still have them in their numbers in this country. Stop painting women as if everything about u guys is money

5 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by onwuakpachris(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2019
it is not abt guys' confidence...it's abt d girls...majority of naija girls that av been wetting their pants for u for years will still play hard to get nd try to frustrate u..if u approach dem..I know a girl I disvirgined..knacked her countless times back..front ..center..later I travelled.. came back.. saw her again nd she started giving me unnecessary drama..
..lol..who get time 4 that shit in this 21st century

10 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nuclear99(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Insecure
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by romme2u: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2019
sad

None but the brave deserves the fair..........so sayeth an old English adage

Forget the money n try ur luck

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by SkinnyNigga: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2019
shut up there !
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Raalsalghul: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Amarabae:
Oriaku alota go!
I miss you guys.
We love it!
Don't be timid and shy!
Crack jokes,
Look her into the eyes,
Smile.
Give her a walk.
Be lively and bold.
And

smiley
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:
Oriaku alota go!
I miss you guys.
We love it!
Don't be timid and shy!
Crack jokes,
Look her into the eyes,
Smile.
Give her a walk.
Be lively and bold.
And

Most men hate being told the truth but don't relent continue. Those who love truth will seek you out.
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Yukyaky: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2019
24kmagic:

Or

na sense go kill you last last. my only problem be say my crib no dey ok like dat

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by bluefilm: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Ohhh.... here we go again undecided

Nonsense upon nonsense!

Tufiakwa.
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:
Oriaku alota go!
I miss you guys.
We love it!
Don't be timid and shy!
Crack jokes,
Look her into the eyes,
Smile.
Give her a walk.
Be lively and bold.
And

Approach her with a handsome healthy wallet. Na this entitlement mentality go make most women remain single for this Naija.

12 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Most men hate being told the truth but don't relent continue. Those who love truth will seek you out.

I know you are a lady, not a man.
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by hartson(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
24kmagic:

Or

talk is cheap.when an undergraduate who you know isn't working start to make life miserable for you then your eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
condemn:

I know you are a lady, not a man.

In your opinion, men here are empty brain.
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

In your opinion, men here are empty brain.

Why throw insult on the men here?
Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Premiumwriter: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
mzhorlah:
don't tell her crap?

I'm seriously wondering why girls are making it look like its only guys that benefits from a relationship?

Seriously,

As you are, what can you say your bf is benefitting from you?

5 Likes

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by mzhorlah(f): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Premiumwriter:
don't tell her crap?

I'm seriously wondering why girls are making it look like its only guys that benefits from a relationship?

Seriously,

As you are, what can you say your bf is benefitting from you?

grin
I didnt come here to shade anyone. And for your information Sir, I meant to say 'you should censor your words, don't go about saying words that are cliche. Words like I have seen you somewhere or any other cliche words'

Btw, I am not in a relationship because I feel what I have to offer is not enough undecided

So

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! by Premiumwriter: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
mzhorlah:

grin
I didnt come here to shade anyone. And for your information Sir, I meant to say 'you should censor your words, don't go about saying words that are cliche. Words like I have seen you somewhere or any other cliche words'

Btw, I am not in a relationship because I feel what I have to offer is not enough undecided

So
Actually I know my game very well.

What surprises me the most is how you girls tend to make it look like its a previlege for a guy to go out with you.

Because of this single reason I've had to unfriend most gals on my fb.

The reward in most cases is not worth the effort and time. Most of y'all have nothing to offer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits / Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.