Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Girl Sacrifices Her Relationship For The Happiness Of Her Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Sacrifices Her Relationship For The Happiness Of Her Best Friend (469 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Sacrifices Her Relationship For The Happiness Of Her Best Friend by Maraokere: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
A girl left her relationship just to please her boyfriend and bestfriend.

According to Instablog, the girl's boyfriend told her he was in love with the best friend, so she had to give up for them to be together.

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/

Re: Girl Sacrifices Her Relationship For The Happiness Of Her Best Friend by suppiedee: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Read my amazing story from www.healthbydaniel.name.ng.
End the Stigma of Coming Quick with Your Small B.L.O.K.O.S. Ride Madam’s Motor Very Well in the Other Room with This Natural and Permanent Remedy. Find the unthinkable secrets in www.healthbydaniel.name.ng

Re: Girl Sacrifices Her Relationship For The Happiness Of Her Best Friend by mzhorlah(f): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
lmaoo, you still had to console your friend. brave heart

1 Like

Re: Girl Sacrifices Her Relationship For The Happiness Of Her Best Friend by immortalcrown(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forget, she no want the relationship again. Make I hear say she sacrifice her relationship with Dangote's son.
Re: Girl Sacrifices Her Relationship For The Happiness Of Her Best Friend by internationalman(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
All is fair in love and war...

On a second thought the only reason a naija girl would not break a sweat if some girl especially her best friend snatchs her boyfriend from her is if she herself was already warming up to someone else.
Re: Girl Sacrifices Her Relationship For The Happiness Of Her Best Friend by Auladimeji1: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
But you forgot to tell us how happy you were when they broke up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Breakup Signs Your Relationship Might Be At Risk / My Girlfriend Is Making Things Difficult For Me / My Life As A Gambler E.g Bet9ja And Many More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.