Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill (8483 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Sexual Harassment Bill Passed To Guarantee Safety Of Students / Senate Passes Anti-Sexual Harassment Bill / Omo-Agege Presents Sexual Harassment Bill To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by William5432: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
The runner up of the past Presidential election, under the canopy of the People's Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the rave of the moment, "Sex For Grades".

Reacting to the news of the Senate reintroducing the Anti-Sexual Harassment Bill, he said it's a welcome development.

Read his tweet below:

"I welcome the reintroduction of the Anti-Sexual Harassment Bill, a carryover from the 8th @NGRSenate. I hope that it will be one among several interventions in addressing the #SexForGrades scourge and in ensuring that our campuses are rid of predators.-AA"

See More From Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/atiku-reacts-to-sex-for-grades/

6 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by NOL2dworld(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Pinmore: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
G
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by NwaAmaikpe: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

Being a lecturer in Nigeria is getting less lucrative.
No prompt salaries,
No salary reviews,
No sale of "handouts"

And now, no more bush allowance.
I see most lecturers switching to pastoring.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by saucemanny(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
William5432:
The runner up of the past Presidential election, under the canopy of the People's Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the rave of the moment, "Sex For Grades".

Reacting to the news of the Senate reintroducing the Anti-Sexual Harassment Bill, he said it's a welcome development.

Read his tweet below:

"I welcome the reintroduction of the Anti-Sexual Harassment Bill, a carryover from the 8th @NGRSenate. I hope that it will be one among several interventions in addressing the #SexForGrades scourge and in ensuring that our campuses are rid of predators.-AA"

See More From Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/atiku-reacts-to-sex-for-grades/

Baba won stay relevant by fire by force!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by ProfChris10(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
He has to grin
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Digipro: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
ok
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by gaetano: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Reactionary government undecided
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by mercyviv(f): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
The way Atiku is seeking relevance in the media these days, its like he has vision 2023 in the offing! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Onyekachi419(f): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Reactors every were
As if they are not guilty of sexforsomething

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by dcrown13: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
One day all my reactions will be making headlines too.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Will the empty female nappy headed hoes understand this rhetoric?

Until the half baked Nigerian female students embrace the root and cultural ways of life and stop wolloping in big brother Nigeria shiit, they will remain an intimacy gadget for the danggy dangling sex of erectus half homo male honey bees.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Bolustical: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Atiku trying to remain relevant in the Nigerian political space till 2023. grin grin grin

Atiku can never become the president of Nigeria, it's impossible.

6 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by sylve11: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nor be this same atiku dismantle Genevieve yansh by using his prik to harass her? tongue undecided cool

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Bolustical: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
yes
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Abfinest007(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
I hope the law will be infective bcuz our gay law is not infective just imagine bobrisky
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by bobokeshington: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
How about all these aboki marrying under age girls too. The senate should do something about that as well.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Hassan05(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Saraki proposed this na. Make i go back to my work (my signature) jare. Lazy Nigeria leader.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
saucemanny:
Baba won stay relevant by fire by force!!!
mercyviv:
The way Atiku is seeking relevance in the media these days, its like he has vision 2023 in the offing! grin
Onyekachi419:
Reactors every were
As if they are not guilty of sexforsomething
Hehehehe cheesy grin wink
sylve11:
Nor be this same atiku dismantle Genevieve yansh by using his prik to harass her? tongue undecided cool
Chai!
Are you serious? cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Kingjames(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Somebody should pls tell me Atiku interest in this matter

Becoming president is and will not come through denying eligible healthy men from releasing accumulated spermatozoa through our female's sexual orifice

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by EzekaUdenee: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
post=83016714:

Hehehehe cheesy grin wink

Chai!
Are you serious? cheesy grin
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former APC State Chairmen Urge Party To Adopt Emefiele As Presidential Candidate / Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times / Expel And Prosecute Omo-agege, Group Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.