Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai (56734 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by crimmish: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who celebrates her 19th birthday today with her husband in Dubai, shared a beautiful loved-up photo, gushing over her man and how blessed she is.

Sometimes, someone comes Into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cvkFPDFzG/

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by crimmish: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2019

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by majamajic(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
see as the man loose control

he has been revived !!!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by emeijeh(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
The babe just pinched and activated his mumu button.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by mamajj17(f): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Not my Kind of a Man....Zero point in Fashion lipsrsealed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by HillLuxury: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
ok

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:

I respect your opinion in its entirety.

But if I may lend my voice
Designers loses it's worth when you know you can afford to wear it everyday.
Only those with esteem issues will regard designers as a great achievement and some kind of asset declaration.
It's only in Nigeria were dress sense depicts a person's status.
But the narrative is gradually changing thanks to the likes of Otedola and Dangote

180 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by oluwasegun007(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
At her age... See as she set as like a pro.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by sunnywhyt007: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Money buy anything....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by nicolasakins: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good for her I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Fisher007: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
So where do I start from.

Wonder how all the other wives feel. Well they must be saying been there, done that. And they are probably ch__t__g on him ( it is not from my mouth you heard it ooo).

While the new attention seeking hypergamous wife that jump from a small branch to a very big branch must be feeling good. Thinking now and not thinking far. Living in the moment as the dream of most girls is just to arrive and marry a rich man eventhough they didn't suffer or build the wealth with him ( no woman cares to know your pain or path to success).

The old Ned feels like a man. Which I understand, which man in his age won't want to put a young girl like under control (which his what he thinks). But the truth is he knows what he is doing. Forgot the mumu button. He is a rich sick paedophilic guy. No one wants to accept that. Saying she is eighteen.

Remind me of the guy in fifty shades of grey who bsdm/totured and forced submit the babe mentally with his wealth. Imagine they (uncle Ned and fifty shade guy) were poor men, will the story and reaction be same as you all are trying to make it seem (romantic and love ba)? ( Food for thought).

However the truth is bitter. All this loved up image, writing, and attention seeking online shows there is something missing? (Sincere bitter truth)

The people or things you value and love the most, you hide it from the eyes of everyone. The habits or pleasure you love the most is always Hidden. Your fat bank account, salary, paycheck etc you still don't show it off. Your mother or father that are your solid back bones, that gave you sacrificial love and endured with you from childbirth till now, will still not be announcing your success to people or online because we know evil eyes prey in this particular side of the continent.

In other words, what am I saying. The internet never forgets. The day uncle pass away, reality will set in front of her and all the other wives and all the friends she is claiming to have will dessert her. She better start eating her hot yam with covered hands.

Qoute me at your own peril. Insult me for giving you a different point of view( na back to sender).
Last last we go dey alright.

28 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by yeman2012(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
how many times will this there Dubai news appear on nairaland today..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by krozay(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Whether na real love or fake love
Whether it's for the money or not
Whether she is happy or unhappy

It is not my business ooh

The fact still remains that she is enjoying the moment and the attention

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by PureGoldh(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
May God bless their union.....this life is a matter of choice sha.

Meanwhile... If you need original Pure Honey... Kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 810 16 66771

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by olaboy33(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
This man button no dey always close finish

Poor man do style, them say poverty don dey make am kolo.

Rich man do style, them say na Fashion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Abolajihowells2: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Husband or father?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by PapaNnamdi: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:

will u keep chut??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by karnafiu03(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Won't she get pregnant??.....abi Uncle Ned is not doing the do well ni

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Isoduwa(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:

But your kind of money? Zero zero zero in your account

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Diznie(f): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
After all the denial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Very true. Some will change ur life for better while some will come and throw u into depression.

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
That's her dad jare. Which kain husband

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by crackhouse(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
This man is feeling 4tysomething now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Evergreen4(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:
He's an old man, so what do you expect

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by macho44(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
majamajic:
see as the man loose control

he has been revived !!!
ADRENALINE Pumping, KONJI Blasting, finally NEDinho is gonna TEAR Reginaldo's Bukata-Bukata tonight. Like if you agree with my permutations.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
As far as money is involved, we hear you

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by carzola(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:
look at this one...

Shiloh is calling ur name.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Interesting
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
cry

I still do not understand monogamy.

As I type, my heavy head is on my wife's soft laps with my left hand on her well rounded mammary glands. Yet, in this state of sensual comfort, I find this wife of Ned admirable and attractive.

I can live with just my wife for a year or two, but in our third year, I will get a new wife. A wife as young and beautiful as Ned's.

My wife is dark. The next should be lightskinned. My wife is tall. The next shouldn't be tall. My wife is chubby. The next should be slim.

I need a new wife by 2023 and the audition starts now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Christmasdon(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
is this girl not a small girl.? nawa o. i wonder kinda love is this.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lol babe maka ngunu... why?? why...

hai!

In fact we just rescued the other girl from that guy to send her to tailoring school...so that means money is just the difference...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.