Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos (29247 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / Meet Agnes Mba, A 9-year-old Ghanaian Girl Who Crawls To School Every Day / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by stephenduru: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
The Boy Who Crosses Half A Kilometer To School Every Day.

He is Salmanu Ibrahim from Rijiyan Nagwamatse village in Kontagora Local Government Area,Niger State. He is about eleven to twelve year old.He attends Rijiyan Nagwamatse UBE Primary School.

He is in need of community care services due to his disability to enhance his educational persuance. According to the young boy, he is more determined now to concentrate on his studies going by the humanitarian services of Free Lunch For Children initiated by Amana Rural People Health Advocacy Foundation Kontagora in partnership with its China base NGO that are adding values to the Federal Government policy on feeding primary school children with free meals daily.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/this-disable-man-crawls-half-kilometer.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by stephenduru: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by jerryunit48: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Someone should buy him a wheelchair

48 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Chuks9000: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
What is community care services?
Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Chuks9000: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
jerryunit48:
Thank you for spelling it out.
I read the post and was sure most of us would miss the plea for assistance to the disabled in the post.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Chidexter(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
NA WA, i hope the community provide assistance. 500meters, i dey sure say my combined crawling as a toddler no reach like this.

27 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Crawl to school everyday - Nothing
Stay in a house for 90 days - #60m
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Nigeria

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
jerryunit48:

You can make a pledge..Am willing to support too!

18 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Scatterscatter(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
It's not too much if we get a wheelchair for this kid.

Please, for as many persons as possible that is willing to donate a widow's mite, let's indicate.

I am willing!

20 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by ziegurf(m): 4:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Scatterscatter:
It's not too much if we get a wheelchair for this kid.

Please, for as many persons as possible that is willing to donate a widow's mite, let's indicate.

I am willing!

...after donations, hope you won't scatter scatter the charity organization and absconded

8 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Scatterscatter(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2019
ziegurf:

...after donations, hope you won't scatter scatter the charity organization and absconded

Lol... How much is wheelchair

4 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Carmit(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Nawa ooo
North Again! ....sorry I meant "NOT Again" grin

4 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Okay
Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by YorubaNinja: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2019
jerryunit48:

They'll rather spend money on BB9ja fools. Even the so called yeyebrities won't do anything but can send donations to BB9JA contestants.

The mentality of the typical African is as wretched as wretched could be. angry

16 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by SALTandFIRE: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2019
I wish he knew being self employed is the key

1 Like

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Jerrick(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Topic says Man content says boy.....Op is just in hurry to post
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by JerryLegend(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2019
God bless you boy! And your efforts will be crowned for the determination to get education. People should come to his aid and he should be made to learn some vocational training during his free time.

7 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by PureGoldh(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2019
May God make his face to shine upon him... I pray he gets unlimited help real soon

4 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Ayoswit(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Let's get him a wheelchair undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by lovienna: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Are there no rich people in Niger state?

1 Like

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Bbbwings: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2019
What were his parents thinking when health workers were making the rounds giving polio vaccine.
His parents need to be charged to the law courts and jailed
Jrevelation:
I'm willing to support with my little change too
Ayoswit:
Let's get him a wheelchair undecided
While you guys are at it getting the wheelchair,
Save some so we could prosecute his parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2019
If only he knew there's no job...
He would have started his own 'Oga gimme N50' na business

1 Like

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Isoduwa(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2019
How much for wheelchair ♿ that one person can't afford

If na to buy suya stew and rice give girl Una go get money stupid people in fact Nigerian is a dead country

1 Like

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Jrevelation(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
I'm willing to support with my little change too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by ursullalinda(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
So touching....This is determination @ work, may God bless his effort
Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by SALTandFIRE: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Lol... How much is wheelchair
so why haven't you bought one
Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
cry

Buhari help him na
Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Forreellinc: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
just imagine them post me go this kind sch when i dey NYSC, i go just hang myself
Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
cry
Re: This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos by Gracito(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
I'm willing to support getting him a wheelchoair. How do we go about it please?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG / Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.