Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:05 PM

Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa (6445 Views)

See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones / Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer / Why Aisha Buhari Returned To Nigeria After Months In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by nairavsdollars(f): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Now that it has been confirmed that President Muhammadu Buhari is picking a new wife tomorrow, i think it is the major reason why First Lady, Aisha Buhari moved out of Aso Villa and has refused to return to the country.

I think Aisha Buhari is wrong because she knows she is married to a Muslim who are entitled to marry as many as four wives. At least, Buhari has another wife before marrying her (though of blessed memory)
I also believe she is wrong because her position as First Lady is not under any threat at all. At least, the President didn't divorce her (except if he has done that and we didn't know about it)

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Chukwurah003: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is how irrelevant PDP have become

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Digitiminimi: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
We need source; please? Bloggers and lie ante like 5&6...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by FarahAideed: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
My own is if Buhari can abandon and fail Aisha who are we to complain ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by plaindealer: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths, I mean ipob youths, all they do is gossip and peddle dumb rumors like lazy market women,

Jobless losers..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by psucc(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmmmmm I am afraid Namdi Kanu should not be right about the Sudan connection
Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by FarahAideed: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:
Lazy Nigerian youths, I mean ipob youths, all they do is gossip and peddle dumb rumors like lazy market women,

Jobless losers..

Go and tell you boss to fix roads

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by plaindealer: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

Go and tell you boss to fix roads
[/s]

I'll tell him after your worthless ipob village governors fix all the roads in your ipob villages..

About that?

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by plaindealer: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
reno omokiri was there, even Igbos were everywhere at the wedding party..

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Sunofgod(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Aisha has found another man i hear....
Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by plaindealer: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sunofgod:
Aisha has found another man i hear....

Rumors and gossips are the lazy man's diseases.
Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by carzola(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
I weep for nigerians. ..

This man is just thinking his bucket list
And fulfilling all his wildest dreams but some of you
Can't even buy ring nd ur here carrying another matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forget this story and frame stories....can you stay or live in a house with a man or woman not your own?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by AgentNairaland(f): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
As Muslims You Can Marry More Than Four Wives Forget What Allah Commanded In Quran To Marry Maximum Of Four Wives
Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by SirLiquidGold: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Friday is just few hours from now ...
Make we know if naa true or if it's a lie
Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Poor Aisha! She's miserable somewhere now and I'm sure her kids will be displeased but powerless. They'll have no choice but to respect their dad's wishes lest he headbutts them

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by judgementyard(m): 5:42am On Oct 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Jobless losers..
Haba, the marriage has been confirmed.
May your hatred for the igbos give you sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by helinues: 5:48am On Oct 11, 2019
Mr Lai should relocate to Nairaland jare..

There are so many people here to either pay the N5m fine or rot in jail for spreading fake news.

How a group of people from a particular region can be so daft still dey confused the local man

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by allthingsgood: 5:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Useless fake news

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Edu3Again: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Now that it has been confirmed that President Muhammadu Buhari is picking a new wife tomorrow, i think it is the major reason why First Lady, Aisha Buhari moved out of Aso Villa and has refused to return to the country.

I think Aisha Buhari is wrong because she knows she is married to a Muslim who are entitled to marry as many as four wives. At least, Buhari has another wife before marrying her (though of blessed memory)
I also believe she is wrong because her position as First Lady is not under any threat at all. At least, the President didn't divorce her (except if he has done that and we didn't know about it)

We know that Buhari wan marry new wife

Nigerian first lady has just landed in the Villa but Asorock lock her up.

So when Aisha came back she was not welcomed

https://twitter.com/PDPVanguard/status/1182442498209275904
Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by helinues: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2019
Edu3Again:

We know that Buhari wan marry new wife

Nigerian first lady has just landed in the Villa but Asorock lock her up.

So when Aisha came back she was not welcomed

https://twitter.com/PDPVanguard/status/1182442498209275904

Stop spamming the forum with your fake news.. Abi ban dey hungry you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa by Edu3Again: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2019
helinues:

Stop spamming the forum with your fake news.. Abi ban dey hungry you?

Mumu who said its fake?

See more

https://twitter.com/PDPVanguard/status/1182490387828613120?s=20

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Pic Of Tinubu Fighting Dirty Surfaces (Funny Pic) / Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please / Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.