Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? (2354 Views)

Leaked: Tinubu Pens Down His Minister / Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Is it true that President Muhammdu Buhari is getting married tomorrow?

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by MurderX: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
They are beautiful together, I support my President on this one. Aisha should manage za oza room.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by ursullalinda(f): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Time wil tell, no need for guessing and speculating

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Well we all know bubu is an african/muslim man so he is entitled to as many kpekuses as he can Afford........please Zombies What do You have to say, is this true?......
Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by Mariory(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fake News!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
I kept wondering why the media shy away from investigative journalism in this country.this are what should be dug out....is it true, why is the President getting married again, why has Aisha stayed away from the villa for three months now?
This boils down to Nnamdi Kanu story of Jubril....
President Buhari may not be the one dia and the cabal needs a wife to take care of him as old ages creeps in till 2023....
Truth is like pregnancy, it may take time but it will surely reveal itself one day!
Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by Built2last: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
It's real bro.

The Fatiha is tommorow

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by seunmsg(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
The wedding may not take place tomorrow but there is an element of truth to the story. If it is entirely false, the president would have issued a statement to deny the story outrightly by now.

Whatever the case is, the president is entitled to marry another wife so I wish him well in his new marital journey. Hopefully, the new amariya will resign her ministerial appointment in order to concentrate on her duties in the other room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by bubu2019: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
seunmsg:
The wedding may not take place tomorrow but there is an element of truth to the story. If it is entirely false, the president would have issued a statement to deny the story outrightly by now.

Whatever the case is, the president is entitled to marry another wife so I wish him well in his new marital journey. Hopefully, the new amariya will resign her ministerial appointment in order to concentrate on her duties in the other room.
and he is also entitled to giving his lover ministerial post?.we are finished.
what surprises me is that many zombies like you still surport any thing he do

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by deji68: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
As Aisha don go AWOL, wetin make baba do? make baba dey dance soapy abi ?? congrat Baba jare

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by seunmsg(m): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2019
bubu2019:
and he is also entitled to giving his lover ministerial post?.we are finished.
what surprises me is that many zombies like you still surport any thing he do

Is it that you are blind or what? I stated clearly in the post you quoted that she should resign if she eventually becomes the president’s wife but you still went ahead to type your usual rubbish.

Btw, did you even express any outrage when Okowa of PDP gave his daughter a political appointment? Your hypocrisy stinks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by helinues: 5:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Saddiya is currently in Usa if I am not mistaken.

May be Na e-wedding sha

I used to be worry about some group of people being clowns... But it is now looking like Na the whole region they think from their anus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by ikaboy: 5:51am On Oct 11, 2019
Bubu still get strength to knack??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by allthingsgood: 5:55am On Oct 11, 2019
Pple are just getting more stupider by the day. Smh.
Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by aolawale025: 5:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Am Happy for the man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2019
seunmsg:

wow.... Really... Coming from seunmsg
Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by adem30: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2019
The originator of this fake news will be smiling on discovering how many fools he was able to gather to believe this scrap.

Educted_illiterate
Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by alezzy13: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2019
?
Re: President Buhari Imminent Wedding With His Minister, Rumour Or Reality? by Chubhie: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2019
I dey night bus dey go Abuja for Jubril's party rice. I'm in high spirits...

(1) (Reply)

If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? / How Amaechi’s Wife Looted N48b From NDDC, Minister Goes Cold, Begs For Soft Land / Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.