Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Story Titled : Fantasy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Titled : Fantasy (471 Views)

New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him / Story Titled: All For Love / Story Titled: Married To The Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Titled : Fantasy by Jamiuolatoye(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
PHYSIENTS PRESENT STORY FANTASY BY AUTHOR JENNY..

��FANTASY ��

Episode 1

(the party ���)

Kikina pov

Am kikina a 23 year old with huge dreams currently am the 10 richest female but that not enough my main target is to be the first ,well if u are asking what my occupation is am a model and a fashion nova ,i own different company that produce clothes ,my parent were very rich until one day i heard the most shocking news of my life that my parent were ambushed and killed,the police did their investigation but nothing came out then the case was closed but trust me am not giving up,i made a vow to my parent to revenge who ever was behind their death and am not going to stop till i achieve it .

Knock knock

That must be my make up artist

Come in

Lena:Morning ma

Kiki:thanks lena,how was your night?

Lena:fine ma,Yours?

Kiki:good ,i need a nude make am going to the party

She opend her make up kit and began doing the makeup

i picked a clothe from one of my collection a red high waist palazo and crop top with singlet hand and a necklace from tiffany jewellery after some hours of dressing i went out with my gaurds ,the door was opened i entered and they drove to the party with my gaurds following behind it other cars ,it was a thirty minutes drive the door was opened

for me i stepped out with cameras flashing ,fans screaming,and reporters asking questions

�is this one of your latest design

� are u a lesbian

�why are u not in a relationship

�what do have to say about you being the 10th richest female
We love u kiki
you look beautiful kiki
The guards has to cover me up and cleared the way for me into the hall
the party was going on i made the toast ,and everbody was having fun except me because a boring guy was beside me talking about his achievement and wealth ,excuse me can i use the bathroom i said ,yes sure that way he pointed to a passage at the left side of the hall i was washing my hands when a lady with blonde hair came in,Hi am Anna she said am kikina

Nice to me you she said as we
exchanged an handshake she sliped a paper in my hands and walked out i was suprised i opened the note it says "MEET ME IN THAT ADDRESS TOMORROW IF U WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE BEHIND THE DEATH OF YOUR PARENT "I was in deep thought as i walked out of the ladies room and bumped into a waiter who spilled the drink he was carrying all over me ,OMG am sorry ma,please forgive me ma i raised my hand to slap him when i was the most handsome guy ever dark and curly hair,smooth face and brown eyes he was already crying and pleading and cameras were already flicking ,crowd was wisphering into each other ears waiting for my reaction ma sorry we are getting him arrested immediately
One of my guard said,no let him be i replied an walked out of the hall with my guards following i entered the car and told my driver to take me to my usual spot it is a place were i go clear out my head anytime am confused and bothered about something ,i walked out of the car and the fresh breeze welcomed me i sat down in my favourite spot thinking about Anna and how she knew i was looking for who killed my parent ,i made up my mind that i was going to see her the following day my mind drifted to the handsome waiter at the party what would such an handsome guy be doing as a waiter well maybe some of us are not lucky i stood up and left my mind was still on the cute waiter guy ,will i ever meet him again ,wait what am i even thinking i screamed at my innerself as i slept off...
Follow the Episodes with Link below:

http://www.physients.com.ng/2019/10/fantasy-by-author-jenny.html

Re: Story Titled : Fantasy by Ann2012(f): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Following

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) / How To Make Money From Just Reading Books / All The Best Memes, Rugged PH Vibes, Captions And Poem From ENDSARS2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.