Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija (30061 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by Olodo24: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2019
Na him talk talk make am lose fans as early favourite

1 Like

Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by brenister10: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Birdeyeview:
This ugly nigga talks too much.
too much talk talk dey make persin misyarn.

Was that not the reason the mumu show was set up and code named "pepper dem"?
Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by Gabson001(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2019
IBADAN people please it's BIG BROTHER NAIJA

which one is BIMBOLA NAIJA again

1 Like

Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by toyinjimoh(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Birdeyeview:
This ugly nigga talks too much.
too much talk talk dey make persin misyarn.
omashola ugly u need eye glass
Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by NobleAngell(f): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2019
KINGJAJA888:

undecided
Because U saw other people saying he talks too much u decided to conclude that he talks too much.yen yen yen always following the Crowd.
undecided undecided
Sharap ignoramus. I'm not like you. Go and join him in seeing that movie cos it will help u also.

1 Like

Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by Adebowale89(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2019
Teeklef:
Him wan use EFE's scope on us..... Warri ko, ughelli ni.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Abeg wetin omashola talk?
Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by SURElee(f): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
As a deltan, Omashola's lousiness and talkative personality turns me off. You talk too much and reveal things you shouldn't say only to apologize later after exposing your stupidity.

You can apologize, but you can never take back the hurt your misguided utterances caused.
Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by Coldsteel(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Teeklef:

Him wan use EFE's scope on us..... Warri ko, ughelli ni.
Fake warri boy.. even Efe get reasoning and yarns pass am

1 Like

Re: Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija by meobizy(f): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2021
He did? The speech was funny. It means he doesn’t stand on his word which is the trait of a weak-minded person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina / Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.